yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Contemplating my first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow PXS ROCKS!!! My 1-5 day hold for the custom blend only took a day to complete. Just got an email that my has already shipped. Now time to stalk the mailman. Bwahahaha.

Comment

Hey Scottie2Hottie you'll have you're mones soon!! Let us know how it goes darlin. Yes I'm another Crazy LADY. But, I'm catching up on the forum introducing myself. Take care ya'll!! Everybody feel free to flood me with information and personal experience! I'm excited to learn about everyone
      , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925 Yes it should be here by Monday. I'm getting excited. The hard part will be deciding which toy to play with first. lol

I will definitely be posting my experiences. In the meantime, I've been doing my homework. There is so much information available out there now. When I started with pheros back in '03 it was like driving while blind.

Comment

Lol I'm ready to see which one you decide to go with first Scottie2Hottie . My sis got me into pheromones. I was a sceptic at first but I'm a true believer now!! I love them. Love learning more and more to it's so interesting.
          , Bobbi

Comment

I was first exposed to pheros (pardon the pun) in the academic world. I was involved in Sensation and Perception research. Knowledge and experience were quite limited in those days and there were only a fraction of the compounds that we have available now. Fast forward some 15-20 yrs later when I first discovered pheromone products available to the general public and my curiosity was piqued. I knew that pheros were a "real" thing but was skeptical of the products available. Waded thru a lot of garbage before I had my first WOW experience. It was mind blowing. I was meeting some friends and a bar n grill. I had to make my way thru the restaurant on my way back to the bar area. As I walked thru every female I passed by from 8-80 started hair flipping and preening like crazy. I don't recall any of them consciously turning my way to look at me, it was all instinctual. THAT'S when I knew I was onto something. I rarely shared my experiences because I didn't think anyone would believe me. They were definitely out there. Hell if I hadn't have experienced them personally I wouldn't have believed it either. lol

Comment

It's really has to be a personal experience for sure to make you a true believer. Hearing from others is a good basis for learning. I like reading everyone's different feedback it's really cool.
              , Bobbi

Comment

Totally agree with you. It's tough when you see someone not getting results when you know, yourself, that they are possible. But thing is, you can't make them see it. They hafta experience it for themselves.

Comment

Received my order, got everything I had hoped for except for the Love Boat. I got taboo instead. Now I'm doubled up on A1. Hopefully it doesn't effect me negatively as A1 has done in the past. I know it's supposed to be buffered in Cohesion. We'll see about taboo.

Comment

Bobbi I just wanted to thank you for the really nice hand written letter you sent with my order. Loved the personal touch. How did you know I like starburst and tootsie rolls? lol

Comment

So the wedding is off....long story. I'm still going for the weekend but circumstances have changed. My potential target has an established date for the weekend. I'm still going to go but my goals have changed. I'm going to just have fun, enjoy my friends and look for a random to hook up with. So I'll be SARGing instead of trying in vane to hook up with my ex. C'est la vie.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X