yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quite confused about the vibe Flirt gives off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite confused about the vibe Flirt gives off...

First, let me say that it's a great product. I've been wearing at the gym to great success. I'm suddenly becoming the super popular, cool guy that everyone wants to talk to... ENDLESSLY. To the point that it's often a distraction from my workouts. People will talk and talk and talk and remember you the next day. I was using it to move up the social hierarchy of the core group that goes there.

However... I'm quite confused about the attraction hits I'm getting. The first day I wore it, I went solo and had a crowd of women around me, all giggling and laughing and initiating kino and the such, which FELT like strong attraction. I also get a lot of dudes touching my elbow and shoulder quickly -- like they're trying to build rapport, not dominating.

One of the younger women in the gym, my latest target (21 y.o black chick), seems to have taken a liking to me because of it. All of a sudden, I've caught her lingering around me more, glancing at me from behind the heavy bags. And today, she even stared me down and said, "heeeeeeeeeeey [my name]" in this seductive tone. She's also lingering around my other target (29 y.o. black chick) because everyone can tell we have a bit of chemistry.

I couldn't tell if I was coming across as "safe" and "beta" and that's why the women felt so comfortable around me. Sorta like MX297 in its heyday, where women loved to be around the wearer, but he'd have problems escalated. So... I mixed APi and Xist with it. Today I did APi x 3 drops, Xist x 3 sprays, Flirt x 1 spray and again, lots of women congregating to the area where I was, but talking to my female friend (the 29 y.o.), while eyeballing me. And now even she's trying to be aloof -- accepting my invitation to the movies, but not allowing me to pay for it. Her exact words were, "if we're not f******, then I don't let men pay."

So, I'm a bit confused. Just trying to nail down Flirt's vibe and where it fits in a mix. I'm thinking APi + Xist + Flirt may be a little too "fun, popular guy... but no sexual edge," when I'm going for the "Tony Stark" kinda vibe. Fun, popular, status with just enough sexuality to let me escalate easily.

Or maybe I'm being ridiculous and overthinking everything and missing all the clear signs that I just need to escalate with both?

First of all what is your goal with this woman? If it's just sex then skip the XiSt. It could cause her to see you as boyfriend material. If she does then she's likely to slow things down and postpone sex.

APi can give you that cool guy status and Flirt will definitely up the fun factor. But will require more steering on your part. If you really want to ramp up the sexua lnature of things I'd consider something like Evolve. If you want to keep it just flirty try Taboo. If you're looking for a more "bad boy" effect then maybe SOB.

Whichever route you choose your behavior has to be congruent. If out doesn't match the persona you're trying to project, the mones won't do you much good.

Idk if any of that helped but that's my two cents.

Good luck

Comment

You're overthinking it. Try to escalate and see what happens. She's obviously comfortable around you so you need to see how far you can take it before switching your signature. She might like the sig you're sending now but you haven't escalated yet. If she shuts you down then try a more sexual mix like hottie suggested.

When she said ... if we're not fcking the man doesn't pay ... you shoulda said .... deal .... so I'm paying !!! .... lol

Comment

I agree, don't be afraid to be bold. Women like a take charge kinda guy. You're projecting an alpha vibe with your mones. Be that man.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          First of all what is your goal with this woman? If it's just sex then skip the XiSt. It could cause her to see you as boyfriend material. If she does then she's likely to slow things down and postpone sex.

APi can give you that cool guy status and Flirt will definitely up the fun factor. But will require more steering on your part. If you really want to ramp up the sexua lnature of things I'd consider something like Evolve. If you want to keep it just flirty try Taboo. If you're looking for a more "bad boy" effect then maybe SOB.

Whichever route you choose your behavior has to be congruent. If out doesn't match the persona you're trying to project, the mones won't do you much good.

Idk if any of that helped but that's my two cents.

Good luck
          It did. Everyone's advice helped. I'm meeting her tonight to see a movie, actually. Just the two of us. I'm going for "fun and sexual vibe." Will update later.

Thanks!

Comment

Good luck man, hope it goes well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X