yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Last question before I order (mixing bottle labels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last question before I order (mixing bottle labels)

Okay so my hesitation is over, Ive decided what I will order and am ready to place the order but I wanted to ask if the mixing supplies have anything on the botte that gives away that they are pheromoes, I am inerested in this one:

These are the same 2 ml bottles that we used as “Sample Bottles” here at pheromoneXS. The tops snap on and off and therefore are super-easy to fill and/or reuse. Because there are no threads they might leak though. They are perfect for carrying just enough product in your pocket(book) when re

The small botte.

Also - I would assume that there is no need to worry about ordering a larger spray and opening it up and pouring it into several smaller bottles to be more mobile. I dont want to carry a larger bottle with me, I lose everything.

I don't believe threrr it's any labeling on them. It's just a generic bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
      Okay so my hesitation is over, Ive decided what I will order and am ready to place the order but I wanted to ask if the mixing supplies have anything on the botte that gives away that they are pheromoes, I am inerested in this one:

These are the same 2 ml bottles that we used as “Sample Bottles” here at pheromoneXS. The tops snap on and off and therefore are super-easy to fill and/or reuse. Because there are no threads they might leak though. They are perfect for carrying just enough product in your pocket(book) when re

The small botte.

Also - I would assume that there is no need to worry about ordering a larger spray and opening it up and pouring it into several smaller bottles to be more mobile. I dont want to carry a larger bottle with me, I lose everything.
      That is great. I am excited for you and I really am eager to find out how these products work for you and to read about all your adventures.

The mixing supplies do not come with labels because they are just ordinary bottles as Scottie said that you can use for your own personal use , in your own little lab. ahhhahha

Well we have the 10ml bottles and in some products, the 30ml. If you want to transfer it around and you want a smaller bottle, that is entirely up to you. When you purchase your pheromones you can do whatever you want with them and tailor them/bottle etc to suit your needs.

We don't have to tell you what to do and you shouldn't let us either,hahaahahahah

Comment

great, I often peel the lables off these products as I dont want them getting found so a clear bottle works for me

I was asking abour pouring this into other bottles as I worried if I opened the bottle and poured it into another it might lose some of the power when the bottle was open so I guess this is nothing to worry about.

okay the time for talking is over!

Comment

No it won't effect your product if you transfer it to a different bottle.

Comment

What did you decide on getting?

Comment

Im going with sob, xist and evolve, the latter 2 to use together and 1st one to use on its own

Comment

Cool. Look forward to your reports.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X