yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Question about confiscation of pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about confiscation of pheromones.

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in buying Taboo and other products, but since I live where cartels are a strong influence and shootings that can start anytime, anywhere in my city, I get paranoid about getting in trouble with the federals or military, for the reason that pheromones could be seen as suspicious even though I think they are labeled as perfumes.
    Have any of you had any problems buying your products and then getting them confiscated?

now that is a real tyrannical state!

would you feel safe to tell us where you live?

regardless of where it is, i can only express my sympathy and support.

Comment

I live in Mexico, just next to Texas ,US

Comment

Great people!

I am personally devoted to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

is it true that pheromones are illegal under mexican law? aside from that, i could hardly imagine how they could be of interest to the military or narco-guerilleros.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
          Great people!

I am personally devoted to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

is it true that pheromones are illegal under mexican law? aside from that, i could hardly imagine how they could be of interest to the military or narco-guerilleros.
          I don't think pheromones are illegal in here, I'm just being paranoid.

Comment

well, at worst your mones might get stuck in customs - like they often do here in Brazil.

Comment

well, at worst your mones might get stuck in customs - like they often do here in Brazil.
              Oh, that sounds really annoying.

Well, thank you guys for the encouragement, might as well just try and see what happens.

Comment

it's a minor risk, and lately my parcels have been making it through, - even those coming from China (although they spend an average of 3 months in customs)

Comment

We pretty much resolved the customs issues in Brazil which is why we are shipping. I know some other companies label them as candles but that just adds to the issues especially when eventually they get caught and blacklisted. It creates issues for the client and other vendors. I understand some will do whatever is necessary, whether greed is a factor-I don't know, but I've found that spending the time to research and understand the laws actually help us to adhere to it and eliminate any of the guesswork.

Since we've started again shipping to Brazil we are pretty much 99% successful in deliveries.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by bertoxxolous View Post

I don't think pheromones are illegal in here, I'm just being paranoid.
                    We ship a lot of packages through to Mexico successfully. Again, as my post above explains, its a matter of compliance with the proper rules. Pheromone liquids can be misconstrued as many things, most of which require health certificates (without they get denied entry), but with the proper research we've discovered the correct way to classify them with accompanying paperwork. Took us a lot of time and effort to ensure we were in compliance which also shows customs officials we want to do the right thing. I think sometimes that effort alone is enough to bypass any roadblocks.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Seen that, man? SteveO answered me in person!

freakin' out here!

i m following my mones and it appears they will be here pretty soon.

you made a great option with the plain USPS First Class, it is best to keep a low profile when you're shipping to heavy controllers.

some companies will only do USPS, DHL and those special couriers, getting taxed 100% of the times.

Comment

Haha, I used to post a lot more and I've been doing what I can to make time for it again. There were "obstacles" that were preventing me from doing the things I love like posting and testing new stuff. Those obstacles have been removed and here I am doing the things I love.

Steve O

Comment

just to let you know:

SteveO and his team really know what they're doing: my parcel came to Brazil, with very tight-closed customs, in exact 3 weeks time!

no extra fees were charged. it consisted of one mix and match kit plus 3 tiny sample bottles i'm very thankful for, and it glided through just perfectly!

go ahead and place your order, friend!

Comment

Alright, let's do this!
                            Thanks a lot, I'll make sure to write a phero-journal for you guys!

Comment

will be happy to read it!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X