yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss on cockblockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It was a joke. Lol
    I figured it out.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Cute people

Setup cockblockers, because you are not interested in the guy and you want to escape the scene, is a different matter.

The main question was about religious cockblockers, critically off track feminists (smell like damp mushroom factories) , who want to play goddess by pushing their views on other female relatives and friends, even if they are interested to take cock. Or just want to cockblock her female friends, thinking "If the females that i am hanging around turn out to be sexually forward, then I will also be tagged one among them, so better brainwash and prevent my friends from doing things".
      These are typical females who had to live restricted life, and have no other option, other than criticising the mutual cock entries, and block them.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Religious people rarely meet up in the club, though.

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Ildergreier They are like religious for name sake, just stuck up. They also come to marriages, birthday parties, restaurants. ...

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        But perhaps there is a reason for them being stuck.

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
      Cute people

Setup cockblockers, because you are not interested in the guy and you want to escape the scene, is a different matter.

The main question was about religious cockblockers, critically off track feminists (smell like damp mushroom factories) , who want to play goddess by pushing their views on other female relatives and friends, even if they are interested to take cock. Or just want to cockblock her female friends, thinking "If the females that i am hanging around turn out to be sexually forward, then I will also be tagged one among them, so better brainwash and prevent my friends from doing things".
      These are typical females who had to live restricted life, and have no other option, other than criticising the mutual cock entries, and block them.
      Have you met women like this? In real life? I haven't. My friends actually want me to be happy and encourage me to sometimes make the first move and chat up guys, even the ones who are unattractive because "he could be nice" lol!
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Have you met women like this? In real life? I haven't. My friends actually want me to be happy and encourage me to sometimes make the first move and chat up guys, even the ones who are unattractive because "he could be nice" lol!
        What if they look like a jerk like me? Lol

Comment

What if they look like a jerk like me? Lol
          Lol! Does jerk have a specific look? I was at the bar a while back with a few girl friends, and my favorite of the bunch encouraged me to talk to a guy standing by the jukebox. He looked more like a nerd from 90's. When I chatted him up, he tried to insinuate that I don't have friends. lol! Jerks in my opinion don't have a look.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Lol! Does jerk have a specific look? I was at the bar a while back with a few girl friends, and my favorite of the bunch encouraged me to talk to a guy standing by the jukebox. He looked more like a nerd from 90's. When I chatted him up, he tried to insinuate that I don't have friends. lol! Jerks in my opinion don't have a look.
            You know me better than that kitten.

Comment

You know me better than that kitten.

Comment

Yes, when I made this thread, I was going to a native place where such females are often around.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                  Hello buddies,
                  Will Bliss prevent the religious cockblockers? Or atleast relax their attitude towards the wearer?
                  Thank you.
                  I hate those damn cock blockers, I usually just cold cut them out of my life. I had a friend who was not only a cock blocker but a energy vampire, cut him out real good and without giving him a reason either.

Comment

• Falvinski
                    Falvinski commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmmm.... I understand.

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X