yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does Coppulins smell diffferent for other people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Can you use a cover scent with it sprayed right on top or should you spray it somewhere else?
    My rules are if the mix is oil, oil first then cover over app. If mix is spray, spray on app, cover next to app.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

My rules are if the mix is oil, oil first then cover over app. If mix is spray, spray on app, cover next to app.
      How did you come up with that rule?
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

How did you come up with that rule?
        Different people have different methods. My own rules are what I found working best for me because alcohol spray on top of oil helps it diffuse better. Oil on my skin has very low diffusion. I found this out when I put fragrance oil on my skin. The projection of scent was little and when I spray mone mix on top, the scent lifted up.

For spray, I just don't want to diffuse (or rather dissolve) spray mix even further. I believe some was eventually lost in the air when you spray it already.

Comment

Gotcha sound thinking there
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I believe it works just like perfume. The fragrance is actually oil mixed with perfumer alcohol so when we spray alcohol on top of oil fragrance, it diffuses much better at the cost of longevity.

I do spray cover on different app points to pheromone oil mix sometimes only if I want it to diffuse slowly and project naturally.

But with cops, I usually just spray cover on top or very very close to app points. I dislike the smell of cops.

Comment

I believe it works just like perfume. The fragrance is actually oil mixed with perfumer alcohol so when we spray alcohol on top of oil fragrance, it diffuses much better at the cost of longevity.

I do spray cover on different app points to pheromone oil mix sometimes only if I want it to diffuse slowly and project naturally.

But with cops, I usually just spray cover on top or very very close to app points. I dislike the smell of cops.
              Are you saying ALL perfumes are made by mixing oils with PA or just the one you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Are you saying ALL perfumes are made by mixing oils with PA or just the one you use?
                I know commercial ones are more than just alcohol denat, aqua, fragrance and has quite a few undisclosed ingredients and chemicals. My Armaf CDNI, clone of Aventus and quite a few bottles also lists only the 3 above. Some of my niche product list quite a lot however.

But for simplistic sake, I had to say oil mixed with PA as the main ingredients of perfume.

Comment

I know commercial ones are more than just alcohol denat, aqua, fragrance and has quite a few undisclosed ingredients and chemicals. My Armaf CDNI, clone of Aventus and quite a few bottles also lists only the 3 above. Some of my niche product list quite a lot however.

But for simplistic sake, I had to say oil mixed with PA as the main ingredients of perfume.
                  How's the clone compare to the real aventus?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

How's the clone compare to the real aventus?
                    Not as sophisticated based on the reviewers but very close at a 20% price. Personally, I don't have that kind of nose to differentiate the two besides a heavier smoke note for CDNI. I don't think anyone can really tell whether you use Aventus or CDNI just like how Sean John's Unforgivable is a clone of Creed Millesime Imperial and nobody can tell.

I find CDNI even better at covering cops because of the heavier smoke note.

Comment

Not as sophisticated based on the reviewers but very close at a 20% price. Personally, I don't have that kind of nose to differentiate the two besides a heavier smoke note for CDNI. I don't think anyone can really tell whether you use Aventus or CDNI just like how Sean John's Unforgivable is a clone of Creed Millesime Imperial and nobody can tell.

I find CDNI even better at covering cops because of the heavier smoke note.
                      May have to try it out. I usually stay away from knockoffs but it's worth a shot
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

i ordered Ascend with double cops what could i expect? if its too stinky should i add more cover?

i have Voodoo, Captain, Hook as well.. i think they dont have cops..

i ordered Ascend because i want to use it on daily at work.. any recomendation on how to mask the cops?
                        PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                        LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                        PT : Captain, THU
                        Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                          i ordered Ascend with double cops what could i expect? if its too stinky should i add more cover?

i have Voodoo, Captain, Hook as well.. i think they dont have cops..

i ordered Ascend because i want to use it on daily at work.. any recomendation on how to mask the cops?
                          In my sob and regular ascend i barley smell them. I think psx uses scentless cops Scottie2Hottie would know
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

In my sob and regular ascend i barley smell them. I think psx uses scentless cops Scottie2Hottie would know
                            really? but to some reviews, they said it's quite strong?
                            hmm just really cant wait until my PXs arrive

anyway, how to make signatures of all the mones we have?

please forgive me for being silly, i tried to check on setting but cant find .. :/

Comment

please forgive me for being silly, i tried to check on setting but cant find .. :/
                              It's in the setting look.for a blue hyperlink to create a sig
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I think Primross and Scottie2Hottie are drowned in p***y so they can't smell synthetic cops anymore.

I can always smell cops in my SOB oil.

Comment

I think Primross and Scottie2Hottie are drowned in p***y so they can't smell synthetic cops anymore.

Lol ????
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That pungent smell isn't the cops. It's something added post production. I won't go into length about it. Bottom line is it has nothing to do with cops and has no effect in and of itself. I acquired some "scentless" cops and can smell the actual cops, not the additive.

Comment

I'm a friggin bloodhound. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

That pungent smell isn't the cops. It's something added post production. I won't go into length about it. Bottom line is it has nothing to do with cops and has no effect in and of itself. I acquired some "scentless" cops and can smell the actual cops, not the additive.
                                        Scott, you have so many mone list on your arsenal.. the xsrs and the mollecule.. are you making custom mones? btw, can we ask Steve to create custom ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm a friggin bloodhound. Lol
                                          It's a strange thing idk how to do it but when I'm in a club i can smell the girls that are interested they have a fresh moist smell to them particularly the hair. Idk if I'm crazy but its always 100% right
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X