yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Outdoor spray use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor spray use

I wanted to get some input on the use of sprays outside, say if you are in a garden or something, would it make sense to just use a little more or just keep to what you know and everything should be the same?

You shouldn't need extra. Using more won't help anyone tag you any easier. Some claim that pheros don't work outdoors. IME that's bullshit. I've been tagged even on windy days. Especially if they are downwind. In fact I can get tagged from greater distances outdoors.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie say it's super sunny, and you have sunscreen on. What do you think that would do to your mones? What if it's a lotion, spray, or oil sunscreen? Do you think it would matter what was put on first? It hasn't really mattered with cologne being first or second, but I would imagine something you rub in the skin like sunscreen would be a different story.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I would think that you'd want to apply the sunscreen first. Allow it to absorb as much as possible then apply your mones. I think that if you do it the other way around you wouldn't get much diffusion. I also think if you're going to be outside sweating or swimming that you're gonna want to use oils.....which I know you do Ragnar Lothbrook .

Comment

Im going to smear ishine all over my forearms and spray some xist then do sit in the garden pool (which is only up to my waist and see what happens

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X