yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combine taboo with.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combine taboo with.....

Hello i have taboo spray and trying to find my sweet spot, my range is 20-35 yo so i am thinking in try barely legal with taboo, i have xist and ascend oil but i think taboo with barely legal can be a good mix, what do you think??
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

I just started wearing taboo with my daily mix instead of xist, and I love it. Conversations exist where they never have before. I like it. I think Taboo with a sexual would be amazing for a date, or at a club. I currently wear the following Monday through Friday:

SOB spray x 2- each pit 5 mins before spraying deodorant
    Taboo oil x 4- behind each ear, and on each jawline
    Ascend spray x 3- full spray from each ear to base of neck, and one on my chest
    sometimes I add one spray of P86 from my chin to base of neck

this has been rockin for me at work.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Ragnar Lothbrook, why did you quit Xist for daily? What did it miss? Or did you mean that you are keeping Xist for a special occasions? If yes, then how special? More harder hitty?

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
    I just started wearing taboo with my daily mix instead of xist, and I love it. Conversations exist where they never have before. I like it. I think Taboo with a sexual would be amazing for a date, or at a club. I currently wear the following Monday through Friday:

SOB spray x 2- each pit 5 mins before spraying deodorant
    Taboo oil x 4- behind each ear, and on each jawline
    Ascend spray x 3- full spray from each ear to base of neck, and one on my chest
    sometimes I add one spray of P86 from my chin to base of neck

this has been rockin for me at work.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Instant honesty

Comment

if you have connections, use a tiny bit of that (1x spray/drop) with taboo. it had me thoroughly surprised the first time i used it

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        if you have connections, use a tiny bit of that (1x spray/drop) with taboo. it had me thoroughly surprised the first time i used it
        I was thinking to get it but is not in the EU store.
        Xsr89
        Instant honesty

Comment

Taboo with ascend oil was ok today but i dont get the effect that i want, i want women flirt with me, i flirt with them but i dont see the way back. I am waiting for my barely legal to try it with taboo and ascend.
          Xsr89
          Instant honesty

Comment

Well i am waiting for my barely legal to try it with taboo, right now i am using taboo with ascend in my work and is working good but i want to try it with barely legal.
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

Well my order finally arrive at home yesterday, no bad because of the PO problem.
              Tomorrow i am going to try taboo with barely legal.
              Or maybe i am going to start just with barely legal.
              Xsr89
              Instant honesty

Comment

Try Barely Legal first

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                  Taboo with ascend oil was ok today but i dont get the effect that i want, i want women flirt with me, i flirt with them but i dont see the way back. I am waiting for my barely legal to try it with taboo and ascend.
                  Different users different reasults, but how contrasty they are. Ragnar Lothbrook said he stopped the epic Xist and started Taboo for daily, due to its amazing success with him.

Comment

I've been getting depressed often, but I'm going through a lot of shit right now. I've read about depression with some of the molecules. I wonder if taboo has a depression susceptible molecule?
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Well it contains A1 so maybe your suspicions are correct.

Comment

I got my barely legal so i tried it.
                        1 spray to my neck.
                        No self effects like always happens to me
                        In other people well, nothing amazing, people nice but nothing special, i am going to test next time with 2 sprays
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X