yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Measuring pheromone levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring pheromone levels

Im not sure if this is possible I have done some reading and not really got anywhere. Increasing natural pheromone levels is definitely something worth considering and there seems to be a strong link at least in males between pheromone levels and testosterone.

Is there any way to actually measure the natural level of pheromone someone is outputing? Im not a scientist but I do know a load about diet and working out/increasing testosterone levels.

I suppose it might be possible to swab your arm pit or something but I suspect that the cost of a lab analysis would be cost prohibitive.

Comment

proti and Scottie2Hottie you said swab your armpit. That's exactly why I like to put something on my armpits daily. Do you ever put mones on your pits? And what do you think about doing so? My thoughts are that your pits emit the most BO, so they have to help in diffusion and the size of your cloud, right?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I believe one of the reasons that mone excretion is highest in hairy areas is that hair wicks the mones and increases diffusion. However, your armpits are covered by clothing which impedes diffusion Furthermore, there is also a higher concentration of coryneform bacteria which ensures greater conversion. Not sure that these two factors are desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          proti and Scottie2Hottie you said swab your armpit. That's exactly why I like to put something on my armpits daily. Do you ever put mones on your pits? And what do you think about doing so? My thoughts are that your pits emit the most BO, so they have to help in diffusion and the size of your cloud, right?
          Ive never tried it but I have seen you tried it a few times. I would guess anything is worth a shot as I think there is always an element of hit and miss

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X