yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Laser targeting and over analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser targeting and over analysis

Im not sure if this is possible or even a wise approach and a few of my ideas of how to best use pheromones in the past have been a bit off the wall and no adviced but before I make my next order I wanted to throw out one last thing for discussion and see if anyone can give me any usefu feedback.

Looking at the graphics and the desired effects on every pheromone for sale on this site is useful and it does give you an impression of the effect that they will have and when to use them etc.

Let me throw out a different line of thought, if you were specifically chasing one person and knew them well, really, really well - you could tell the type of guy they usually went for, their likes and dislikes, their interests etc would it be worth trying to make a mix of product that would be especially effective on them?

There is someone I have know for almost 5 years and I have had no interest in her ourside of been friends until very recently. To throw out a brutally honest one liner she lost a load of weight (must be upwards of 30kg) and is now really hot.

So I have been friends with this girl for a long time and I know her well, we talk a lot and over the last few years Ive observed the types of guys she gets with.

1. She is 32 but usually hooks up with guys who are early 20s,
    2. Usually the relationships end in disaster because the guy is an asshole,
    3. She loves going out, big nights out with loads of people,
    4. She is up for a one night stand with seemingly everyone but has shown no interest in me (which I find ironic as I dont want to sound arrogent but I am way better looking than most of the mess she ends up sleeping with)
    5. She only ever hooks up with white guys and seems to mainy be attracted to a certain type of young looking face
    6. The guys she hooks up with, probably because of their age, usually have quite low paying job/are broke.... she seems to like broke guys. She is also usually broke.

I coud go on

I dont really fit the mould of the above,

1. Im closer to 40 than 20
    2. Im not an asshole, I can be but as we are freinds Im nice to her and always have been. Ive never played games with her as we are friends and until recently I never even imagined Id be interested in her
    3. I love going out on big nights too, I see this as been my best oppertunity to start something
    4. I dont have the most attactive face in the world but Im 12% body fat and athletic

I think she might see me as a brother/family member as we often talk about the hardships of life and sit for hours taking the piss out of other people.

I know pheromones are not magic spells and they dont work miricals but given I am going to put some moves onto this girl I wondered if it made sense to ask if any of your mad scientist types could comment on if it would be possible to throw a mix together that might help create the image of the typical guy she shows interest in above? It would be even better if you were able to give me a few product suggestions...... I think its time I ordered my second batch of bottles

Originally posted by proti View Post
    Im not sure if this is possible or even a wise approach and a few of my ideas of how to best use pheromones in the past have been a bit off the wall and no adviced but before I make my next order I wanted to throw out one last thing for discussion and see if anyone can give me any usefu feedback.

Looking at the graphics and the desired effects on every pheromone for sale on this site is useful and it does give you an impression of the effect that they will have and when to use them etc.

Let me throw out a different line of thought, if you were specifically chasing one person and knew them well, really, really well - you could tell the type of guy they usually went for, their likes and dislikes, their interests etc would it be worth trying to make a mix of product that would be especially effective on them?

There is someone I have know for almost 5 years and I have had no interest in her ourside of been friends until very recently. To throw out a brutally honest one liner she lost a load of weight (must be upwards of 30kg) and is now really hot.

So I have been friends with this girl for a long time and I know her well, we talk a lot and over the last few years Ive observed the types of guys she gets with.

1. She is 32 but usually hooks up with guys who are early 20s,
    2. Usually the relationships end in disaster because the guy is an asshole,
    3. She loves going out, big nights out with loads of people,
    4. She is up for a one night stand with seemingly everyone but has shown no interest in me (which I find ironic as I dont want to sound arrogent but I am way better looking than most of the mess she ends up sleeping with)
    5. She only ever hooks up with white guys and seems to mainy be attracted to a certain type of young looking face
    6. The guys she hooks up with, probably because of their age, usually have quite low paying job/are broke.... she seems to like broke guys. She is also usually broke.

I coud go on

I dont really fit the mould of the above,

1. Im closer to 40 than 20
    2. Im not an asshole, I can be but as we are freinds Im nice to her and always have been. Ive never played games with her as we are friends and until recently I never even imagined Id be interested in her
    3. I love going out on big nights too, I see this as been my best oppertunity to start something
    4. I dont have the most attactive face in the world but Im 12% body fat and athletic

I think she might see me as a brother/family member as we often talk about the hardships of life and sit for hours taking the piss out of other people.

I know pheromones are not magic spells and they dont work miricals but given I am going to put some moves onto this girl I wondered if it made sense to ask if any of your mad scientist types could comment on if it would be possible to throw a mix together that might help create the image of the typical guy she shows interest in above? It would be even better if you were able to give me a few product suggestions...... I think its time I ordered my second batch of bottles
    You seem to have a low opinion of her dating or screwing pattern.Are you looking to hook up with this girl or have a ltr with her?

If you are an older guy that is nice to her and she isn't interested sexually or see you as someone who may want to settle down and she doesn't. All you are is an older guy,who is nice, nice to her but she is not ready for what she thinks you are trying to offer but she is not attracted to you.

Attraction is not always about looks.In most cases,a woman is attracted to a guy's vibe and confidence.Even the way you speak,I may be wrong, even from reading your threads/posts you seem to be someone who doubts themselves or may not be as confident as you should be to go with your looks.

Just like sometimes there is this super,pretty girl who is insecure, a guy senses that and so when a guy is not confident, a woman can sense that in one conversation really.

For ltr relationships other things besides sex and attraction make us stay but at first glance or first encounters a woman is attracted to a man who is confident,knows what he is about and takes charge.An asshole as you put it can project that kind of vibe and so some women tend to mistake that for being a confident,alpha male, give up the punani and realize only after what a huge mistake that was

In this day and age you find that many women and men are not looking for deep relationships because of the media and the influence, being hurt or some other deep routed issues.

How you proceed in terms of trying to catch her attraction and what products you use depends on what you are hoping to gain from your pursuit,what she wants and your personality

No pheromone can turn you into Chanin tatum, Collin ferrol etc but you use what you are,develop some skills and knowledge about women, the right products and you can make a difference

Comment

Trying to develop a blend to suit every type of personality is like trying to develop a blend for every type of situation that we come across in our lives.

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        This line, you KateD , is equivalent to e=mc2 for the phero industry. And is going to be a historic quote in future.

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        AHAHHAHAH, I hear you.Your positive way of thinking is admirable. <3

proti Don't know you, don't know her. But, from reading your post I'd go with SOB, and P86. P86 is the beautifier, so if you're a 1/10, maybe she'll see you as a 3 . And SOB speaks for itself. If that's who she likes, now maybe you can slide in there. I've been going without deodorant at times and spraying SOB on each pit and P86 on face/neck/chest, maybe even arms. I still use cologne, so I'm musky, not musty. Short sleeves if you can. Maybe a little Evolve on your arms as well.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

great replys thanks, I think some of the comments by KateD are partially accurate. I find I am confident and do well socially and with the opposite sex when I am not trying to attract anyone or have little interest in what they think but when its someone I hold in high regard I seem to lose confidence/my banter ability comes in waves.

Because of this I find myself getting with people who I am not that excited by or bothered about which in turn makes me less interested which then leaves them more persistent. What a twisted cycle of logic.

I would like a more long term relationship with with this girl. I dont think I would be seen as someone to settle down with, I suspect she is not attracted to me because I have created a situation which is too relaxed/familiar so I am trying to break the cycle a bit and see where we end up.

I think my best asset by a long way is my body so Ive arranged an outdoor garden party with an inflatable pool for my birthday in a few weeks and she will be coming so I can flex around but I imagine I will likely end up getting unwanted attention while she is either oblivious to me or overly familiar and disinterested.

Im going to have to try to shake things up a little I think.

Regarding P86 I was looking at it earlier and I can tell what most of the stuff on the site does but p86 does seem like a bit of a mystery. I cant even get my head around the 2 options:

10ml at 2mcg/spray (-$17.00)
        10ml at 12.5mcg/spray (Default)

Can anyone shed any light on it?

Comment

i dont like posting the level of detail as I did above usually, makes me feel a little uneasy as if someone read it that new me it would be very easy to work out who I was and know I have a sleezy plan

I dont even have a social media account such is my dislike for sharing these details online - I then just have to remind myself there is surely no chance that anyone coming to my birthday is going to be browisng this website!

Comment

proti I feel ya on the what if someone reads this. I always go with default, otherwise you need to spray 6x's as much. Here's my thinking with what mones i suggested above- I think you gotta do it backwards with this broad. What I mean by that is usually you might do a "nice and friendly" mone to start and then more sexual for a one on one intimate scenario, but based on your desires, and what you said about her, you have to get her attention first. I think that means going outside the box. She thinks your sweet and possibly friendzoned. Show her your an asshole (SOB) to get her attention. Then if you get a date go for XiSt to show her your relationship material.

Comment

I think I might second the SOB and XiSt suggestion. Take advantage of all the female attention you will get at your party. Entertain and charm as many women as possible. Let her see you surrounded by women enjoying themselves in your company but give her no attention. Show her that your "the man" and that you don't need her. Create higher value in yourself.

Best of luck with your lady.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-17-2017, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Nice advice thanks - I am no going to obsess over this at the party but I am sure it will be in the back of my mind.

xist and sob in combo seem to be where all of our analysis end up but one more question on this. I think I read somewhere that using these 2 together would be a mixed message and to avoid it, would you guys stick with that line of thought? Do you thnk I should mix these products togther on this occassion or use them independantly?

Comment

SOB for the party, and XiSt when she wants to hang solo with you. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                    great replys thanks, I think some of the comments by KateD are partially accurate. I find I am confident and do well socially and with the opposite sex when I am not trying to attract anyone or have little interest in what they think but when its someone I hold in high regard I seem to lose confidence/my banter ability comes in waves.

Because of this I find myself getting with people who I am not that excited by or bothered about which in turn makes me less interested which then leaves them more persistent. What a twisted cycle of logic.

I would like a more long term relationship with with this girl. I dont think I would be seen as someone to settle down with, I suspect she is not attracted to me because I have created a situation which is too relaxed/familiar so I am trying to break the cycle a bit and see where we end up.

I think my best asset by a long way is my body so Ive arranged an outdoor garden party with an inflatable pool for my birthday in a few weeks and she will be coming so I can flex around but I imagine I will likely end up getting unwanted attention while she is either oblivious to me or overly familiar and disinterested.

Im going to have to try to shake things up a little I think.

Regarding P86 I was looking at it earlier and I can tell what most of the stuff on the site does but p86 does seem like a bit of a mystery. I cant even get my head around the 2 options:

10ml at 2mcg/spray (-$17.00)
                    10ml at 12.5mcg/spray (Default)

Can anyone shed any light on it?

Hi proti,
                    From a psycholigical point of view, I would like to suggest you something-
                    You are loosening the grip more and more in proving that you are not one of those guys who were there just for sex with her.
                    You need something, to come out of the friends zone or brotherly support.
                    What I mean to say is, if you are confident that you are not like those guys, you can have her in bed and still keep the friend and supporter in you. And you know, and she knows that you are going to be there always. Which will be followed by long relationship sooner.
                    So only one suggestion. SOB her. Evolve her. Let the XSP86 & Xist deposit into her sinus compartment. Follow the advice of Ragnar Lothbrook , may be you will not regret.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                      SOB for the party, and XiSt when she wants to hang solo with you. Good luck!
                      This!

Comment

I think Falvinski is onto something here. Post party....after you've made that impression...include Evolve with your XiSt. Keep the sexual tension going, just without the cops which may turn her off once you've flipped the switch in her head. In my mind, if you don't include something alpha or sexual with XiSt it will betafy you. If she is slow to turn around, keep dating. Just after your date, use SOB again or something that contains cops. You want her to see you as a sexual creature. Maintain higher value. Show her that you can get the girl but that you want HER to be the girl.

One thing that I may add in the vein of adding higher value. Don't make yourself too available. If you don't have a hobby, find one. A woman likes a man without outside interests. Also don't always be there when she wants to cry on your shoulder about some asshole. Put her off, at least for a bit, otherwise you're just like one of her girlfriends. Again, beta city. Be bold, be unpredictable, keep her on her toes. She'll love you for it.

Comment

• Falvinski
                          Falvinski commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice way.

And may be casually date one or two girls in front of her?

Exactly. Either way, sitting around waiting on someone who may or may not come around does you no good. You never know, you may meet someone you like even more. It can't hurt.
                        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-18-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• proti
                          proti commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep, agreed. I would not say I was waiting more just have a constant passing interest

Proti has a mission and some of the guys have chipped in to help him with getting out of the friend zone and into the danger zone.

If you haven't placed an order yet and plan to,think carefully as to what you want to purchase and remember to ask for your samples via the order notes.You can ask for up to four samples and of course,if we have them, we will definitely fulfill those requests.

I am looking forward to the update threads/posts after this party

Comment

Thanks - Im going to go with a new xist, a sob, an evolve and something else Im just making my mind up on. Ill go with unscented on all of them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X