yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are there some people who these just dont work on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there some people who these just dont work on?

I am interested to understand how effective these may be on different people. The reason I am asking this is I bought a intro pack from a competitor with quite a few products in.

Having read their forums I found that there were a few products everyone seemed to get wonderful "self effects" from.

I did not notice any self effects at all, ever, from any of the products. I even spend some time trying to induce self effects by spraying them directly in my face, under my nose, on my jaw and increasing the dose every hour to try to get something but there was absolutely no effect at all.

When ever I raised this on the other forum people just talked around the issue.

Hey proti

Wow, that really sucks that your not getting the results you want I don't know what products you are using but Ill try and answer your question
    I know our products are much more concentrated than other companies so its more likely you will notice it more, second there is such thing as to much and over doing it to where no matter what you do you won't notice it because your brain blocks out the reaction
    Lastly I am going to tag you in a post started by another member of the forum about hits and what to look for Some are so subtle it's easy to miss
    With that little cheat sheet you can have more of an advantage on what to look for and really make the most of your testing

I really hope this helps

Comment

Thanks, that is quite helpful, I will read the other post too.

I was not actually that interested in self effects but I did think that it was a good way of testing for snake oil as I was pretty cynical. I was really careful trying to start the self effects.

I read their forum, picked the item which most people said would create the best or most obvious self effects and started with 1 spray, then increased it to 2, then 3 then 4 but I cant say I notied anything.

As I said I am not so worried about self effects but it was an interesting test I carried out.

I am also a little cynical of the other forum as I suspect the might use some shell accounts. I was offered a voucher for $25 but I didnt plan on re ordering. I passed the voucher to someone on their forum who had given me some advice and they thanked me and said they had used it in an order, however, I have checked several times and the voucher as never been used..... seems a little suspect to me

Anyhow, Im going to make my mind up and place an order from here, I already have a better feel about this place than where I was before.

Comment

I personally wouldnt judge a product based on sold effects. Ive seen people claim aggressiveness, random boners and mental fog from products. I have the same products and never saw any of these effects

Comment

• nonetta
          nonetta commented
          Editing a comment
          So, do you discount those because of the assumption that the wearer has expectations vs the effects upon someone who is exposed to another wearer? I

• nonetta
          nonetta commented
          Editing a comment
          I point this out because I have good examples of self effects of people who did not have expectations of the effects they experienced from pheros they wore.

I dont have any self effects from any phero product from any company i dont know why but i more interest in the effects in other people.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
          Thanks, that is quite helpful, I will read the other post too.

I was not actually that interested in self effects but I did think that it was a good way of testing for snake oil as I was pretty cynical. I was really careful trying to start the self effects.

I read their forum, picked the item which most people said would create the best or most obvious self effects and started with 1 spray, then increased it to 2, then 3 then 4 but I cant say I notied anything.

As I said I am not so worried about self effects but it was an interesting test I carried out.

I am also a little cynical of the other forum as I suspect the might use some shell accounts. I was offered a voucher for $25 but I didnt plan on re ordering. I passed the voucher to someone on their forum who had given me some advice and they thanked me and said they had used it in an order, however, I have checked several times and the voucher as never been used..... seems a little suspect to me

Anyhow, Im going to make my mind up and place an order from here, I already have a better feel about this place than where I was before.

Have you ordered yet? what are you thinking about getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Leslie View Post

Have you ordered yet? what are you thinking about getting?
            Not yet The range is totally overwhelming it basically paralysed my ability to make a decision..... Ill have a think this week and no doubt keep changing my mind

Comment

I've been using pheromones for a loooong time - since at least the days of "the scent of eros" original product. One problem I've still not overcome is that some people just have such sinus congestion and poor olfactory abilities that nothing registers - whether it's the vomeronasal organ or "regular" olfactory/septal region capabilities, including mechanical blockages, some people just don't respond.

Comment

I wouldn't discount all self effects as being biassed due to expectations. There are ways around this.

Comment

I'm posting this because I have good examples of self effects with people who din't have expectations of the effects they experienced from pheros they wore.

Comment

Definitely please share. It could be useful.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X