yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Coppulins smell diffferent for other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Coppulins smell diffferent for other people?

I noticed a lot people say the scent of coppulins is bad and pungent. I just got my order of Ascend with double cops in it and it has the aqua di gio cover scent. It smells amazing and rather sweet but doesn't stink like others have reported. I was expecting it to smell bad when I sprayed it but I was surprised that it didn't and was starting to think that they forgot to put cops in it. Do most people order it unscented? I guess it'd smell differently if there wasn't a cover scent.

Yep it would smell differently without the cover scent.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Yes in unscented products it is pungeant. It can be difficult to cover. At this very moment it's been about 16 hrs since I first applied it. My cologne has long since dissipated and it's still pungeant.

Individual perception is just that, individual. I think that a woman's perception can be cycle dependent.

Comment

I don't know that it smells different, (pretty sure we all think cops "neat" is NOT the fragrance any of us are going for ) but some people can pick it out more than others - more sensitive noses. I have some great cop covers but I have 1 female friend that can pick out that "off smell" in just about all of them. Gift or curse? Most often I find cops pretty easy to cover/hide so long as I allow proper dry time.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

guess your undercover cops aren't so undercover with that one female friend NuTrix you have a sleuth on your hands P.S> any suggestions on how you cover the cops? do you spray cops first, and THEN apply your fragrance?

StylishDouche -- it's good for you that the "double cops" doesn't smell offputting. copulins can smell really intense and pungent as you've already heard. I have XS170 dominant ascend unscented and it's impossible to use without a cover scent. I consistently get away with using unscented pheromones without cover scents, but not with xs170. the copulins are too damn smelly. I end up smelling as if I took a bath in sewage, and nobody wants to be around that XD

Comment

Mmmmmm sewage bath, that's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              guess your undercover cops aren't so undercover with that one female friend NuTrix you have a sleuth on your hands P.S> any suggestions on how you cover the cops? do you spray cops first, and THEN apply your fragrance?
              Speaking of undercover cops, LPs OCCOs (Overt Cops for Covert Ops, lol) are some of the only ones she can't register, and interestingly, their Compromising Positions too, and she HATES patchouli but loves that phero'd fragrance, which have both cops AND patch!
              DM+ I just spray and let dry. The cops don't smell to me after dry down and I don't always worry about a cover if I've sprayed to my torso. DM oil on the other hand takes a bit to dry down and I ALWAYS cover it. It is key to let cops neat dry completely or else it can bleed right through the cover. Cops love to get along with fruity fragrances or strong florals, not sure you fellas wear much of either ^_~ but any strong fragrance like gourmand or spicy as opposed to a light or airy one has done well by me. I've successfully added just a few drops, litterally 3, of DM to 10ml oil fragrances and can't read them in there. If a few drops in a gallon can have an effect, 3 in 10mls seem to be performing fine

How do you apply? Mix or keep them separated? What has worked for all of you so far?

Comment

NuTrix so......... I have only ever used cops as part of a blend -- either Ascend XS or XS170 (dominant ascend). My Ascend is pre-scented in sultan's oud. It's a very strong, masculine fragrance that actually complements the smell of copulins, believe it or not. I wanna say it's because the vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli work with the pungency of copulins and make it smell really good

Dominant Ascend is unscented, and the cops smell really strong XD. I currently don't know the best way to cover it that's why i was asking. Hopefully others will chime in!

P.S> Desire me is on my list of need-to-buy. I may end up spiking my cologne with cops if it's something you've done successfully.... would dropping desire me oil in spray fragrances work? lol

What's your thoughts Xcc knowledgeispower

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                  Desire me is on my list of need-to-buy. I may end up spiking my cologne with cops if it's something you've done successfully.... would dropping desire me oil in spray fragrances work? lol
                  I have made my own sprays from oils with cops that I have added and they are covered, but I'm talking usually 3 drops DM to a 1oz spray (with the exception of my own, strongly honeyed and maple NuTrix Man Nip (10 drops in 1oz) and NuTix Hit Dat Nip (8 drops in 1oz) Cops hide well with honey...but both require some dry down at initial spray, as you might imagine
                  For you, if you're feeling brave, lol, separate some from your bottle and add a drop to see how robust your fragrance is up against cops. Wait a day, let it really get into the sample. When you apply, you may smell it at first, but dry down may eliminate any initial cop scent completely. Seriously. Not kidding

Comment

So far Akuto has been the best cover for cops. I find that they really complement the ambergris. I know you're a fan of ambergris NuTrix . You should give it a try.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was just checking out the Akuto thread. Very curious, thanks

Scottie2Hottie that goes to reason with my notion that sultan's oud is a really good cover for cops

sultan's oud has gray gris in it as a top note.

Comment

I havent tried sultans as a cover. I only have a little Ascend/c left. Maybe next time i use it I'll use my Evolve in sultans with it and see how it performs. It hafta be either that or PSE.

Comment

So I tried sultans oud today. It definitely covered well. No bleed thru at all. Even now over 12 hrs later sultans is still going strong and no sign of cops. Too bad it's not available as a concentrate.

Comment

eternitys_child For copulins, I'd go with Glow xs181 xs 181 and I rarely use cover scent.

Comment

What's the deal with glow? Haven't heard of it
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              What's the deal with glow? Haven't heard of it
                              Product page and search bar can help. Female members here seem to praise it.

Comment

Oh ok it's a female mix nm
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh ok it's a female mix nm
                                  No, it's unisex but in Artisan blends category. I just don't see many men mention about it much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

No, it's unisex but in Artisan blends category. I just don't see many men mention about it much.
                                    I see. I don't have any experience with the artisan blends
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I see. I don't have any experience with the artisan blends
                                      Brute is one of them but for men.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X