yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help with scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with scents

I bought 2 products with the sultan oud scent and I feel like it's way to strong for the places where I hope to use these products at. Is their any recommendation for a scent that's casual and not too strong. Like I want the scent to be generally accepted everywhere I go and not stand out too much.

Sultans Oud is good stuff. Yes it's a bit strong at first but mellows out rather quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillmendous View Post
      I bought 2 products with the sultan oud scent and I feel like it's way to strong for the places where I hope to use these products at. Is their any recommendation for a scent that's casual and not too strong. Like I want the scent to be generally accepted everywhere I go and not stand out too much.
      That is always a difficult question to answer because the cover scents have to do with perception. I included a description of our in house cover scents to assist you.

We have a few new ones but I am not sure what they smell like and if there are any descriptions on here for them. Scottie is a lover of Sultans Oud
      The other men may have other suggestions and I hope they will be in soon enough to give you their opinions.

What are the fragrances you use for men?

We currently offer 5 unique designer fragrances made especially for pheromoneXS.

FXS: Unbeknown to me, as a child, my neighbor had been a fragrance designer for International Flavors and Fragrances in NJ. When he left the company to set up his own, my father had completely outfitted his laboratory. When I took my father for a visit back to the town he raised me and him knowing my business he took me buy this gentleman's lab and sure enough it was still there and even better he remembered my father very well. What occurred was a world-class fragrance made specifically for pheromoneXS that's been compared to Issey Miyake although I have never personally smelled it.
      Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Moss
      Middle Notes: Citrus
      Top Notes: Spices

Fresh Musk: This was the culmination of of one of many attempts of mine to create a fragrance I could wear and like. I'm not a guy who is big on colognes, but that's only because I've never been able to discover any that work well for me. Every time someone told me I should try out a cologne because how great it smells, I'd never get the same results. For whatever reason it just didn't work for me, so being the creative type I decided to make my own.
      Base Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Cinnamon, Musk
      Middle Notes: Lemon Grass, Cedar Wood
      Top Notes: Amber, Rosewood, Juniper

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility: This brand new fragrance was actually included with FXS so I could run tests to see which one the community liked better. I just thought it was another bottle of the same. I really like this one as well and I'd have to say its another world-class fragrance added to the line. The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg: This one is pretty simple actually. Its a delicate blend of pepper corns blended with Nutmeg. When I initially began making my own pheromone blends I wanted a fragrance that accented the pheromones while not overbearing. What developed was this blend and I can assure you there are elements at play that make this my favorite and most often personally used.??The peppercorn is associated with heat and pepper has historically been used to "open" the nose. Pheromones are known to work through the olfactory sense. This creates a two-fold approach using the pepper to one open the sense to work more vigorously in conjunction with the pheromones and to invoke the sense of heat. When a woman associates heat with a guy the brain is not distinguishing whether she is thinking he makes me hot look wise or pepper wise. Women are also emotional and thus the emotion of heat again trumps to logic of pepper heat. ??Nutmeg historically is associated with warming comfort of hearth and home. Again you have warmth, another term for heat directly associated with the wearer. Another aspect of Nutmeg is the diffusive properties are better than anything I have ever experienced. There is some debate on using citrus as a diffusive property over nutmeg but in numerous unscientific tests by myself Nutmeg always won out in silage and diffusion of the mones. The debate comes from the element that nutmeg has incredible anti-bacterial properties. However in almost every case of citrus used as a diffusive property for pheromones, they all contain a higher degree of anti-bacterial properties.
      ?There's quite a bit more to discover with this one, but I always like to leave it to the user to decide for themselves.
      Base Notes: Peppercorn
      Top Notes: Nutmeg

Comment

I have tried sultan's oud. I really like FXS and the Aqua di gio scents. For the longest time now, I've been buying unscented and using my own cologne as a cover scent. This way I can smell different every day, but still project the same pheromone signature. At first I didn't have alot of bread to buy both mones, and cologne, so I've been getting marked down colognes at K&G, and knock offs from walmart. This way I'm not smelling like a sultan every time I wear a Ascend for example. And then what if you get XiSt, but you wanna try FXS. Now, what happens if you spray them both on. Well, people may not notice the mones as much as they notice you smell like a french whore.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

That is always a difficult question to answer because the cover scents have to do with perception. I included a description of our in house cover scents to assist you.

We have a few new ones but I am not sure what they smell like and if there are any descriptions on here for them. Scottie is a lover of Sultans Oud
          The other men may have other suggestions and I hope they will be in soon enough to give you their opinions.

What are the fragrances you use for men?

We currently offer 5 unique designer fragrances made especially for pheromoneXS.

FXS: Unbeknown to me, as a child, my neighbor had been a fragrance designer for International Flavors and Fragrances in NJ. When he left the company to set up his own, my father had completely outfitted his laboratory. When I took my father for a visit back to the town he raised me and him knowing my business he took me buy this gentleman's lab and sure enough it was still there and even better he remembered my father very well. What occurred was a world-class fragrance made specifically for pheromoneXS that's been compared to Issey Miyake although I have never personally smelled it.

Fresh Musk: This was the culmination of of one of many attempts of mine to create a fragrance I could wear and like. I'm not a guy who is big on colognes, but that's only because I've never been able to discover any that work well for me. Every time someone told me I should try out a cologne because how great it smells, I'd never get the same results. For whatever reason it just didn't work for me, so being the creative type I decided to make my own.

Sultans Oud: This product was literally designed for and used for many years by a recently departed member of the Royal Saudi Family. It was made in small batches to meet a one person demand and when that person no longer needed it, because of death the remaining supply was made available to me. I took this as an opportunity and now present it to my clients and friends. I've been promised that it can be made in the specifications and supply to meet my demand exclusively to pheromone XS community members. ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility: This brand new fragrance was actually included with FXS so I could run tests to see which one the community liked better. I just thought it was another bottle of the same. I really like this one as well and I'd have to say its another world-class fragrance added to the line. The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg: This one is pretty simple actually. Its a delicate blend of pepper corns blended with Nutmeg. When I initially began making my own pheromone blends I wanted a fragrance that accented the pheromones while not overbearing. What developed was this blend and I can assure you there are elements at play that make this my favorite and most often personally used.??The peppercorn is associated with heat and pepper has historically been used to "open" the nose. Pheromones are known to work through the olfactory sense. This creates a two-fold approach using the pepper to one open the sense to work more vigorously in conjunction with the pheromones and to invoke the sense of heat. When a woman associates heat with a guy the brain is not distinguishing whether she is thinking he makes me hot look wise or pepper wise. Women are also emotional and thus the emotion of heat again trumps to logic of pepper heat. ??Nutmeg historically is associated with warming comfort of hearth and home. Again you have warmth, another term for heat directly associated with the wearer. Another aspect of Nutmeg is the diffusive properties are better than anything I have ever experienced. There is some debate on using citrus as a diffusive property over nutmeg but in numerous unscientific tests by myself Nutmeg always won out in silage and diffusion of the mones. The debate comes from the element that nutmeg has incredible anti-bacterial properties. However in almost every case of citrus used as a diffusive property for pheromones, they all contain a higher degree of anti-bacterial properties.
          ?There's quite a bit more to discover with this one, but I always like to leave it to the user to decide for themselves.
          I'm going to be honest with you. I'm drawing a huge blank from those descriptions. I get it though it's hard to describe smells. Is their a specific one you feel is kind of generally accepted anywhere you go?

Comment

Originally posted by Trillmendous View Post

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm drawing a huge blank from those descriptions. I get it though it's hard to describe smells. Is their a specific one you feel is kind of generally accepted anywhere you go?
            ahahaha I never had anyone say that to me before. I will let the men answer that because I don't wear the male cover scents and I personally love my mones unscented and I love to smell the unscented ones for the men

Comment

This is interesting, I never opted for one with a cover because I have never ever worn a scent myself and it might suddely seem strange if I started walking around friends houses smelling of some exclusive scent!

Comment

KateD so you're saying you like the smell of straight mones? Even pissy Enone?

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes, that is what I am saying. not sure why but I do esp the male ones

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Interesting. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. I used to know this girl who loved this one guys natural scent. Whenever she saw him she would bury her nose in his armpit, inhale deeply and just swoon.

Originally posted by proti View Post
                This is interesting, I never opted for one with a cover because I have never ever worn a scent myself and it might suddely seem strange if I started walking around friends houses smelling of some exclusive scent!
                Years ago when I started using Androtics stuff and people asked what I was wearing I would say it was proprietary. If they questioned further I explained that I had a friend named Michael (Harris)who is a research chemist who created "fragrance molecules" (his term) for the perfume industry and would occasionally hook me up with small batches of proprietary fragrances created by various perfumers. If they asked where could buy it I'd say you can't. It usually ended there.

Someone recently asked about Sultans Oud. I used the same story and added that it was made exclusively for the royal Saudi family.

I'd rather tell a little white than give away my secret.

I just loaded up on some new colognes so now I won't hafta worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

FXS:

Fresh Musk:

Sultans Oud:
                  ?Base Notes: Patchouli, Pine Dark Amber
                  ?Middle Notes: Lavender, Vanilla, Sandalwood?
                  Top Notes: Musk, Grey Gris

Nobility:
                  The new fragrance has elements of Incense, Cinnamon, Citrus and amber.

Pepper/Nutmeg:
                  KateD hello, are natural extracts used? If yes, which elements(notes) used in these blends are natural?

If some are synthetic, then are they created close to the natural ones at molecular level? or just vaguely identical?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Years ago when I started using Androtics stuff and people asked what I was wearing I would say it was proprietary. If they questioned further I explained that I had a friend named Michael (Harris)who is a research chemist who created "fragrance molecules" (his term) for the perfume industry and would occasionally hook me up with small batches of proprietary fragrances created by various perfumers. If they asked where could buy it I'd say you can't. It usually ended there.

Someone recently asked about Sultans Oud. I used the same story and added that it was made exclusively for the royal Saudi family.

I'd rather tell a little white than give away my secret.

I just loaded up on some new colognes so now I won't hafta worry about it.
                    I like this idea, I might take your story and twist it a little

Regarding giving away your secret when I was having no success at all with products bought from another company I actually sprayed their ishine onto a friend as a test and didnt tell her what it was. I sprayed her on the neck and hands and asked ifs he noticed anything, I said it might take a while and we went on about our day. After a few hours she said she had worked out what it was and it was some kind of moisturiser and that it was "okay but not as good as the one she usually used". At that point I came clean and told her I had been trying these products and that one of them was supposed to be uplifting and I wanted to see if she felt uplifted using it with regards to self effects. She said the had not noticed anything (which was the same as me, I noticed nothing either) so I returned the products and got my cash back.

Im actually having a little more luck with the stuff from here, I am not 100% convinced yet but I think there is something in it.

Comment

I personally LOVE spice bomb a designer type we have and FXS one of our in house but I'm like KateD I also like the smell of a man. Not a musty ugh stinky man but a mans man if that makes sense.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

As i'm sitting here smelling them though i really enjoy most of our scents lol
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Speaking of the natural smell of a man, I've long wondered what my natural phero makeup is. I've been told by many women that I have a sweet musky smell.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                            BobiiJo925 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's funny some men have a natural funk. Others naturally smell nice a good manly smell

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Even when I'm sweaty I don't have a funk.

• BobiiJo925
                            BobiiJo925 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            My husband doesn't either. My brother has a funk almost straight out of the shower!

I smelled a cologne the other day, can't remember which one, that smelled almost exactly like Sultans Oud. Close enough to be mistaken for it.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I pulled the sample vial out of the trash and gave it another whirl. Maybe not so much like Sultans Oud but some similar notes. Sultans Oud is far superior. It was Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir.

• Scottie2Hottie
                            Scottie2Hottie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The top notes were musk and gris but the heart was so cedary that it smelled like a hamster cage. That's where I lost interest and washed it off.

• BobiiJo925
                            BobiiJo925 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's definitely a bit much I like SO though

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                          As i'm sitting here smelling them though i really enjoy most of our scents lol
                          Stop tryna get high of the mones BOBBI *Said in a Steve O like voice*

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                            I smelled a cologne the other day, can't remember which one, that smelled almost exactly like Sultans Oud. Close enough to be mistaken for it.
                            Have you ever tried smelling a shirt or an article of clothing after a work out, a hard day at work when you really did sweat a lot etc.

I know of some women who smell their underwear after wearing it to smell their essence, do guys do stuff like that or maybe they do but it's something no one can talk about. LIKE EVER!

Comment

I've done like a pit check after working outside if I need run out of the house real quick. It smells different /stronger than my "resting" scent.

Comment

please correct me if i'm wrong, but i get the impression it is important for an apprentice to get in touch with the bare smell of each mone so as to acquaint themselves with every impression they give!

Comment

Perhaps not the smell so much as the individual pheromonal affect of each. I also believe that there is a learning curve regarding layering or mixing. As XSteveO has pointed out, combining different molecules isn't necessarily a matter of simple math. In the phero world 1+2+3 doesn't always equal 6. It could equal 12 or 20 or even 0.

Before a product like A314 came about, I was always mixing different products and doing calculations trying to up the Rone content. I had an intuitive feeling that certain products were missing something in order for me to get the desired effects.

I believe that intuitive drive is what led SteveO to create these Master blends. He has taken the phero game to a whole new level. That isn't limited to just mixing pheros but, also, the incorporation of diffusion technology.

It's an entirely different world than when I first started toying with this stuff 15 yrs ago.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X