yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Enone Free Sexual Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enone Free Sexual Products

Does Steveo have any Sexual products in his product line (Artisan Blend Section) that are enone free?

I know it will be impossible to get the same level of sexual arousal without enone. But there are other sexual moleules besides enone out there. Any of the Artisan Blends sexual without enone?

If not I hope that Steveo will come up with a product that contains all the sexual molecules that he knows of but without containing any enone.

I'm curious....why no Enone and what other sexual molecules are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I'm curious....why no Enone and what other sexual molecules are you referring to?
      Because enone gives me bad anxiety and gives me insomnia.

Any sexual molecules that are not enone. I have seen Steveo refer to other molecules that are sexual but I don't know what they are.

Comment

I can understand a bit of anxiety. I experienced a little when I first started using Enone products back in the day but I became immune after a short time. These days I only get that if I OD. It can be a pretty good gauge as to whether I'm using too much. But I've never heard of anyone having insomnia. Interesting. I wonder why that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          But I've never heard of anyone having insomnia. Interesting. I wonder why that is.
          Don't know. But I'll just lay there wide awake completely wired. It feels like I drank 10 cups of coffee.

Comment

So, back to the topic - any chance we will get an enone free sexual in the Artisan section one day?

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
              So, back to the topic - any chance we will get an enone free sexual in the Artisan section one day?
              Interesting question. Steve and the lab girls are always lurking around so I am sure they will shed more light on this once they are done with their evil formulations and horrific blends. Mwahahhaahah!

Comment

No response from anyone on the Pheromone XS team so I assume that means no enone free sexual products are on the horizon from this company.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X