yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great day with a just spray anything on and hope for the best day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day with a just spray anything on and hope for the best day

Had a great day yesterday at work, I have been spraying 2X Cohesion and 1X Evolve this past week and a bit instead of my usual 2X Xist and 1X Evolve. With the Xist+Evolve combo it was going well, was getting good reactions but was having quite a few miss instead of hit days, so I thought try taking out the Xist and add Cohesion as thought it might be more calming and I heard it has a hint of sexual too. The combo didn't start too great, wasnt getting much IOIs but as the days went on the magic started to work. In fact it seemed to be getting women into my personal space more than Xist+Evolve.

The highlight was one day I was working on a machine and I asked one of the women about a problem with it and I could tell she was smelling my mones. Anyway she did this weird thing where she managed somehow to get in between me and the machine, so my groin was pushing into her bum and my face was in the back/side of her head, I had a mouthful of hair lol! anyway I didn't move even though I thought I should and she didn't move and was acting normal. I could feel her flexing and unflexing her bum, and I think she kinda was enjoying it as she was talking more for the sake of talking. Was great .

Apart from the positives on Wednesday and Thursday I was having quite a bad day and it wasn't working for me so on Friday I got up and I thought what the hell I can't be arsed with it all today and sprayed like 2x Cohesion, 1 X evolve and only half went on me the other half was sprayed in the air(sometimes with the small bottles you miss yourself or it comes out in a line of liquid instead of spraying!), so I sprayed a spray of Xist just anywhere on my face as well, wasn't bothered really. Anyway what a day, , Every woman I work with was like extra positive with me all day and they were all trying to get my attention and I was having all this weird closeness with them all, one of them even started engaging and talking about something she had seen on tv and was describing in detail the sexual scenes. I showed another woman something on my computer and it was like she felt all cuddly towards me and she was stood over me and I could feel the heat from her chest as they were like a cm from the side of my head.

Was a great, crazy day, think it was 2X Cohesion, maybe 1/2X evolve and 1 to 1.5X Xist!!

Nice report. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X