yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss on cockblockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss on cockblockers

Hello buddies,
    Will Bliss prevent the religious cockblockers? Or atleast relax their attitude towards the wearer?
    Thank you.

If you find a cure for cockblockers let me know..

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      lmao!

• Volta
      Volta commented
      Editing a comment
      lolz

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    If you find a cure for cockblockers let me know..
    Sure ...
    But there is a difference between cockblockers that you are refering to. you are seeing the douche bag cock blockers. You can just ignore them. But religious cockblockers are like, for e.g. - A guy meets a female friend to discuss over some future projects. There....there is her sister and mother around. And their thought process is like "Even though they are discussing work, what will people think if I leave my sister/daughter with him?". And they stay around, acting like an obviously exagerated moral police. So horrible, that they will keep staring into the eyes of the guy and girl while they make the conversation, and give lame smiles. They smile because they want to show that they are not policing. Imagine the horrible freaked up situations. Their tension. Or their sexual tension, meant for their relative. Their vibes will pressurise the girl and make her block her own cock. So weird.
    Need to ease or neutralise this tension.

Comment

For me its usually one or more of her jealous and/or over protective girlfriends.

Comment

For me its usually one or more of her jealous and/or over protective girlfriends.
        oh that is also common. Lets....... Bliss them? or Vibe them?

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Sure ...
          But there is a difference between cockblockers that you are refering to. you are seeing the douche bag cock blockers. You can just ignore them. But religious cockblockers are like, for e.g. - A guy meets a female friend to discuss over some future projects. There....there is her sister and mother around. And their thought process is like "Even though they are discussing work, what will people think if I leave my sister/daughter with him?". And they stay around, acting like an obviously exagerated moral police. So horrible, that they will keep staring into the eyes of the guy and girl while they make the conversation, and give lame smiles. They smile because they want to show that they are not policing. Imagine the horrible freaked up situations. Their tension. Or their sexual tension, meant for their relative. Their vibes will pressurise the girl and make her block her own cock. So weird.
          I've actually had mothers try to SET ME UP with their daughters because they think I'm such a great guy. Lmao If only they knew. Bwahaha

Comment

I've actually had mothers try to SET ME UP with their daughters because they think I'm such a great guy. Lmao If only they knew. Bwahaha
            oi, same for me too. But the difference is that they want me for marriage directly, arranged.

Comment

And that's WITHOUT mones. Of course if I went around smelling like the "big bad wolf" it might be a different story. lol

Comment

• Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment

that is one hell of a good target for a future product LOL

Comment

In that situation, maybe XiSt and Cohesion would be a better mix to calm. XiSt would help put a more lighter outlook on you while Cohesion would be very calming for women and not overly sexual. If you had to choose one, I'd say Cohesion over XiSt or Bliss.

Comment

• Falvinski
                  Falvinski commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Laguna Thanks that will be a great idea, because I already have the C. )

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Sure ...
                The key to this is making the person cock blocking feel comfortable with leaving you two alone. Often a small amount of P74 (15 mcg) with some Beta-Androstenol (40 mcg) and Alpha-Androstenol (20 mcg)) while keeping a fair amount of AndrostEnone (20-30 mcg depending on your age and age of target) and if the one doing the cock blocking is female then a bit of Androstedienone (40 mcg) and to balance the whole mix out I'd add AndrosteRone (10-25 mcg depending on age and if you can pull it off) and XSR37 (15 mcg) to tie it all together. For extra inhibition, 25 mcg P83 can be added as well.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post

The key to this is making the person cock blocking feel comfortable with leaving you two alone. Often a small amount of P74 (15 mcg) with some Beta-Androstenol (40 mcg) and Alpha-Androstenol (20 mcg)) while keeping a fair amount of AndrostEnone (20-30 mcg depending on your age and age of target) and if the one doing the cock blocking is female then a bit of Androstedienone (40 mcg) and to balance the whole mix out I'd add AndrosteRone (10-25 mcg depending on age and if you can pull it off) and XSR37 (15 mcg) to tie it all together. For extra inhibition, 25 mcg P83 can be added as well.
                Oh thanks so much,
                This is some serious prescription. Wonder which product has the same ingredients in these proportions, or may be 2 products.. and then just get the XSR37 along with them.

Comment

Its cheaper to just buy the individual mones and mix them yourself honestly. You won't be able to find a premade blend with those proportions

Comment

In what reality is buying 7-8 single molecules cheaper than buying a couple solid mixes? We must live in alternate Universes.

DXS really needs a rolling eyes emojie, I could make great use of it.

Comment

I'm with you on that one. Has happened to me plenti of times

Comment

• Falvinski
                      Falvinski commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice

In what reality is buying 7-8 single molecules cheaper than buying a couple solid mixes? We must live in alternate Universes.

DXS really needs a rolling eyes emojie, I could make great use of it.
                    Yes you are right Scottie, glad you told. I just checked the contents.

catmand0 , The 1mg, 3mg concentrations in a 10ml single molecule bottles, are the ones that you can buy at regular prices. You want higher concentration, the price increases. Which is much expensive.

Comment

only had one experience with bliss and i fell asleep

if it s the mone effect, then it is a damn good idea to spray them directly on the cockblocker's face!

Comment

The amount of a mix you make is far cheaper per mL than the XS premade mixes

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post

if it s the mone effect, then it is a damn good idea to spray them directly on the cockblocker's face!

The scenes from the movies comes to mind. Spray them on face and they... DHOPPP!! drop instant asleep .

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post

May be coincidence with Bliss? Did you try second time? But, It must be possible you are one of those few people who get good sleep after taking refreshing things like caffeine. I met some people who after drinking strong coffee, get deep peaceful sleep. Does this happen to you too?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X