yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR85 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my understanding that all of the XSR series are single molecules but I could be mistaken.

Comment

• eternitys_child
      eternitys_child commented
      Editing a comment
      Scottie2Hottie what's the difference between a putative and a molecule?

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      A putative is an unnamed molecule thought to have pheromone like properties.

I felt mildly intoxicated after spraying 2 sprays -- one on each side of the neck. similar to a TINY puff of a funny cigarette or the effect of 1/3 shot of vodka

Comment

At 4.5 hrs into my intial application I tried 2 more spays (25 mcg). Immediately felt very lightheaded. The relaxed, centered feeling outshines the visual effects.

Ran a couple of errands. Older lady in front of me at the bank tried to sneak a couple peeks. Other than that no noticable reactions from the women I interacred with at the bank or pharmacy. Nothing wouldn't expect without pheros.

An hour and a half since my second application and I'm feeling quite sedate.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-21-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie are you sure your bottle is 2.5mcg? Mine says 12.5mcg

It's possible steveo is split testing doses amongst his testers

Comment

So it does, I stand corrected. Maybe I shouldn't be playing with pheros without my glasses. lol

Comment

So is nobody seeing hits from younger girls but me?

Comment

• Jimmy42
              Jimmy42 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am. Well I am getting a lot of long stares and smiles from the young ones. The older women seem more ready to act whereas the younger are thinking. This what I am noticing.

I saw an effect from a 29 year old today. But I combined it with taboo. This chick responds well to taboo as it is. But adding xsr85 made it interesting.

I also tried 2x Glace and 2x xsr85 at night.

I think xsr85 might have a disinhibiting effect on women that it hits

Comment

I've tested XSR85 on three separate occasions now, all at 2 sprays.

Smells of straight alcohol to me, could not pick up on any pheromone scent.

It feels like a broad focus enhancer like TAF/XSR32.

Not sure that I'm getting any beautification, more of a visual enhancement. Colours seem more vivid, everything seems like it's in HD.

I get a nice mood boost, similar to Anol, I feel like singing but not as chatty as Anol, although I do get an increase in internal dialogue.

Other people seem genuinely happy to see me and be in my presence. There is a definite increase in playful banter but it does not seem like this decreases status.

so far I'm enjoying this molecule. I will keep you all updated with further results.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                eternitys_child commented
                Editing a comment
                I smell a sweet plastic scent to XSR85.

37.5 mcg

Heightened mental and visual acuity as with 25 mcg. No jitters but amped. I imagine a primitive with senses attuned yet calm and centered while tracking prey. I find at higher doses that the chill factor is increased given a couple hour's time. Visual acuity is still there but mentally less so. I wouldn't call it burn out just more chill. Still capable of fluid thought just not amped up anymore.

Spent some time with family. No noticable reactions.

Comment

Wore 37.5 mcg to a doctor's appt. Only noticable reaction was in the waiting room. A girl about 16 couldn't take her eyes off me. She just sat there on the edge of her seat bouncing her legs up and down staring at me. At first I thought maybe she had to pee but there was a restroom 30 feet away and she never used it. It was a very awkward and uncomfortable situation.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-27-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Showered, scrubbed my app points and got dressed. Gave myself 3 fresh shots of XSR85 and headed out to my usual Thursday night spot for a bite. No noticable reactions from females. Curious reactions from guys. Every guy who sat next to or near me quickly moved down the bar or away completely.

Comment

Got mine in the mail 2 days ago. Wore it yesterday. Here's my feedback all the way from Malaysia.

1. Put on 2 spray + priming spray.
                    2. Within the first 5 minutes. Feel more calm, focused, and alert. It's like you're ready for battle.
                    3. 3 encounter stood out for the day.

1st encounter:
                    Went into office to prepare budget for client with accounts lady. Got everything prepared and was waiting for accounts lady feedback. However she seems to be lost and kept focusing on unimportant items. Ended up walking out of the meeting feeling frustrated to go for meeting. Came back from meeting to continue on the budget and she was more focused and helpful.

2nd encounter:
                    Went for a presentation. 10 minutes into present, 1 of the participants started to become ditzy, being unfocused and asking unrelated questions. It was becoming a scene till her colleagues help to put things in order. Throughout the rest of the presentation, she seems to be trying to get more attention from me, being supportive of what I say as well as my product.

3rd encounter:
                    Went back home to have a quiet evening with the girl. Things were going smoothly but all of sudden her mood started to sour and she started throwing her temper. God knows why but after the storm, she got giggly and cuddly.

XSteveO what the heck did you have in the bottle? Storm brewer? In the 3 encounters above I have a feeling they wanted more attention from the wearer of the mon. And when they didn't get it, they go ballistic.

I'm thinking of cutting down to 1spray to see how it goes next but am taking a day off. 3 tornado in 1 day is enough for the week. Will keep you guys updated.
                    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Used 3 sprays (37.5 mcg) again yesterday. Met up with a female friend (63/W) for lunch. Spent about an hour together. Conversation flowed nicely, no awkward silence. It's usually just superficial chit chat....work, activities.. But yesterday she seemed to get more personal. Shared pics of her family. She never talks about her family. A bit out of the ordinary but nothing extremely different. One thing I did notice was lots of hair play. That was definitely out of the ordinary.

After lunch I went for a hair cut. The girl seemed tongue tied at first then said nothing at all the rest of the time. She seemed lost in thought. Introspective. She's not the most personable stylist but she's never so quiet. Could have nothing to do with the mones. She may just have a lot on her mind.

So far inconclusive. There seem to be some inconsistencies from one person to the next. Can't quite put my finger on this one.

Comment

Tried 50 mcg and ran some errands. This definitely chills me out. No noticeable reactions from women or men.

Comment

Has anybody tried this in combination with other blends yet?

Comment

No, thought I should give it a good run solo before comboing.

Comment

I've used it with xist, and I have used it with taboo. I can't say I am adept enough to determine what it changed or added

Comment

Yea I can't seem to get a feel for this one. Idk if it's me, my testing environment, the people I'm around or what. I've really only seen one person possibly react but it was nothing dramatic. If it was anything at all.

Comment

It's definitely a stress reliever. It has anti anxiety properties which is kind of cool. I can see it being used to temper a really intense blend. Adding a level of comfort to a blend like dominant ascend.

matter of fact I should use it in combo with Dom ascend and report back on it
                                  ?????

Comment

Good thing going here.
                                    XSR85 is not listed in the PSX shop though. Seems to be new.
                                    eternitys_child if it really relieved stress, then someone with A1 depressive sensitivity should try it with Cohesion or straight A1, and check whether it is neutralising.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X