yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need advise,Community please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise,Community please help

Hi,

Please help me, me( I am Asian from Thailand) and Russian girl, I am 28 and she 26, we work together and we know each other for 7 months now, on December 2016 we have a spark as we talking about sex and for some reason I start kiss her (like lip to lip not romantic kiss) I kiss her 3 time in different location at work and one time outside after work..

Then on valentine day I send her flower at work and she know that I have feeling for her then she start to friendzoned me, I kind of guess that she don't find it exited anymore when she found out..

I have screw even more lately but I think there maybe still is hope because me and her still talking about dirty joke like I coming up with 'my lips is dry I need something moist on my lips I told her I might need her kiss but maybe something else might get moist' and she giggle.. friendly and kind and she told me she always horny..

Sometime she don't take dirty joke..

Still.. we talking about outside work casual stuff about her parent, friends family..

Please help me is there anything that could bring the spark back so I can kiss her again if there is any sample to attract this Russian women spark..

I have got

EU XiSt XS
    EU Cohesion XS
    EU Taboo XS
    EU S.O.B XS

which one should I use and should I spray it when I am turn up at work?

Should I use this before or after Creed Aventus/Royal May Fair?

Looking forward for the advise comment..

Kind Regards,

She also said she like Alpha man personality men type..

Comment

To be honest it sounds like the problem may be your approach with her. It sounds like she has given you ample opportunity to make your move and you haven't really taken charge. Sexual jokes are all fine and good but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're in. I mean I share sexual jokes with my co-workers but doesn't mean anything will come of it. She's looking for a take charge alpha type. If you can't be that guy pheros won't help much.

You don't have an alpha product so that won't help. Maybe try Taboo. Although some seem to get away with it, I wouldn't recommend a heavy Enone product like SOB at work. Of course, others may disagree. I would save the SOB for after work. But if you're going to amp up the sexual factor be sure you take charge and follow thru.

XiSt and Cohesion may be useful if you're looking for a relationship with this woman. If you're just looking for sex they may work against you. If that's the case stick with Taboo and/or SOB.

Good luck

Comment

Update:

I use taboo and SOB today at work, both spray once on the arm and both once on each side of neck, one in the morning and one at 2-3 pm

result before I finish work we was playing and talking about work when we scan stuff I tickling her and grab her waste, she smile and feeling body chill(like she like it and horny) and we both left work separate way she go home and I go home..

i think this this might work.. I will keep you guys update!

Comment

Originally posted by oceankenz View Post
          Update:

I use taboo and SOB today at work, both spray once on the arm and both once on each side of neck, one in the morning and one at 2-3 pm

result before I finish work we was playing and talking about work when we scan stuff I tickling her and grab her waste, she smile and feeling body chill(like she like it and horny) and we both left work separate way she go home and I go home..

i think this this might work.. I will keep you guys update!
          Nice keep us update.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X