yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Office Work Pheramone Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Work Pheramone Ideas?

My goal is to be a make friends. I am thinking a blend of Bliss Oil and Xist oil. I want something effective for not alot of money. I have not noticed any affects from the sprays...
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

What sprays have you tried? I've had great results from sprays. My standard work mix is 3 sprays Ascend and 3 sprays Cohesion. The only down side is longevity. They only last about 4-6 hours. Oils will last longer but diffusion is diminished so you will need closer proximity for longer periods of time.

Comment

Try connection with Ascend and may be add a bit of Xist
      that would be a respected trust worthy guy to all the guys and girls
      while also being kind of attractive Boyfriend romantic guy to all the girls.

Can add cohesion if required but I think Xist kind of covers that side of things

Just an opinion

Comment

I will try the XIST Oil. Any Good coupon codes out there?
        26/M/New England

Comment

There is currently a Spring special: 15% off. You'll see the banner at the top of the main forums page.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel.Mann View Post
            My goal is to be a make friends. I am thinking a blend of Bliss Oil and Xist oil. I want something effective for not alot of money. I have not noticed any affects from the sprays...
            Bliss spray dude!!! its epic. well for me anyways lol. won't know till you try it out. With spring sale you will have to get 2+ sprays to make it worth your wile. I suggest getting taboo as well if you don't have it.

Comment

I just ordered 30ml BLISS spray aqua di GUo sented along with Xist oil. That should do the trick. I've used androids instant happiness before with good success. It works similar to an antidepressant. Does anyone have the google docs link to the pheramone ingredients?
              26/M/New England

Comment

I have it on my laptop but I'm on my phone right now. I'll see what I can do after work.

Comment

I believe this link will help :

So have you only been using the oil mones? If so,I also want to know what sprays you have used and what oils as well

Comment

I just ordered 30ml BLISS spray aqua di GUo sented along with Xist oil. That should do the trick. I've used androids instant happiness before with good success. It works similar to an antidepressant. Does anyone have the google docs link to the pheramone ingredients?
                    What do you mean by goggle link to pheromone ingredients? Each product page has a list of the ingredients

Just look carefully and you will see it

Let me know if you need any help finding it

Comment

KateD i think he may be referring to KnowledgeIsPower's spreadsheet.

Comment

Not sure if this is what you meant Abel.Mann but you still may find this useful. Check News and Announcements ---> Forum Feedback in case this link doesn't work.

So one thing I love about PXS is knowing exactly what overlap I get with certain pheromones. This helps me build my blends. Xcc asked me to share the spreadsheet I

Comment

Perfect that's the doc scottie.

i have used ascend oil at work. It is very intimaditing to other coworkers and gives off too strong a vibe for my type of work. I have used A314 with similar effects. Girls notice the ascend pheramones when they walk by my desk at 2-3 drops on the neck. I have a 3 year old bottle of space land that smells corrupt now. But I still wear it.

This is what I currently Have:

ascend oil - just used up the bottle
                          spaceland - past shelf life
                          Xist oil - just ordered
                          Bliss spray - 30 mL just ordered

day 3 of eating 3 sticks of celery a day.
                          no effects yet.
                          Last edited by Abel.Mann; 05-09-2017, 07:30 PM.
                          26/M/New England

Comment

I have used a lot of products,

This is what worked best:

A314 - oil worked well
                            Instant Shine-spray works excellent
                            Anol pheromone 50 ml standalone - a top 5 pheramone spray
                            Instant Jerk - spray- super agressive
                            P74 - Spray-Gives off the boyfriend effect people always ask who my girlfriend is
                            P75 - Spray- Raw animal primitively A top pheromone as well
                            Ascend - Oil Works well
                            Mx 297- Spray super life of party top 5 mix
                            mx 412 - A1 replacement Gay and happy A top pheromone mix

Here is What didn't work as well:
                            Instant honesty- Spray boring not aggressive
                            P 102 - Spray idk
                            Vibe - Spray- No effect bad test location in a manufacturing workplace..
                            Barley legal - Spray It makes everygirl seem like there 18. Just bad test location in the manufacturing workplace and church.
                            Instant Gentleman - Spray Did exactly what it said nothing more.
                            No couplings please!

ThAt is what I have used. I'm looking to get married. I'm looking for a playful social aggressive mix.

26/M/New England

Comment

[QUOTE=KateD;n49066]

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I believe this link will help :

So have you only been using the oil mones? If so,I also want to know what sprays you have used and what oils as well

A314 - oil worked well
                              P74 - Spray-Gives off the boyfriend effect people always ask who my girlfriend is
                              Ascend - Oil Works well

P 102 - Spray idk
                              Barley legal - Spray It makes everygirl seem like there 18. Just bad test location in the manufacturing workplace and church.
                              No couplings please!

ThAt is what I have used. I'm looking to get married. I'm looking for a playful social aggressive mix.

26/M/New England

Comment

[QUOTE=Abel.Mann;n49080]
                                Originally posted by KateD View Post

A314 - oil worked well
                                Ascend - Oil Works well

P 102 - Spray idk
                                No couplings please!

With this info I am sure the guys will be able to guide you even further. That is a nice range of products
                                Thanks for the feedback
                                So you get the same effects with A314 that you do with Ascend, strange

Comment

Perfect that's the doc scottie.

i have used ascend oil at work. It is very intimaditing to other coworkers and gives off too strong a vibe for my type of work. I have used A314 with similar effects. Girls notice the ascend pheramones when they walk by my desk at 2-3 drops on the neck. I have a 3 year old bottle of space land that smells corrupt now. But I still wear it.

This is what I currently Have:

ascend oil - just used up the bottle
                                  spaceland - past shelf life
                                  Xist oil - just ordered
                                  Bliss spray - 30 mL just ordered

day 3 of eating 3 sticks of celery a day.
                                  no effects yet.
                                  Ascend oil for me works perfect, i only use 1 drop and is with cops and in my job i am the perfect worker, sometimes i used 2 drops but nothing special happens so i still use 1 drop, mine have 4 years.
                                  My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                  Xsr89
                                  Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                  Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

what is "instant happiness" ? did you mean instant shine?

btw i think flirt is an underrated pheromone. it's a really good addition to taboo or xist. i only used the sample lately, and i'll definitely purchase it in hte oil version when i get the chance. flirt seems like it'd be good to use at the office either solo, or with another pheromone.

Comment

for me Xs170 with IS works best

Comment

What does xs 170 do?
                                        26/M/New England

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X