yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Love Boar Self Effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Boar Self Effects?

I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences with Love Boat regarding self effects. I'm curious as to how it compares to IShine. Rone sulfate is purported to be the molecule in TAA and the driving force behind IShine. I absolutely love IShine. The self effects are amazing for me. I really do feel like I shine, like a rock star. Unstoppable. And I find that women really respond to it.

Anyone have any feedback?

The closest I could get to love boat using AD products was Ishine + p74. LB does have some nice mood elevation but it's more chill/relaxed then Ishine, it also has some rapport building characteristics closely resembling that of p74.

LB is not something I would choose to wear solo above 1 spray as I feel it can be a little beta. It is a great buffer for intimidating mixes like Domination or Impaxs also pairs nicely with Taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I was wondering if anyone could share there experiences with Love Boat regarding self effects. I'm curious as to how it compares to IShine. Rone sulfate is purported to be the molecule in TAA and the driving force behind IShine. I absolutely love IShine. The self effects are amazing for me. I really do feel like I shine, like a rock star. Unstoppable. And I find that women really respond to it.

Anyone have any feedback?
      Well, you description is more at Celebrity in my opinion, love boat is more relax for the other people, is supplement with Xist or other product!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X