yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Impressions of Cohesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Impressions of Cohesion

I received my order today. Thanks for the fast service PXS, you rock.

First out of the gate was Cohesion. My main reason for trying this first is to test the self effects. I'm susceptible to A1 and wanted to see how effective the buffering is. I used ~1.5 sprays to one wrist and spread it to the other. The first spray was only about a half spray really as the atomizer needed to be primed.

IDK what's in this stuff but it had my heart pounding out of my chest for the first half hour or so. It was almost too much to handle. But overall, very uplifting actually. The was no one else around but mom and stepdad. No noticeable effects on my mom but my stepdad cleared the room for a good 30-45 minutes. I'm sure he felt the same effects I did. He didn't say much but he never does so that was nothing unusual.

It's been about 3 hours now and still have that uplifting feeling. Almost a little wired. I suspect there may be some -atrione in this stuff. Senses, especially visual, are heightened and continue to be so.

Now the question is will I be able to sleep. lol

Will test it tomorrow at work and see how it effects bitchface, my boss. lol

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted.

Wow that uplifting? My Cohesion will be here next week, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep with it, I want to use it in the evening..
    Crush XS does not uplift me at all, it calms me down a bit.

Comment

Understandable considering Crush isn't buffered.

Comment

I'm actually quite surprised at how it energizes me. I'm quite susceptible to A1 depression. But even this morning, having not scrubbed my app points, I felt nothing negative. Now I did apply to forearms so it wasn't right in my face. They could possibly have something to do with it but I doubt it since I got the energizing effect despite my app points.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I received my order today. Thanks for the fast service PXS, you rock.

First out of the gate was Cohesion. My main reason for trying this first is to test the self effects. I'm susceptible to A1 and wanted to see how effective the buffering is. I used ~1.5 sprays to one wrist and spread it to the other. The first spray was only about a half spray really as the atomizer needed to be primed.

IDK what's in this stuff but it had my heart pounding out of my chest for the first half hour or so. It was almost too much to handle. But overall, very uplifting actually. The was no one else around but mom and stepdad. No noticeable effects on my mom but my stepdad cleared the room for a good 30-45 minutes. I'm sure he felt the same effects I did. He didn't say much but he never does so that was nothing unusual.

It's been about 3 hours now and still have that uplifting feeling. Almost a little wired. I suspect there may be some -atrione in this stuff. Senses, especially visual, are heightened and continue to be so.

Now the question is will I be able to sleep. lol

Will test it tomorrow at work and see how it effects bitchface, my boss. lol

That's all for now. I'll keep you posted.
          I see you are holding out on us. Where is the post where you used it at work or did you put that in your journal?

I am glad the self effects were so energizing, were you able to sleep.

Thank you for your feedback about the A1. I read some threads about people having some reservations about Cohesion because of the A1 but I know that Steve used a technique to remove any negative effects. HOwever, there are a few posts where some have reported they felt some negative effects.

I think it is important for all new members to know you have to try things out and figure out what works for you and you might be surprised.

Comment

No Kate I'm not holding out. lol I'm posting most of my experiences in my journal.

I must say Steve has done a great job with Cohesion. I'm quite impressed. I noticed some of that A1 "crushiness" but had no ill effects on me at all. If anything it was the opposite. It really gave me quite a lift. It really seems to work synergistically with Ascend. Both are good but they're even better together. As soon as I have the right testing environment I'm going to give the full A.C.E package a run.

I would encourage anyone who is curious about A1 to give Cohesion a try. It made a believer out of me.

Comment

Excellent, i've never been used cohesion i go very well a1, i will try cohesion! I await your updates

Comment

Thanks for reminding us about this great product I have
                been using A1 a lot lately with API and A314 , so need to go back to cohesion see
                how well it pairs.

Comment

Yea Cohesion is great. Seems to function just as well as A1 but without the side effects. The buffers don't seem to diminish it at all.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X