yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Aging xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aging xist

Im asking this as my nose is not the best at picking up smells.

Ive read that pheromones can start to really smell bad after a while however it depends on the products.

After 6-8 hours does anyone have any experiance if the xist spray would start to smell bad as I got the unfrangranced option

proti I have a bad sniffer myself, but I feel like the only noticeable smells are right upfront. Maybe 15mins tops. I've never smelled anything much later than that.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Use a good cover scent and you won't hafta worry about it. Simple solution.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post

Ive read that pheromones can start to really smell bad after a while however it depends on the products.

After 6-8 hours does anyone have any experiance if the xist spray would start to smell bad as I got the unfrangranced option
        Do you mean smell bad on your skin after application or smell bad in the bottle?

The mones I currently have, I had them for about 2 years and over the weekend I used Thinker XS to get me focused to do my chores and yesterday I used XSP83 as a social and they are both unscented.

Comment

I second Ragnar Lothbrook 's sentiment. The smell really mellows out at about 30 minutes after application.

for what it's worth, i use exclusively unfragranced mones. at about 8 hrs, you'd be more worried about pheromones breaking down into other mones rather than the smell of them

Comment

eternitys_child what do you mean about breaking down into other mones? Like if it's a blend certain molecules may break down earlier leaving you with a different blend?
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              eternitys_child what do you mean about breaking down into other mones? Like if it's a blend certain molecules may break down earlier leaving you with a different blend?
              yep. androstenol tends to breakdown into androstenone after a certain amount of time. i'm not entirely sure when that happens, but it's a thing. i'm pretty sure evolve takes advantage of this factor which is how it turns from social to sexual overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

yep. androstenol tends to breakdown into androstenone after a certain amount of time. i'm not entirely sure when that happens, but it's a thing. i'm pretty sure evolve takes advantage of this factor which is how it turns from social to sexual overtime.
                Actually based on the research I've done it's the other way around. Coryneform bacteria tend to convert Enone into Anol and Bnol.

Androstadienone ---> Androstenone ---> Alpha Adrostenol ---> Beta Androstenol

Comment

oooooohh thanks Scottie2Hottie !!! good information to know. im glad its not the way i thought it was. although now if what you're saying is true, the way evolve works is no longer a solved mystery

Comment

eternitys_child I tried to post a thread about the subject of conversion awhile back but had a system error and lost it all so I have up on the idea.

The research out there isn't entirely clear and some of it is contradictory. One treatise I found IMPLIES that there is a different conversion process based on gender. That is, that men and women are populated with different types of coryneform bacteria and, therefore, convert pheromones differently.

I found only one body of research that discusses pheromone excretion. It stated that Androstadienone is the only one via axillary glands in the arm pits and that others are a result of conversion. Another body of research implies that Androstadieone is exuded by men and Andtrosadienol by women. It further implies that Androstenols are converted only by women. This contradicts other research that shows that Androstadienone is converted into Adrostenone and subsequently into the Adrostenols.

I suspect that the gender differences have more to do with the genders focused on in the various research studies and less about the actual nature of conversion itself.

In many discussions I had over a decade ago with Michael Harris, founder of Androtics, he stated that the nature of conversion is quite complex. Namely, that one pheromone concerts into another and then into another and then anothers still, on down the line. He further believes that not only does cross conversion happen, but that it's possible that pheromones can eventually revert back to their original form.

I can say that, back in the days when I was using strictly oils, things didn't get interesting until they had a chance to "cook" for an hour or two. I believe the situation is different in the case of alcohol bases, i.e., sprays. Alcohol has antiseptic properties and likely kills off the indigenous bacteria on the skin, thereby sterilizing the area of application. As a result you're delaying the conversion process until such time as the skin has a chance to repopulate with coryneform bacteria.

One thing that has never been discussed is the time frame for purported conversions. Based on my experience, as I previously mentioned, it takes several hours after application. Another thing that is never mentioned is the extent of such conversion. Is it 1%, 10%, 35%? That's anyone's guess.

As you can see, while it answers some questions, it raises even more. We may never have answers to such questions.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie WOW thanks for posting this. yes it raises more questions, but the mystery of pheromones and our understanding of them is what some of us enthusiasts crave to solve

And that's really cool you have had conversations with michael harris himself and got the inside scoop on some pheromones.

Comment

Yes back when PheroTalk was new he was very active on the forum. We all had the opportunity to benefit from his extensive knowledge and experience. It's not at all like it is today. I wasn't active for several years and am now locked out. I can't post there anymore. But from what I've heard it's not the same place anymore, which is sad. It used to be a great source of information and a cool social hang out. Those days are gone. I wonder if Michael even knows what's going on their anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post

It's an interesting question, and as of right now, I'm about 8 hours in after I applied my pheromones and the application points don't give off any nasty smells. I'd imagine this would have a lot to do with body chemistry. I would think sweat would affect it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X