yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Something else in this evolve spray............hmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something else in this evolve spray............hmmmmm

I recently sprayed evolve ..this thing causes women to become territorial. It has fallout. I did not add anything else to the mix and i do give off a high enone signature. More texting and calls. Women are willing to cheat. This is seriously strong stuff very potent.

That's it. I'm ordering this stuff... I still have a bottle of Xist, I did read somewhere it's an awesome combination.
    "For those who have experienced the passion for beauty, the ordinary will no longer appeal."

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
      I recently sprayed evolve ..this thing causes women to become territorial. It has fallout. I did not add anything else to the mix and i do give off a high enone signature. More texting and calls. Women are willing to cheat. This is seriously strong stuff very potent.
      This is interesting coming from you since you are not new to pheromones and our products.

If this your first time using Evolve XS! I am too lazy to go back to your posts or are you getting different results and finding new things the more you explore this products

Do tell

Comment

• Roberto Calone
        Roberto Calone commented
        Editing a comment
        it was odd Kate D. I thought it would just leave them hot but the fallout i honestly did not expect. Not first time using evolve but wont be the last.

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds great,keep testing and keep reporting..am intrigued

Oh wow. I'm with KateD intrigued!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Can you give us some info about dosage, application points, age ranges of those responding, environment of testing? Was the fall out from a single exposure? Multiple exposures?

Keep up the reporting, inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
          Excellent! I thought that evolve was difficult to use, but I already look that gives good results, excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Can you give us some info about dosage, application points, age ranges of those responding, environment of testing? Was the fall out from a single exposure? Multiple exposures?

Keep up the reporting, inquiring minds want to know.
            Two sprays by my neck and one on my chest. Workplace, and club. Age range 20 to 30 years

Comment

If you're getting hits from younger women @ 3 sprays then perhaps the spreadsheet is incorrect because that would be 60 mcg of Enone. That sounds like OD levels right there. Very curious.

Comment

See , now I want to apply all of my a.c.e. And go grocery shopping.
                36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Maybe you should go for it and give us a report. I know Evolve is designed to get more sexual over time but I don't recall anyone reporting effects in the short term. I haven't really had an appropriate environment to test mine yet. Work is definitely not the place, I don't think.

Comment

Work is an awesome place is social, and is sexual if u want it to be. Especially after work.

Comment

I've had some really bad experiences using Enone heavy mixes on the job. Won't make that mistake again but if it works for you then fine, go for it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X