yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beginner help with Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner help with Xist

Hey there,

I recently purchased some Xist in hopes of getting the girl im after, but i am having a few issues. I have been wearing it around work just to get a feel for how the mones work, and i have had some co workers and freiends saying that something smells like "acid". I have been putting my cologne on (silver mountain water) on my neck, and then waiting 30 mins and applying the mones to the same spot. I am scared to wear the mones around the girl because i dont want the smell of acid to scare her away. I really want the product to work and i want to have faith. Is it possibly my application method or the cover scent? Are there better colognes i should be using or a stronger smelling one? Any help would be much appreciaited.

I've never gotten any comments about any kind of "off" smell and I wear a lot of pheros. I'm not familiar with that particular cologne so I can't say whether it's a good cover or not. I suppose its possible that that it's too light or that it clashes. Perhaps try the opposite application method.

Comment

I would try putting the mones separate from the cologne.
      , Bobbi

Comment

I dont know about the smell of acid but I will say I tried a sample pack of all kinds of products from another site and ahd no effects or self effects at all, for some reason I decided to try out xist from here before I gave up on the whole pheromone thing, I cant say for sure but I do feel like I am getting something from it so I am going to stick with it.

No one mentioned the smel around me and I went with the unscented version

Comment

Did you use a cover scent proti ? Or did you go straight unscrnted?

Comment

I have been wearing Xist for a while and when I first sprayed it on I could smell it really strongly but after wearing it a while I don't seem to smell it so much. I think you get used to the smell. I have to admit I didn't find the smell unpleasant but I did think other people would know I had something strange sprayed on me.

As for others around me, all I can say is after initially worrying about the smell, I found women seem to love it and all I had was positive responses, women were definitely interested in what my new cologne was. I was wearing Jean paul gaultier le male as well but it wasn't that they were obviously interested in!!

The only slightly negative I got was off a bloke when I had 3 sprays of Xist on once and he said to me what the hell aftershave are you wearing, he made a gesture of like a nuclear explosion and it seemed to be irritating him a bit and was trying to say it was something strange, but I kept my cool and he was off before I knew it!

On the whole I recommend sticking with the Xist it has produced some pretty good results for me even on strangers.

Comment

Who cares what some random dude thinks as long as the ladies liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Did you use a cover scent proti ? Or did you go straight unscrnted?
                No, I never ever wear any scent or anything smelly at all, I even use an oderless natual underarm roll on. Never been big into the smelly stuff

Comment

proti you say you're not into smelly stuff but you're using stinky pheromones?Really? No wonder you're not getting results. You probably smell like you haven't bathed in a month. You are probably repellent to women. I don't think you can blame your lack of resulted on pheros not being effective. There's a fine line between "that dude is hot" and "that dude stinks".

You need to get over this aversion to fragrances and get yourself a good cologne or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    proti you say you're not into smelly stuff but you're using stinky pheromones?Really? No wonder you're not getting results. You probably smell like you haven't bathed in a month. You are probably repellent to women. I don't think you can blame your lack of resulted on pheros not being effective. There's a fine line between "that dude is hot" and "that dude stinks".

You need to get over this aversion to fragrances and get yourself a good cologne or two.
                    I cant smell xist/ishine/ammo (these are all Ive actually sniffed to see if they smell), you reckon they give off a bad smell? I even opened up the bottles and sniffed them deep like a popper hit to see if there was an smell but I didnt get anything?

Do they all smell bad? I thought there was just a few that stank?

Comment

The only odorless pheromone I know of is A1. Remember where these molecules are concentrated naturally...armpit...groin...all stinky areas. Not all are offensive....Anol has a kind of sweat musky smell. Enone smells kinda like piss. Just because you smell nothing doesn't mean others can't. Some women like the smell of a sweaty man but even still we're taking about super high concentrations so yea they're extra stinky.

Pheromones aside, women love a nice smelling man. A good impression plus a good scent has imprinting capabilities. Every time she smells something even close, she'll think of you.

Every man should have at least one good quality cologne.

Comment

leonheartt -- I wear ONLY unscented pheromones, in oil. Sometimes I use a cover scent, but other times I don't. Sometimes I get comments about a 'weird smell'. but I just play it off. I usually dismiss it saying "i don't smell it", or saying something like "it's an essential oil blend, it helps me relax".

there's a bunch of ways around it. I've only encountered 2 people in my entire life who are SO sensitive to pheromones that they outright call me out every time I wear them. and I've been using pheros for a good 3 years now

Comment

The problem I have, and this may be strange for someone trying out this stuff, is i cannot stand the smell of any fragrance on me. Im not sure what it is and I have tried everything from expensive to free trial and I just hate having a smell like that coming from me.

I have not had the issue with pheromoes as I cant smell them but every bottle of smell I have ever bought or been given I have ended up giving away after a few month of it gathering dust. Not sure what it is about them

Comment

All I can say is good luck. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                              The problem I have, and this may be strange for someone trying out this stuff, is i cannot stand the smell of any fragrance on me. Im not sure what it is and I have tried everything from expensive to free trial and I just hate having a smell like that coming from me.

I have not had the issue with pheromoes as I cant smell them but every bottle of smell I have ever bought or been given I have ended up giving away after a few month of it gathering dust. Not sure what it is about them
                              I think you might have Dysosmia or some form of it, which could be the reason for your scent-sitivity (sorry, had to). I can't say for sure if that might affect the self-effects, but I think it's highly probable.

I would suggest you try out something like Crush, try if that gets you any hits. Xist isn't really going to give any wild hits from my experience, unless you know what you're looking for.

Comment

Possibly, Im a strange character and wouldnt go anywhere near a doctor to get that diagnosed either. I have not been to the drs in over 25 years.

Ive got a few orders on the way so wont be placing another for a while but when I do I will have to check out crush, thanks for the recommendation

Comment

No prob! And hey, we're all strange in our own ways, right?

Comment

Bob111, or anyone for that matter- do you wear any other mones with XiSt? I'm trying to win my wife back every minute of my life. XiSt hasn't seemed to work at all. Maybe I'm not close enough? Maybe I'm not exposing her to it for a long enough period? Maybe I'm just an asshole?
                                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

STOP berating yourself. It does you know good. As a friend I just want to grab you by the shoulders and shake this funk out of you. You know as well as I do that pheros CAN'T do everything. When a woman's mind is made up good luck budging her. Trust me my friend I know exactly what you're going thru. I just hope you don't waste as much time as I did in self loathing and self pity. It won't get you anywhere. In fact, it works against you. Hang in there buddy.

Comment

Thanks Scottie2Hottie. When I look from the outside in I just want to shake myself as well. I have a lot of kids, and I don't want anybody(kids or parents) to miss out on seeing a family member, or a holiday, you name it. Life, and relationships have ups and downs ya know. I'm still hopeful, though I have very, very little reason to be. I'm trying to switch up my mindset though. I'm thinking about something like Ascend, and Evolve, maybe even Cohesion, but I need to be strong not needy, and Cohesion and XiSt have seemed to have more of a crying impact on me than doing anything to move her meter.
                                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X