yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR85 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR85 Discussion Thread

Hey Guys,

I received XSR85 in the summer gift pack. I have no idea what it is, or what it does. There's literally zero information about it anywhere I could find (if I missed info on it, please show me!) I'd like to start a discussion on this item, so we can help further the research on it.

I wore a spray and a half (primer spray + 1 full spray) last night before going home. I liked the smell, as it was quite sweet compared to other pheromones I've smelled. I wonder if it has a lot of a-nol in it, as I've heard A-nol smells sweet-ish. However, after spraying it, something told me it was the smell of androsterone, even though I have no idea what androsterone really smells like. It was more of a hunch, or intuitive spark, to say the least. There's no telling if I'm even right. Only testing will be able to tell.

Not too sure what the self effects were just yet. Will wear it again to find out.

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
    Hey Guys,

I received XSR85 in the summer gift pack. I have no idea what it is, or what it does. There's literally zero information about it anywhere I could find (if I missed info on it, please show me!) I'd like to start a discussion on this item, so we can help further the research on it.

I wore a spray and a half (primer spray + 1 full spray) last night before going home. I liked the smell, as it was quite sweet compared to other pheromones I've smelled. I wonder if it has a lot of a-nol in it, as I've heard A-nol smells sweet-ish. However, after spraying it, something told me it was the smell of androsterone, even though I have no idea what androsterone really smells like. It was more of a hunch, or intuitive spark, to say the least. There's no telling if I'm even right. Only testing will be able to tell.

Not too sure what the self effects were just yet. Will wear it again to find out.
    I believe most people always rely on others to give information about the Putative alternatives or some of the customs

We need to start somewhere so I applaud you and I encourage everyone who has a custom product in their possession to not wait for others to post about it but to start the process

Comment

I haven't even tested self effects yet. I have so many things to test. I'm getting backed up. Lol

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity to try this juice. Still trying to figure it out. 2nd day out with it. First day out I wore 3 sprays, today I wore 3 initially, added 2 more about an hour after that. Doesn't seem to be a "look at me" spotlight mix. But I think I can see it working subtly. Definitely feel it more so with more sprays though.

Comment

I also receiver XSR 85 in the summer gift pack (and XSwim) and I thank team XS for their kindness!! I've tested this 85 at work for two days and here is what I've noticed. At 2 sprays to the upper chest I felt awakened, refreshed sort of. A minor mood lift and that was about it. Really didn't see any external results on others.

Now today at 3 sprays to neck/upper chest and 1 between wrists, once again got the mood boost and awakened selfies....but this time I noticed the Beautifier effect. Women I work with regularly looked sexier. A lot sexier. And I was getting looks as well from several women of wide age ranges...so this one is definitely a Beautifier at higher dosage for me. I will keep tinkering.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Lol I was just about to say it seems to do well with younger girls. I usually hunt for older women, but I definitely see signs of attraction from younger girls. Haven't had the chance to see it's power on older women yet. And yes I concur with Jimmy42 , seems like the more the merrier with this one. Like I said before , doesn't seem like "in your face", but seems like this younger chicks slowly gravitate towards me

Comment

Okay so I usually like to wear the harder stuff when I train so I threw on 3 domination and 3impaxs less than an HR ago plus the 5sprays of xsr85 I had on from earlier. Seems to even out the heavy hitters. Adds approachability to the hard pheros. No signs of aggression even with as much as I have on now. Nothing but compliments and respect. Even from a cop. Cops usually act indifferent or grill me down when I wear heavy pheros. Nothing but polite respect from the one I saw. And girls are drooling. I stopped at a Starbucks just before the gym. On my way out the door, this lady took off her shades and perjed up as I approached. I saw the look of dismay on her face through my peripherals as I went out the door. She wanted me to talk to her so bad. More positive interactions from women. I'm out for now. #TimeToBleed baby

Comment

So I REALLY like the smell of unscented XSR85. It's very sweet. I happen to also like the smell of taboo for the same reason, but this one actually smells better.

I wore 2 sprays this morning on my neck -- 1 on each side. Sprayed at 8:00 AM Can't say I had any self effects today, as I've been extremely tired. Work is going as usual, so it seems. I'm peppy and giddy today. Even 6 hours after application. I went to a meeting at 12:15 (noon). Can't say I noticed too much out of the ordinary, except for a 'celeb'-like effect but this could be completely off the mark, so it shouldn't be considered a report on actual data. I'm just mentioning it because it was apparent to me.

If Jimmy hadn't mentioned the beautifier effect, I may have missed it so thanks Jimmy42

Comment

I've worn this at 1, 2, 3, and 4 sprays on consecutive days.

At first, I thought this was XS-P85 and so ended up looking for P85 effects but didn't really see any. What I did notice is some kind of smooth interactions with other people. Of course, this could be caused by another factor (my friend who talks in a very similar manner when teaching/training students) in which I'm emulating without much thought. In any case, I do notice that I do this more so when I spray on XSR85.

The main self-effect I noticed with myself is that I talk much smoother, calmer, somewhat slower, but much more clearer. I felt like I had control of what I wanted to say and if I end up missing a beat, I could recover like it wasn't a big deal.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I think it had an inhibitor effect on the 29 year old @ 3 sprays. But when I got home, my milf roommate said she wants to jump my bones.

So far I think this mix is good for hitting the older women, as well as making the older women appear more attractive. I even noticed this effect on grannies ROFL.

I'm 28 years old, FWIW.

edit: when i say inhibitor, i mean it in a bad way. I meant that it closed her up rather than open her up...
                    Last edited by eternitys_child; 07-20-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                      I think it had an inhibitor effect on the 29 year old @ 3 sprays. But when I got home, my milf roommate said she wants to jump my bones.

So far I think this mix is good for hitting the older women, as well as making the older women appear more attractive. I even noticed this effect on grannies ROFL.

I'm 28 years old, FWIW.
                      Did she

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Did she

Comment

Haven't noticed any effect @ 2 sprays - selfies or otherwise. Gonna hafta keep wearing this one to figure it out.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how it affects men, but I don't see much out of the ordinary. 3 sprays might be overkill.

I did feel like i was in party mode though. I was excited to see people I see every day lol

BTW HI RTBoss

Comment

So you didn't see anything for younger women at all? And sheesh, I had to use 5 sprays before I started noticing things. I dialed back to 3 though, tryna make this baby last. Think I'm going to test lower dosages 2moro though

Comment

Yeah I'm going to keep playing with it. I'm getting the feeling that it's a milf juice but I could be way off the mark here

Comment

I've been seeing good results with 4 sprays but I'm 47 and often need a little more than others for any product for desired results.

I am not seeing any effect on males with xsr85 but it definitely hits the ladies hard. They are engaging me more in conversation more than is normal and the long looks are a giveaway! Keep testing folks!! Gonna work 85 hard over the weekend and hit the bar scene too.

Just another thought, one selfie I keep getting is a immediate shiny, glittery feeling after application. Not sure that makes sense but that's the only way I can think to describe it. Maybe related to the Beautifier effect? Who knows.
                                  Ammo:
                                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                  AD: Glace
                                  Lovescent: NNPA
                                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Just testing selfies today, starting at one spray (12.5 mcg). I instantly felt my brain light up. This seems to have a visual brightening effect. Visual acuity is off the charts. Immediate mood elevation. I find that I'm mentally on point yet calm and smooth at the same time. With some products, that mental acuity comes with rise in heart rate. I don't get that with xsr85. I feel very centered.

Perhaps the most interesting thing to note is that I woke up today with a bad headache. I was hesitant to test it because of that but within minutes of applying xsr85 my headache was gone. No need for Tylenol today.

It's been about an hour now and effects are persistent and consistent. I may try another spray here in awhile to see if there are any changes.
                                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-21-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Obviously in my state I'm not in the position to be test driving mones right now, but the last few posts here have got my curiosity up. I'm glad you mentioned heart rate piece because I have noticed it with other mones. I will add R85 to my xist in my next interaction with wifey. And eternitys_child I hope you're right, because she is milfalicious.
                                      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I want to know if this is a blend or a single molecule?

Comment

• Jimmy42
                                          Jimmy42 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Yeah ive wondered this as well. I've been having a blast testing the crap out of xsr85....it's been a lot of fun and so far has been a consistent hitter! I certainly did not expect it.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X