yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First order (which of these 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First order (which of these 2)

I am going to place my 1st order and I cannot decide between the xist oil or the spray, Im not worried about getting the cheapest option so I am leaning towards the oil as I think that lasts longer with each use?

Also

1) how many sprays vs drops would I get out of an oil vs a spray
    2) if I buy a small container from you can I use this to easily take a 1/4 of the bottle away on a trip with me? is it as simple as pouring one bottle into another?

Thanks

Before you decide on a product, what are your goals? What are you trying to achieve?

Sure you can transfer some to a different container but your dosage won't be the same as from the original container.

Comment

Thanks - whats the best way to get an accurate dose and not take your large main bottle away with you if you are only travelling for a few days? Or should I just take the large bottle around with me?

I followed the diagram to come to the decision regarding which product to use. Basically I have a long term female friend of 12 years who I have recently, for some reason, taken a more serious interest in, she is 32.

We know one another almost too well, there is not a day that does not pass where we dont talk on the phone or swap 20 text messages. We also know pretty much everything about one another so there is a level of real comfort there. We often share beds when travelling but nothing has ever happened between us.

The oil/spray think is really throwing me though.

If you think I have picked the wrong product please tell me though! I have not ordered yet

Comment

The spray hits faster whereas for the oil she needs to be close to you.

Oil diffuses slower and works longer than spray.

And lastly, spray is preferred by most users during the cold months.

If you have no experience with Pheromones I would go safe and order the spray version. If it suits you you can order it again, or the oil... and compare them (and share your opinion with us )

Comment

The larger spray bottle I believe is the 30 ml and even that one isn't all that big so I'd really not see a need to transfer to a smaller spray bottle.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Oil dude! XiSt oil is basically my base layer every day. But then again I have a mone problem.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Kohloe View Post
              The spray hits faster whereas for the oil she needs to be close to you.

Oil diffuses slower and works longer than spray.

And lastly, spray is preferred by most users during the cold months.

If you have no experience with Pheromones I would go safe and order the spray version. If it suits you you can order it again, or the oil... and compare them (and share your opinion with us )
              This is interesting, I never read about the spray having a wider range. How close do people need to be for the 2 versions to work their best?

Im going to be using this in Ibiza so I it is going to be a warm enviroment but not unbearable?

Are they effective wearing them outside like poolside for example?

Comment

This should help you to decide if you should go with oils or the sprays :

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Comment

This is very useful information for all members, esp new ones ;

Comment

Thanks this is pretty helpful, I feel more aware of what I am doing before I place my order.... but as you would expect I do have 1 more question.

Having goals and targets for what you want the pheramones to do makes sense and having a plan when using them also makes sense but I am wondering about the impact of people outside of the plan.

For example, if I have 1 main target and I decide to go with xist to try to help create a spark I wondered what sort of impact xist would have on people I encounter in the day to day life. This might be a newbyish question but I am a little confused about it.

For example one of the big selling points of xist is that it helps with friendzone but what sort of impact would it have on people you meet for the 1st time in bank for example?!

Thanks for bearing with me on these questions

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you're concerned about any negative effects don't worry about it. Worst that could happen is women flock to you. lol No I'm kidding. Pheromones don't act like in an Axe commercials.

I wear xist oil regularly all the girls I feel
                    are affected. They wii give you IOI's
                    and will flirt with you and will be open to conversations etc.

Its upto you whether you want to follow up or not.

Others will see you as a respectable nice young guy.

Xist normally is well received by everybody, no aggression
                    from guys or anything like that. Its a good social in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                      Thanks this is pretty helpful, I feel more aware of what I am doing before I place my order.... but as you would expect I do have 1 more question.

Having goals and targets for what you want the pheramones to do makes sense and having a plan when using them also makes sense but I am wondering about the impact of people outside of the plan.

For example, if I have 1 main target and I decide to go with xist to try to help create a spark I wondered what sort of impact xist would have on people I encounter in the day to day life. This might be a newbyish question but I am a little confused about it.

For example one of the big selling points of xist is that it helps with friendzone but what sort of impact would it have on people you meet for the 1st time in bank for example?!

Thanks for bearing with me on these questions
                      There is theory and practical and mones act in that way.Theory is the research , knowledge, the planning.Practical is just testing these out because you can never know and predict everything.Humans are unpredictable creatures,what we have is some guidelines but you will never know for sure,and worrying too much doesn't help.

Leslie read your thread and suggest this thread.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X