yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Doubt about cover the mones help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt about cover the mones help

Hello i have read this from @idle
    Originally posted by idle

Layering is the key.

Putting the scent after the pheromones usually does not work quite ok.
    Especially if the cologne/perfume you are using contains some strong fixative.
    so

1) I apply the perfume
    2) wait for 10 min just to be sure its dry
    3) apply the pheromone over it.

OR

variant 2 is using different points for pheromones and cologne.
    this works great if you are using only 1 Pheromone blend.

PS: and yeah.. not good idea to mix Alcohol perfume with oil based mone blends.
    But i have the doubt about the pheromone odor, because is very strong, now i have taboo and xist unscented so if i put the cologne spray first wait 10 minutes and put the taboo or xist on top i think the phero odor is going to be so strong that everybody is going to notice a bad odor, everybody here use the cover like this?? thanks

My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Wow! I looked at your name and was like, he must be new. Only to find out, you have at least 33 posts. Shame on me for not recognizing you

Is Taboo XS and Xist your first set of products from us? There are loads of threads with a debate on the unscented vs using your pheromones with a cover scent.What you should note is that using your pheromones without a cover scent or with a cover scent does not remove from the effectiveness of the pheromones working.

To wear it unscented or with a cover scent is all about preference. I personally prefer to smell the unscented version of the products.We have had experiences where the spouse liked the unscented, and we have had members report their experiences that with or without cover scent, their spouse just hate the smell of the products.

I say since you already have the unscented, give it a go and try it out.Don't assume because of how you feel about it , doesn't mean others,specifically females are going to feel the same way.Wear it comfortably and just go with the flo to see how everyone reacts to it.

You can also use the search engine to read on the experiences others have had with Taboo/Xist and whether or not they used unscented or a cover scent

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Wow! I looked at your name and was like, he must be new. Only to find out, you have at least 33 posts. Shame on me for not recognizing you

Is Taboo XS and Xist your first set of products from us? There are loads of threads with a debate on the unscented vs using your pheromones with a cover scent.What you should note is that using your pheromones without a cover scent or with a cover scent does not remove from the effectiveness of the pheromones working.

To wear it unscented or with a cover scent is all about preference. I personally prefer to smell the unscented version of the products.We have had experiences where the spouse liked the unscented, and we have had members report their experiences that with or without cover scent, their spouse just hate the smell of the products.

I say since you already have the unscented, give it a go and try it out.Don't assume because of how you feel about it , doesn't mean others,specifically females are going to feel the same way.Wear it comfortably and just go with the flo to see how everyone reacts to it.

You can also use the search engine to read on the experiences others have had with Taboo/Xist and whether or not they used unscented or a cover scent
      thanks, i have order vibe from the us store long time ago but it was scented but now i have the unscented from eu store, i prefer scented but in the eu is only unscented i was reading some esperiences but i think the odor is too strong, i have read some post that people say if i put the mone first and the perfume next the mone loose effectiveness, but i am going to test it, thanks
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Instant honesty

Comment

My personal opinion is contrary to that of Idle's. He mentions a concern about fixatives and I suppose it's because he believes that they will deter diffusion. My opinion is that given the ethereal nature of most mones that incorporating a fixative will slow down diffusion and allow them to do their thing longer.

Regardless, neither method should diminish the ability of a cologne to cover the smell of the pheros.

Maybe test both and report back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          My personal opinion is contrary to that of Idle's. He mentions a concern about fixatives and I suppose it's because he believes that they will deter diffusion. My opinion is that given the ethereal nature of most mones that incorporating a fixative will slow down diffusion and allow them to do their thing longer.

Regardless, neither method should diminish the ability of a cologne to cover the smell of the pheros.

Maybe test both and report back to us.
          The same as you mentioned, was what I explained the technical support of another company of pheromones(in other words), excellent explanation

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post

thanks, i have order vibe from the us store long time ago but it was scented but now i have the unscented from eu store, i prefer scented but in the eu is only unscented i was reading some esperiences but i think the odor is too strong, i have read some post that people say if i put the mone first and the perfume next the mone loose effectiveness, but i am going to test it, thanks
            I believe there is too much talk from you about what people say or what you have read.As newbies you have to do your reading and researching but your pheromone experience should be personalized. Once you get these bad babies in your possession try them out until you are comfortable with it , what you like, what you want, what you prefer , what works best for you.

As Scottie said;try both or several techniques and report as to what works for you. More than anything, have fun with it

Comment

Well said Kate!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense.

Comment

Thanks everybody that's what I am going to do, test and test I will post my experiences
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X