yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP86

Ive seen this talked about quite a bit on the forums recently and it really caught my interest but as far as I can tell its a bit of a mystery as to what is actually does or what it does. I have even had someone recommend this to me but I cant get my head around what its main focus is?

Can anyone give me some clues on this one?

proti check out houseofpheromones.com. That's what got me here in the first place. A lot of great information to use as reference for all your mone purchases from any company. Reviews and info on everything.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I second that. A very good resource. I don't agree with everything I read there but a good source of information, nonetheless.

Comment

Im not sure I trust that site, its just an affiliate site so it makes it cash from people who click through to the shops and takes a percentage of sales (its how I make my living so I am cynical).

Comment

HOP just seems like guy has gone through various forums, gathering information on each product/molecule and then passed it off as his own testing.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
            HOP just seems like guy has gone through various forums, gathering information on each product/molecule and then passed it off as his own testing.
            that is exactly how I would build a site if I was entering ths niche and wanted to create an affiliate site. In fact this has given me an idea. I reckon I could outrank that guy for almost all of his terms inside 6 weeks. Id just need a bit of planning.... but the summer heat makes work not fun

Comment

I acually also just had a look around the house of pheromones site to try to find some stuff on XSP86 but couldnt see anything

Comment

Click on Index, click on Pheromone Knowledge, scroll down (way down) until you come to Putative Pheromones, click on Read More. You'll find it there as P86. It's the second one listed just after P96.

Comment

Now I found it thanks

Comment

No problem

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	UNIIf4RBQziKGN1UMbcOdg.png Views:	1 Size:	61.6 KB ID:	49989

is ripped from the pherotruth and other forums:

I uncovered this is with a 2 min analysis running some really basic checks on the site and not doing much digging at all.

The site has also only been live since 2015 but is written as though it has been around for ages, the owner has also tried to hide their whois details but not made a very good job of it

House of pheromones is also really overly critiacal of any pheromone site or product for which they dont have an affiliate account with but sings the praises of every one which they do. The casual reader might have a scan of it and click some links and buy stuff but I actually thing anyone with an understanding of the web/affiliate stuff would take a look at it and think it is so bad that it actually discredits their partners/looks like a shell site/fake testimonials.

I honestly would not give any credit to this site or any or the reviews on it, the site exists purely to earn affiliate commissions and promote their partners, I doubt the person who wrote the "reviews" has as good an understanding as some of the members on this forum, Ive leart way more reading posts from people here than anywhere else online.... dont get suckered in!

I wouldnt normally "out" an affiliate like this but I feel like everyone here has been really helpful and its a nice community so I didnt want people to be mislead.

Comment

Wow! proti I can tell this is something you do for a living. Great research. So, how can someone get non-biased opinions these days?
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I have tried and tried to get a response to my question about EDGEUP pheromone by Charmpros, we have had over and over amazing resposnes from this product. women clearly have broken social rules by approaching me even when their husbands are present to comment on the 'cologne' i'm wearing, I've received numerous stares from women while with their husbands, realizing how inappropriate it would be to comment; edgeup is magnetic, yet no mention on this site, why ???

Comment

While I'm not surprised that he promotes products he has affiliate ties to.. It was pretty obvious that it's an affiliate site. I just assumed anyone who visited the site would realize that. That's why i take the product reviews with a grain of salt. It's pretty much common knowledge on PheroTruth that he just compiles info and posts it on his site. While he has never claimed any of it to be original material, he also has never cited his sources. if the info is reasonably reliable I have have no issue with it. The search function on PheroTruth is shite so I don't mind someone compiling info. Beats wading thru page after page of endless chatter to MAYBE find some useful info. PheroTruth isn't without its fanboys either. I take what I read there with a grain of salt too.

I remember you posting about EdgeUp. I checked it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                              Wow! proti I can tell this is something you do for a living. Great research. So, how can someone get non-biased opinions these days?
                              It is getting more and more difficult, when I make affiliate sites I go out of my way to make them not look like affiliate sites and hide the give away elements. I also ignore all the rules and laws of the FCC etc as I host offshore and anonmously.

Id say the biggest give away has to be the use of an affiliate link on a glowing review with no comment that the site makes cash from affiliate programs. Also a dead giveaway is if the site reads like it was written by someone with no idea. I once tried to make a site about pet rats and I got it to rank pretty quickly, it promoted products that you would need if you kept rats such a cage etc.

Anyone who knew nothing about rats would come to my site and read it thinking it was legit and I made sales but anyone who knew about rats realised within 10 seconds of looking at the site that the author had no idea - I guess just be totally cynical of everything is the best answer here.

Comment

One thing I might add is that when I want to check out a product promoted on that site I don't click oin the links. I try to go straight to the product directly oit do a search and find a legit store to purchase from. I've always done this with affiliate sites.

Comment

Looks like I won't be using my P86 much as it's out of stock. With the way things are going it could take 6+ months to restock molecules.

Comment

Noooooooo! I was about to Reup !
                                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Afraid so, my friend. I wouldn't expect it in stock any time soon.

Comment

I noticed that the main promoted pheromone from the androtics is out of stock too, why do you think it will take a while to get the stuff back in? I have no idea how it is made but isnt it as easy as mixing up a new batch (obviously not!)?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X