yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odyssey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey?

Has anyone used Odyssey?. First of all first class customer service from the EU HUB ????. Now for the disappointments????.

I honestly don't understand this product as I just can't get it work.

Two sprays on each side of the neck and one spray on each wrist no self effects.

Spent time with my my mother, father and brother at home. The pheromone didnt effect them in anyway.

is it possible I received a dud bottle?

Regards

I've used it to good effects. 2 sprays were good for me. Keep testing! Wear it when you go out with friends; it tends to enhance a good time.

Doubt it's a dud bottle..... Keep testing it to find how it works.

Comment

Been testing this product in different environments unfortunately it does not work. I am going request a refund.

Comment

Hey there

I've used Odyssey several times and made deeper research on how to use it. Or in other words I spoke with the right people

First of all I will tell you my experience with it.

The first time I tried it, I was outside with friends, drinking beer and having a friendly conversation with jokes and stuff. I sprayed Odyssey 2 times and we started laughing as hell.

Several days later I've tried it with other people, but the type of conversation was kind of family one. We didn't start laughing, but some of the people became driveller (don't know if this is the right word). They even became annoying.

I've tried it several more times after that with different people and different situations and from what I experienced is that you have to be in the right "state of mind" to start laughing.

I think that the pheromones did have effect on your family, but you didn't notice it. You expected to see laughing, but something else happened.

Tell us more about the situations where you've tested the product.

Comment

It sounds fun. I've experimented around with clary sage. Yes it can chill you out but it smells awful. And if you drink alcohol and then sleep exposed to clary you'll have some really f-ed up dreams. Not a fan.

Comment

I bought two spray bottles of Odyssey a while back and did some testing. I have no self effects from it and it seems like my social friends aren't too affected by it either. Maybe I wasn't letting it work enough, but I quit after some commented on "a smell". I agree with Scottie. I hate the default scent and my friends thought I didn't shower or something. I wouldn't recommend.

Comment

ROFL y'all are tripping. I love the smell of clary sage. but then again, it suits my hippy/hipster personality.

Odyssey really shines when you're already in a super playful mood. It enhances it quite a bit. But I've noticed that if i'm too in my head before I even use it, odyssey doesn't really do much to get me out of my head.

Comment

I agree with eternitys_child, about effects, not about the clary sage, lol. I've actually scented mine with jasmine to put that cs sent on the back burner.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Clary sage by itself has a very relaxing chill to it. I can feel myself instantly release stress just by taking a whiff. It seems the effects of odyssey is equally if not more dependent on the power of clary sage than the a-nol itself

Comment

I have Odyssey! I haven't used it much, and I think this week I'll use it just for self effects. I do like how it smells! Yes, and it feels very warm and relaxing

Comment

It's a niche pheromone blend that doesn't get much attention. It's a super social blend. Lots of openness. Try it and report back!

Comment

Solo, when it's just me, it's a happy (not manic) chill type vibe. While worn around others it promotes conversation, light mood and general good atmosphere.
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Just received some Odyssey. Thank you XSteveO and company. I was hesitant to try it as I'm not a fan of Clary Sage. I hafta say I am pleasantly surprised. It is even better than the Clary I've encountered in high end commercial fragrances. Can't say I love it but it's not bad. I hit myself with 4 sample sprays and immediately got a big smile on my face. A bit giddy and giggly. Sat with it a few minutes and had an idea. I also got some Thinker. Now I've gotten some groovy selfies from Thinker coupled with Bliss so I started contemplating....hmmmm. So I hit myself with 4 sample sprays of Thinker and 2 regular sprays of Bliss. Damn do I feel gooooood! Wow what a combo. I'm sitting here for no reason. Slightly spacy. Reminds me a bit of the whacky but clear headed. And no munchies. I can see this being fun in a social setting but utterly useless in a professional environment. Unless you don't want to get any work done. I've had a couple of drinks but it doesn't feel like an alcohol buzz. I will say I'm a bit concerned because Clary Sage and alcohol leads to some really f-ed up dreams. I guess we'll find out.

Comment

I'm happy to report no weird dreams but I did end up with a helluva headache. Neural overload? Possible I suppose. I've never gone above 70 mcg of Anol before.

Comment

????
                              This I can help with.
                              If you have Odyssey or Spaceland..as it was prior,
                              try to spray a few shots on the lightbulb of your lamps.
                              Let the diffusion begin...your own little hot box

Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                ????
                                This I can help with.
                                If you have Odyssey or Spaceland..as it was prior,
                                try to spray a few shots on the lightbulb of your lamps.
                                Let the diffusion begin...your own little hot box

Try it.
                                Thanks for the tip. Years ago used to use Clary Sage in a diffuser. Worked nicely.

Comment

Glad I could help ????

Comment

Thinking that the headache from the other day was unrelated. Tried the B.O.T. mix again with no adverse effects. It was definitely a blast tho.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X