yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why do I do this to myself (fingers crossed!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I do this to myself (fingers crossed!)

So I really hoped to get my order before the 12th July, I am going away on holiday for 3 weeks from that date and I have a party the day before I go I also wanted them for.

I ordered from the EU site, I am based in the UK. I knew that if I went for the fast shipping I would get the items in plenty of time, however, I carelessly pressed the standard shipping option and only realised now the items have been dispatched.

The shipping option on my items says it takes 3-20 business days, Im pretty annoyed with myself but given Ive created this mess I just have to promise myself to be more careful in future.

So I have something to take away with me I am thinking about just placing another small order for a bottle of something on fast delivery if my package has not arrived by this time next week. I dont want to place the full order again as it was quite a big one but I would like to get my hands on something for my trip.

Does anyone have any idea how likely my stuff may arrive before the 13th? I know its impossible to say for sure but I wondered if anyone else in the UK ordered from the EU site to the UK using the slow delivery option and got the items more quickly? I worked out that they would need to arrive 11 business days after posting to get to me in time..... Sort of in the middle of the 3-20 threashold

Also - when I am not at home my packages are delivered to the guys next door, please tell me they are not in a box with "The Pheromones" written on the site or something? Not sure I will live that one down

Why do I do this stuff to myself!

I tried putting the tracking number in on the bg postal service tracking website to get an indication but it is saying no info is available yet.

I cant speak for the EU outlet by i know here in the use the packaging is nondescript. The return addresss name is the same as the billing name: Aser Gruppe.

Comment

proti it definitely won't say anything about pheromones on the package. As far as when the package will arrive idle might be able to give you a better idea of how long it'll take for it to arrive from EU that I'm not to sure of my dear. I hope you get it in time though!!!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Okay good news on the packaging, lets hope the delivery is on the quicker side if possible! I will let you know

Comment

Good luck man

Comment

Proti, I Live in the north of England and I only use the standard delivery and not the quick delivery as the standard delivery they just post it through your letterbox but the quick delivery option needs to be signed for so needs to be left at a neighbours if you out during the day a lot. My packages seem to take around 5 to 10 days to come on the normal delivery option. Hope you got yours in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
              Proti, I Live in the north of England and I only use the standard delivery and not the quick delivery as the standard delivery they just post it through your letterbox but the quick delivery option needs to be signed for so needs to be left at a neighbours if you out during the day a lot. My packages seem to take around 5 to 10 days to come on the normal delivery option. Hope you got yours in time.
              Thanks awesome news thanks, I think what I will end up doing is just ordering an xist next week on quick delivery if it has not arrived. What will then happen is that will arrive with all the other stuff and I will have enough to last me a lifetime!

I dont like the sign for it option either, not because I am out during the day but because I am a late raiser and the postman is relentless and doesnt stop knocking til I get out of bed!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X