yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Office Work Pheramone Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I am using Xist oil and bliss spray which is a pretty good work mix. I am still trying to figure out what the taboo sample spray does. Any ideas?
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Taboo is fun and flirty and seems to be quite attractive to younger women. How much are you using? I found good results at 2 & 3 sprays. If you're using the sample sprayer, then you'll need 4-6 sprays.

Comment

Returning XIST Oil - Going with Ascend - Cops Oil and eventually Connections Spray!
        26/M/New England

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
          for me Xs170 with IS works best
          What does xs 170 do?

i am going to go with the connections spray.big bottle, and alpha a nol spray 50 mg spray! BINGO!!! Connections seemed to do interesting things, and the self effects were very deep.
          26/M/New England

Comment

Anything goes as long as Connections are there too, are my experience.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X