yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

mixing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing question

Ive just stumbled across the "mixing supplies" section of the main store and it has made me think I may have misunderstood something. When people say they wear a mix are they spraying pheromone A on one place and then B on another or are they actually creating some kind of mix together in bottles and applying it. What is the purpose of the mixing supplies?

When I say I'm wearing my power mix I'm just talking about all the different stuff I spray on my body. Maybe oil here and spray there. But, I have never taken two different products and mixed them together in the bottle. I'd say mixing supplies are mostly for if you buy single molecules and try to develop your own blend.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

When people say they are mixing, they are typically combing two or more products. A spray or drop here, a spray or drop there.

I have known a few who have premixed oils in a specific ratio and then apply a few dabs. How they know the specific dosage they are actually applying I couldn't say but it seemed to work for them. I've even used this technique successfully. I kept combining various ratios of different products to up the proportion of Rone. Of course, then came along A314 and I didn't hafta go to all that trouble anymore. I just knew intuitively that there needed to be more Rone.

These days I keep a spare sample bottle of a basic mix in my pocket in case I need to refresh. For example, if I'm meeting friends after work for drinks or a bite to eat. I know my original application has run its course after 8+ hrs and I don't have an opportunity to run home to reapply. This solves that problem.

There is a possibility that once I find a good recipe of singles that I may premix. We shall see.

Comment

Interesting thanks, Ive way more to try before I even get close to mixing things together myself then!

Comment

Gotta learn to walk before you can run.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
            Ive just stumbled across the "mixing supplies" section of the main store and it has made me think I may have misunderstood something. When people say they wear a mix are they spraying pheromone A on one place and then B on another or are they actually creating some kind of mix together in bottles and applying it. What is the purpose of the mixing supplies?

When people say they are mixing pheromones or they created a mix it means they use two or more products at the time that has a certain effect.Pheromones is the paint brush with the colors and your skin is the canvas.They spray the different mones on their skin

Sometimes,two pheromones that may work well when you spray them on the skin,because of the molecule make up may not mix well when you put them together in a bottle.

In the mixing supplies section you see the fragrance oils for both men and women.You can have those added by our lab or you can purchase them separately and add them to your pheromones

And we have actual tools for those pheromone users who want to do different stuff to their products can use

Mixing concentrates and accessories for mixing pheromone and storing your blends. Special pheromone mixing accessories to prevent problems during mixing.

It may be as simple as transferring the pheromones from the bottle it came in to another bottle they are more comfortable with etc.

Comment

Well said KateD . I've even heard of some people dabbing the concentrates as a cover.

proti I wouldn't worry too much about mixing until you are familiar with various products/molecules. Everyone has a different level of experience. I've been using pheros for 15 yrs. When I first started there were no forums. It was trial and error. Mostly error. Once I found a new forum my knowledge skyrocketed. I could learn not only from my experiences but from the knowledge and experience of others. But even after 15 yrs I'm still learning. Like everything in life, it's about the journey not the destination. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                WORD!!

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol you're a dork.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...