yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

eNone content in SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eNone content in SOB

Anyone know exactly how much androstenone there is in SOB?
    ?????

I do not think they will tell you this exact information, but maybe XSteveO say the information

Comment

I think it was never published. No one knows except the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeShift37 View Post
        Anyone know exactly how much androstenone there is in SOB?
        ?????
        You might have run into him at the bar or club, at work or play. There seems to be one no matter where you go. Its that SOB who all the girls always complain about. You hear about his exploits whenever you talk to that special girl you secretly have a crush on. She tells you how she had another f

AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC (Allo-THDOC), Copulins, Alcohol Denat (SD40B) Dipropylene Glycol.

Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.

Actually the secret of the exact make up of our products lies with the lab, more specifically those who actually formulate these products.

The same way KFC would never reveal their secret ingredients or the specifics, the same way we need to keep some of that hidden to protect ourselves.

Think about it, there are so many pheromone companies out there right now, more and more popping up and not everyone plays nice.

Is there a specific reason you want to know this or are you just one of those chemists who love to know these things and you are mixing up some blends of your own.

Depending on why you want to know, we can respond without giving you the specifics. Let us know so we can help

Comment

I suspect that he wants to know so he can determine dosage and avoid ODing. I know that it would be a concern for me.

That being said, it's been reported that Evolve contains 20 mcg of Enone per spray which for me means no more than one spray is needed and 2 would probably be an OD for me.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You might have run into him at the bar or club, at work or play. There seems to be one no matter where you go. Its that SOB who all the girls always complain about. You hear about his exploits whenever you talk to that special girl you secretly have a crush on. She tells you how she had another f

AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC (Allo-THDOC), Copulins, Alcohol Denat (SD40B) Dipropylene Glycol.

Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.

Actually the secret of the exact make up of our products lies with the lab, more specifically those who actually formulate these products.

The same way KFC would never reveal their secret ingredients or the specifics, the same way we need to keep some of that hidden to protect ourselves.

Think about it, there are so many pheromone companies out there right now, more and more popping up and not everyone plays nice.

Is there a specific reason you want to know this or are you just one of those chemists who love to know these things and you are mixing up some blends of your own.

Depending on why you want to know, we can respond without giving you the specifics. Let us know so we can help
            good!, I also assumed that, I suppose to ask questions or tests were founded pheromone companies, for example, one that has to do with treasure .... that the founder is an electronic engineer, I doubt he has knowledge of pheromones Hehe

Comment

KateD
              SOB is my favorite blend, but currently storing $$ for courses and state exams and cannot purchase more at the moment.
              I have Dirty Primitive from another vendor, which contains eNone and copulins (but no bNol/alloThdoc).
              I just wanted to know how much Dirty Primitive would roughly match my SOB dosage.

Comment

KateD
                SOB is my favorite blend, but currently storing $$ for courses and state exams and cannot purchase more at the moment.
                I have Dirty Primitive from another vendor, which contains eNone and copulins (but no bNol/alloThdoc).
                I just wanted to know how much Dirty Primitive would roughly match my SOB dosage.
                Hmmmm! I forwarded your ticket to the lab to see how they could shed more light on this. I am not sure how we would ever know since Dirty Primitive is a product from another company and we are not 100% of the exact ingredient blend or dosages for the mones mentioned.

I guess an expert can assist you with this but now that we know your intentions.It is going to be much easier to assist you now

Comment

MakeShift37 Kate is right, since we do not know the exact breakdown of that blend from the other vendor it would be impossible for me to answer that question

My best advise to you would to be to just play around with Dirty Primitive until you find that "sweet spot" that works for you. Start off small ( I would suggest one or two sprays) and work your way up until you find the right amount that gives you desired effect

I hope this helps

Comment

MakeShift37 So we were talking about this post today in the office, and we decided that were going to send you a FREE 10 ML bottle of SOB!!

You are so awesome and you are so good to us we want to return the favor

Comment

Wait what!?
                      Completely Unexpected!!

Ecstatically grateful!

Comment

• Leslie
                        Leslie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We really appreciate you, it makes us happy to see you happy

Right on brother! I got a nice surprise too simply because of a question I asked. PXS ROCKS!

Keep us posted!

Comment

Wait what!?
                        Completely Unexpected!!

Ecstatically grateful!
                        perfect! I hope you will soon upload your experiences with the products! success!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X