yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is there anything wrong with combining oil and spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything wrong with combining oil and spray

Im looking at xist and its a spray and an oil, it seems the most sensible thing to me would be to buy both and use 1 drop and one spray for my 1st dose. Then scale up to 2 drops and 2 sprays until I hit a spot where I am happy.

Have I missed something or is this the master plan?

Originally posted by KateD View Post
    This should help you to decide if you should go with oils or the sprays :

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.
    KateD already addressed this in your other thread. Did you not read it?

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I just read it now..the info is all over the place really

I think one drop oil one spray maybe good in the Winter since
    the oil may not diffuse far in cold weather. However getting the dosing
    right can be difficul6t

Comment

I can understand your thinking. Keep in mind that sprays tend to diffuse further and more quickly whereas oils diffuse slower and not as far. KateD mentioned the theory that oils are perceived as more believable. That aside, if you are trying to effect more people at a greater distance then a spray would be helpful. But if you will be spending time in close contact, just oil should be fine.

Comment

I think it would be best to open a journal or keep all your questions in one thread because it is getting confusing.I believe there are more than one thread with the same questions and it is getting harder to keep track.

Remember,we love to keep the tips and advise on the forum not just for the person who has these questions but for everyone reading.Whatever question you ask or feedback you bring up or any matter that is brought up and addressed will serve to help all guests who read and all future,forum members.Let us try to keep things neat and less confusing.

Thanks!

Comment

KateD I agree. Journaling is a great idea. I, personally, like being able to go back and read my entries to compare notes. I also think it's helpful and informative to read other peoples' journals too. I believe there's always something to be learned whether they be newbie or expert.

Posting the same questions in many different threads is indeed confusing and cumbersome.

Comment

Thanks - I think keeping everything in one place is probably a good move, I do look to be over using the forum with my influx of new threads!

My question here was similar to the other question but I think has a different slant. I think the answer I was really fishing for between the 2 threads is that I would be better using an oil as I usually see the "target" although some might say "victim" is a better word for a week every month or so and then no contact again until the next meetup....

However, I dont want to focus 100% on the one person, this is where my confusion still comes in a little. If I wear an oil with view to targeting one person but also use a spray to get the wider audience in the room would it work that way or would the combination of the 2 really just combine the negative elements of the 2 products.

Talk about over analysing?

Comment

While I don't have direct personal experience with PXS products in oil, I can tell you what I've experienced with other oil products. Depending on environmental conditions, e.g. temperature, air flow, etc., your diffusion radius can be anywhere from 2'-10'. The higher your body temp and the greater the air flow, the further your cloud will spread.

I hope that helps

Comment

Using oil and spray together can be useful in some situation. For example, if you need to stay longer time in a place and don't want/ can not reapply the spray. Usually when apply on spray, cloudmone is too strong..
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X