yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely legal experiences.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely legal experiences.

Well i have my barely legal and i am trying it. I started with just 1 spray in my neck.
    I was using this 3 days and was nothing special, but today one girl maybe 22yo she was staring at me and smiling like she was in love haha.
    Tomorrow i am going with 2 sprays.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Today i only used 1 spray again. I know i said 2 but tomorrow i will do it.
    Same effects, but today i notice a lot of happiness in my coworkers i dont know if was barely legal.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Instant honesty

Comment

Well it appears to be predominantly Anol so it probably is mood elevating. It also has A1 so the ladies probably like it.

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
        Well i have my barely legal and i am trying it. I started with just 1 spray in my neck.
        I was using this 3 days and was nothing special, but today one girl maybe 22yo she was staring at me and smiling like she was in love haha.
        Tomorrow i am going with 2 sprays.
        OK well keep on testing and keep us updated. Why did you chose the barely legal in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

OK well keep on testing and keep us updated. Why did you chose the barely legal in the first place?
          Hi, i chose barely legal because my range is from 23 to 35 yo, in my job there is a lot of girls in their 20,s so i thought barely legal was a perfect phero to try.
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah I see.

Today i used 2 sprays and was different, my coworker was more "happy" with me, she was playing with me and talking to me a lot and i caught her at least 2 times staring at me, she is 23yo
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

I definitely want to hear more about the barely legal experience seems like you're getting somewhere josebest
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X