yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Package just came in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package just came in

just sprayed one on each side (neck) evolve (creed scent) - hope it agrees with my chemistry. I'll report back after my day is done

That's awesome dude. Look forward to your report.

Comment

Very exciting , I can't wait to hear your report.
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:
      Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
      , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Jman2u View Post
        just sprayed one on each side (neck) evolve (creed scent) - hope it agrees with my chemistry. I'll report back after my day is done
        Nice, i thinking in evolve for my next order, please write about it.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

i'm in sales so i am always in the car. have to wait till i get home to type - or if i take time off -FYI my peeps. Incase i don't respond quickly.

REPORT- about 20 minutes after spraying i felt weird i can't explain the feeling but, doesn't feel natural / maybe it was the smell i wasn't used to- didn't start off good, also smelled kind of musty to me, like sweat mixed with pee (sorry I'm not used to mones). I was a little self conscious at first. Went to different shops to run errands and didn't really notice anything different from any attention, by this time smell is strong just from 2 sprays.
          (now i'm not a bad looking guy- i can hold my own) - talked to one girl (made a usual joke that gets them talking) and she stayed quiet. I was going to go home to shower it off - but decided to stick it through. Semi success - I passed by a hottie (8/10) kind of close (on purpose) to make sure she got a good wiff (I'm about 2 hrs from spraying) I held a door open for her and she gave me a stare like i was making her day. a client called me and wanted to meet.

Client called me and wanted t to check out a house she wanted to purchase so i met with her(6.8/10) who i had some interactions with before, always kept conversations semi impersonal but more of a friendly vibe, and she was married (we have met without her husband before as well and it has been the same friend vibe).

We met at the prospective property and she followed me around like a puppy. this time she spoke about her life, family, goals, dreams. I sat down on a couch and she sat right next to me (beyond personal space close/ legs touching/ puts her hand on my leg at times). Next thing i know she's showing me photos of her in bikini's and talking about her husband her having issues for the past 2 years. I heard her stomach growl so i asked her to come with me for food and drinks - she absolutely said yes. by this time mones are making me feel better like a kind of high - like i didn't have to be self conscious about them. She kept ignoring her husbands calls and told me to not tell him if he asks about her(oh boy) We had to cut the night short, but i can say mega success.

- So far my opinion on Evolve its for familiars - I can't wait to experiment on some more "friendly's"

tomorrow i will try Taboo, with the cologne i get the most compliments on - guerlain l'instant. Google it - its by far the best for the $$. Sweet smell, but has tiny bit of spice.

I have a feeling this will be a wining combination unless Taboo doesn't agree with my chemistry.

Comment

Great, i have to test more my taboo cause i dont get any IOI from my coworkers
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Welcome to pheromones my friend. Lol If you're using unscented products you definitely want to use a cover scent. That pissy smell was likely the Enone. Evolve is designed to do just as the name implies. It starts out social and becomes more sexuall over time. So the more time you spend with your target or the longer after the initial application the more the social mones dissipate and the more pronounced the Enone effect will be. Enone is the phero that makes them horny.

Comment

Wohoo! That is amazing, was it your first order with us. I do look forward to the mone reports but I also want to hear about your Xperience in terms of the package and how pleased you were to receive your products so quickly and all the goodies.

I am totally shocked at your experience with that married woman.Thank you for sharing your experiences and now that you got your mones, it will be easier for you to get those posts up and earn big discounts.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

I thought this thread below might be of interest to you :

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  the more the social mones dissipate and the more pronounced the Enone effect will be. Enone is the phero that makes them horny.
                  the evolve description says the opposite. the social mones in evolve are supposed to last just as long as the enone

"My mistake actually caused all the other molecules to last just as long as the heavier Androstenone and slowed the diffusion down. This means you can wear more and at the end of the night you will still have an equal balance."

Comment

Originally posted by spider-mone View Post

the evolve description says the opposite. the social mones in evolve are supposed to last just as long as the enone

"My mistake actually caused all the other molecules to last just as long as the heavier Androstenone and slowed the diffusion down. This means you can wear more and at the end of the night you will still have an equal balance."
                    Well, well , well. We have a new lurker on our board and this is his first post. I totally CAUGHT YOU. Please open up a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us all about the spidy so we can tease and taunt you , the XS WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                      Wohoo! That is amazing, was it your first order with us. I do look forward to the mone reports but I also want to hear about your Xperience in terms of the package and how pleased you were to receive your products so quickly and all the goodies.

I am totally shocked at your experience with that married woman.Thank you for sharing your experiences and now that you got your mones, it will be easier for you to get those posts up and earn big discounts.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

I thought this thread below might be of interest to you :

I didn't mean to test it on a "married" woman just happend that way- nothing came of it, i wouldn't let it - it would be too stressful and potential loss of money lol. I'll keep reports coming, I just know that reading other experiences helped me to choose PXS. So i'm giving back. Tho i don't mind testing new products, I'll keep the reports coming to get to that level.

I just received my 2nd package. will report on that soon.

Comment

Oh cool, what did you get? Isn't it exciting when you get that package in the mail? I'm like a kid in a candy store. lol

Comment

Oh cool, what did you get? Isn't it exciting when you get that package in the mail? I'm like a kid in a candy store. lol
                          I got P86 and PSE.

I thought it was Christmas cause i knew that P86 is rare and it came - i should of ordered more - but i didn't know how it would react with me. But i'm probably going to order more anyways lol.

One thing i did forget I just remembered - 2 years ago i had bliss xs 1st time i had any kind of mone. It felt fantastic. I'm a super happy person by nature - high energy (but i can still focus - no add lol) and when i sprayed that stuff for the first time and it had a super effect on me. Gave me a rush. Bad thing is that i didn't store it properly and it went bad --heat of car in florida :( -- Bliss will be in my next order.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for mentioning that. I got a sample in my last order but haven't tried it yet. Not sure if I will wear it at work. I need to be upbeat and on point, not blissed out. Lol

Comment

Cool. Thanks for mentioning that. I got a sample in my last order but haven't tried it yet. Not sure if I will wear it at work. I need to be upbeat and on point, not blissed out. Lol
                              Try it out at work. it will make a bad day turn fun. I am placing my order now

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X