yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Contemplating my first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemplating my first order

Hello community,

I'm going to a wedding soon and will be in the company of an exgf. We split on good terms and are still very close friends. While we have kept things strictly friends, we still flirt heavily. Really our only issue is distance. She now lives in L.A. and I'm about 1500 miles away. We have joked about hooking up at the wedding but I know that she is planning to meet a guy she's been talking to for some time who lives in the area we will be attending the wedding at. Furthermore, I also know that another guy will be there whom she has joked about flirting with and he is very Alpha type like myself. She and I have history; I was her Dom and she was my sub.

So given a little background, here is my dilemma. I'm interested in rekindling the sexual excitement and also projecting a distinct Alpha presence. There will definitely be competition for her attention and I want to stand out above the rest. However, being a social situation I want something that won't intimidate those around me. I have A314 1.32B but A314 can often project an "I'm too good for you" image. I don't necessarily want that but didn't know about Phero XS when I placed my order. I also have Openness 2x and Shine 2x. Both very good products that can create a fun, giddy pherobomb in high doses. I thought I still had some TUTH left but apparently not. I don't think it would be appropriate for ramping up the sexual attraction without adverse effects.

So I was considering XiSt and Celebrity but am torn between PSE and Evolve.

What I'm seeking is an Alpha, fun, flirty, sexy, life of the party effect.

As a side note, Cops are out of the question with Alicia. If she gets even the slightest hint that I've been with another woman she will back off.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Try Domination! It's a great blend and needs to get more play than it does...

But to answer your question, the former combination you mentioned should do the trick.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback mocha. She already knows me as a dominant Alpha type so apart from the sexual nature of Domination, idk if it would be appropriate. My concern is the polarizing affect that Domination could create. Now if it's just the competing males who loathe me I could care less. What I don't want is a scene. I've had issues with high none products before and don't want to elicit aggression.

While Domination may be well suited for the bedroom, I need to get there first. And quite frankly, $99 is out of the question. I'm already making a sizable donation (the bride and groom aren't accepting gifts, just charitable donations) so my budget for this trip is pretty much wrapped up in that. I could get 3 XS products for that cost. I'm also a firm believer that none isn't the only route to sexual arousal. Anol, Bnol and TAA (Shine) are enough given the right game.

Comment

Welcome Scottie, I may be wrong but I'm sure I remember your posts from back in my AD days. How long have you been in the pheromone scene?

I honestly think you can't go wrong with 1-2 sprays of Evolve. It is very none heavy but is sufficiently tempered with socials making it very approachable/non aggressive. It has the added bonus of seriously heating things up in the bedroom as well if you get that far.

If you do go with Evolve I would recommend running it solo, most of these XS blends are very complex and balanced well, it's not like AD products where you need to add 3-4 different blends to get a half decent mix.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for your input Ghost. I'm familiar with most of the molecules but there are a few which still remain a mystery and I'm having some challenges in finding info regarding their function/role in some of the products. I do like what I read about Evolve doing just that. Starting out social and evolving into a sexual product. Sounds like just what I'm looking for. The question remains are there other products which would supplement Evolve and help me to achieve my goals. I'm wondering if maybe I should go with my current stuff and just add Evolve to the mix.

I'm a big fan of Shine because of the self effects. It really does make me shine and feel like a rock star. The hits I've gotten are, at times, ridiculous. lol

Comment

Good evening Scottie ,welcome to the party . I'm still a novice when it comes to pheromones but I can tell you from experience that evolve and ascend with api seem to do the trick .
            36/B/M

Current arsenal:
            Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
            , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Thanks Headless I think that after doing a little more research that Ascend may be more appropriate that XiSt for my situation. I had first consider it because of wanting to overcome the friend zone situation. But, even tho we are now just friend, a sexual element does still exist. I just need to get Ascend w/out the Cops. Still leaning toward Evolve. It seems well suited to the situation. She's planning to try moonshine for the first time so there will definitely be some lowering of inhibitions. lol I'm really intrigued by Celebrity, if for self affects if nothing else and I'm dying to test PSE. Perhaps better suited behind closed doors tho. IDK @ Ghost Sorry I totally missed the first part of your post. Yes I was very active on PheroTalk for quite some time. At the time, I had many testing opportunities and experimented a lot. I was around when A314 was new. I saw it "grow up". Those were the days when Michael was still very active on the forum. I learned a lot from him. Also from some of the other vets. It's nice to see some familiar names here. When I saw that this was SteveO's operation I knew I had found a winner. I'm no longer active on that other forum. I've been locked out. I tried creating a new account but got denied. Fuck 'em! Especially since I hear that no dissention is allowed there anymore. My mone use over the past several years has been sporadic. I still have my tried and true favorites but am always looking for the new and different. The big issue has been trust. I simply don't trust 99% of phero companies out there. They don't seem to "get it". PheroXS does! I'm excited for some new adventures.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I use ascend w/cops every day to work, love that blend. I really like celebrity, especially in that sort of party atmosphere. PSE in the bedroom for sure. Good luck homie!
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Hi Scottie, I also recommend evolve as your phero of choice for the wedding. It really works well and isn't scary b/c of the high enone content. Good luck!
                  Ammo:
                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                  AD: Glace
                  Lovescent: NNPA
                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Thanks Ragnar, I think Ascend -cops will be part of my first order. Cops have always worked against me. I was one of the first crazy enough to try them back in the day and it never worked out as theorized. And since I know that Alicia will have an adverse reaction I don't want to be working against myself.

Thanks Jimmy42, I really like the sound of Celebrity and think it will be a fun product to add to the mix. Since I can't get that nor PSE in the Oud fragrance I will likely get them unscented.

Comment

Originally posted by mocha View Post
                      Try Domination! It's a great blend and needs to get more play than it does...

But to answer your question, the former combination you mentioned should do the trick.
                      I believe from what he said, he doesn't want to come across as too sexual so I have to disagree on Domination XS

Domination XS! High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil (with the addition of 2 Highly-Sexual masculine Pheromone Molecules) Faster than speed seduction! More Powerful than any pickup line!  Able to leap over any cock-block in a single bound! (â

Comment

I am female and not the kind that goes around experimenting with the male products so I have to do my due diligence in reading the product page and from what I read around the forums to give some advise to the men.

I give my two cents but it is only as you wait for the more experienced males to break it down for you

The product page is a great tool to give you an idea as to what you are getting , there is a description of the product, loads of reviews, at a glance usage tips and a list of ingredients.

I believe Xist , Ascend ( choose w/o cops) and also using the goals system to look for products that are either playful, social or flirty

You spoke of A314 but noted that it gives off that I am too good for you vibe and generally a lot of men have mentioned that A314 comes across as harsh. At XS we believe an Alpha male is not harsh or aggressive and he doesn't need to be those things to dominate. Also, Ascend works with whoever you are and brings out the best in you to give of that firm but very on top of your game vibe.
                        There is an option to remove the cops if you so desire

While you are waiting on more advise please use our goals system and read what it says on the product page to help with your decision

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you seem much more experienced than me when it comes to mones. I just started to dip my toes into the putative world. Have you tried any. I can't seem to find to many testimonials.
                          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                            I am female and not the kind that goes around experimenting with the male products so I have to do my due diligence in reading the product page and from what I read around the forums to give some advise to the men.

I give my two cents but it is only as you wait for the more experienced males to break it down for you

The product page is a great tool to give you an idea as to what you are getting , there is a description of the product, loads of reviews, at a glance usage tips and a list of ingredients.

I believe Xist , Ascend ( choose w/o cops) and also using the goals system to look for products that are either playful, social or flirty

You spoke of A314 but noted that it gives off that I am too good for you vibe and generally a lot of men have mentioned that A314 comes across as harsh. At XS we believe an Alpha male is not harsh or aggressive and he doesn't need to be those things to dominate. Also, Ascend works with whoever you are and brings out the best in you to give of that firm but very on top of your game vibe.
                            There is an option to remove the cops if you so desire

While you are waiting on more advise please use our goals system and read what it says on the product page to help with your decision
                            Thanks for your post Kate. Yes I have found the product descriptions to be both creative and helpful. And the goals system, genius. I keep going back rereading and each time it helps me to narrow my choices. That is how I came to decide on Ascend vs XiSt and how I know that Domination isn't the right choice. I can't use Enone without something to temper it. My experiences with high Enone products has been nothing but bad. Being a sexy megabeast does you no good when you're too busy fighting off the competition. That's not my style anyway. I'm more of a James Bond type than Vin Diesel. Suave not savage. I'm a natural Alpha type so I don't lack confidence. But I'm always looking for that extra edge.

Don't get me wrong, A314 is a ground breaking product. When it first came out it as definitely "harsh". It would clear out a good 10' circle around you. It has come a long way over the years. But you hafta be careful that you're not being off putting. As I mentioned in another thread, with high status products YOU hafta do the approaching, YOU hafta open the door to invite people in. They may admire you from a distance but unless you welcome them into your world that's where they will stay....at a distance. Many people report not getting hits with products like that. It's not that they aren't working, it's that YOU are not allowing it to serve it's purpose. You can't just sit back with high status products and expect them to work magic. YOU hafta MAKE them work for you. At some point I intend to give APi a whirl. I'd like to see how SteveO has improved on things. I have a great deal of faith in his ability to create world class products.

Still thinking that I'm going to get Evolve and Celebrity. PSE intrigues me greatly. I'm also interested in Connection too but that will hafta wait for a future order. I only have so much available in my budget right now. I'm also curious about Cohesion but am hesitant because I'm highly susceptible to A1.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I've been using mones since '03. I've tried a lot of stuff. With the exception of and sometime including AD I've had mostly disappointments. I don't have opportunities to do much of any testing anymore. Putatives are a shot in the dark and I really have no situations where I can throw caution to the wind. I stick with mone I know and producers I trust. These days I prefer to know what to expect. I still get putative samples from AD but never use them.

Comment

KateD Do you happen to know why the Sultans Oud fragrance isn't available in the Artisan Blends? I have my eye on a couple but was disappointed that it wasn't an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                  KateD Do you happen to know why the Sultans Oud fragrance isn't available in the Artisan Blends? I have my eye on a couple but was disappointed that it wasn't an option.
                                  Please refer me to the exact blends you are referring to so I can take a look

I know we have a limited supply of Sultans oud so we don't have it being sold in the fragrance concentrate section but you can choose it as an option when purchasing your retail products. Again, because of the limited amount it might only be available for retail products or some

Link me to the product in question so I can ask the labbies

Comment

KateD The following are the two products I'm interested in most but Sultan's Oud isn't an available fragrance option. Seems to be the case for all of the Artisan Blends.

If I have to I'll go unscented but would rather not if at all possible.

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the fragrance options. If I order Ascend by itself I can get it in Sultans Oud. If I order it as part of the A.C.E. package it isn't. This makes no sense to me. Am I missing something?

Ascend-XS, Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS.   Because every guy needs his A.C.E. in the hole!   Ascend XS: Alpha Male status pheromone oil can be worn day or night for best results. Its like wearing a custom made power suit to get noticed results at the office or a

Ever moving upwards, Ascending to your true station.Presenting “ASCEND-XS”Ascend male pheromone blend is an advanced pheromone formula that creates an aura of powerful yet subtle social/sexual attraction which cannot be denied. Incorporating nine uniquely balanced molecules, Ascend delivers all

Comment

Welcome Scottie!!! I can't wait to hear how this wedding goes for you I will tell you how to get your Sultans Oud cover scent, but you have to promise that you will update us with the outcome

Ok, so Sultans Oud was out of stock for a little while. Idle is going through and adding the options back to all the products but he hates everyone so he hasn't added it to everywhere yet. The good news is all you have to do is ask for the cover scent in your order notes and we will take care of it for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X