yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding your dose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding your dose?

Im trying to get my head around this "finding your dose" thing.

From what I understand there is a dose that I could use on myself which would give me the optimum effect, I am using an xist spray so from reading around it seems like 1, 2 or 3 sprays would be the most likely option but I need to do some testing to find the dose.

The question I have is would the dose not be depending on the target rather than me the user? For example if person A is very sensitive to this stuff then 1 spray would likely be perfect for her but using 3 might be too much but if person B is not so sensative to impact her I would need to use 3 doses.

How does myself impact the dose vs the person I am hoping to impact?

What is the best way to test the dose/the best environment to fine tune it?

Thanks

If you have a specific target in mind you can certainly fine tune to that person. If it's for general use, then you will hafta find the dosage that works with most people.

I will say that PXS pheros are very concentrated so it dosent take much.

Test a specific dosage several times before drawing any conclusions.

Comment

Thanks - so if I am around someone 24/7 for a week it makes sense to use

1 spray on moday morning
      2 on monday evening
      2 on tuesday morning
      3 on tuesday night

and just play around and see what happens?

Comment

I would recommend sticking with the same dosage for 2-3 days and see what happens. If you need to reapply during the day, stick with the same dosage. Just be mindful of potential build up with heavy Enone products.

Comment

Okay thanks, because my exposure to the person I have in mind is limited but in long burts it has me perhaps over enthusiastic to try everything. We travel together with work so will be together in a hotel working together in the day and eating on a night for a week then we dont see one another for maybe 8 weeks then it happens again.

Ill stick with the 2 and see where it helps me get

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X