yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Application points/method to stop self effects.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application points/method to stop self effects.

Hi everyone.

Last night I tested 1 spray of Evolve by itself. I applied it to the back of my neck to minimise any self effects.

I got a quite a few hits, however Evolve makes me feel very beta (basically I become very self-conscious) and also gives me slight brain fog, so my memory isn't as clear and I'm not as quick verbally as normal, and this was still the case even when applying on the back of the neck.

As time went on last night, and the buffers wore off, the brain fog lifted slightly and my confidence started coming back but it wasn't until this morning that I felt like I was fully back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, were you able to overcome this?

Thanks guys,

TL

Originally posted by tealeaves View Post
    Hi everyone.

Last night I tested 1 spray of Evolve by itself. I applied it to the back of my neck to minimise any self effects.

I got a quite a few hits, however Evolve makes me feel very beta (basically I become very self-conscious) and also gives me slight brain fog, so my memory isn't as clear and I'm not as quick verbally as normal, and this was still the case even when applying on the back of the neck.

As time went on last night, and the buffers wore off, the brain fog lifted slightly and my confidence started coming back but it wasn't until this morning that I felt like I was fully back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, were you able to overcome this?

Thanks guys,

TL

I wasn't sure why you would not want to get self effects until I actually read your post

That sucks and I am not sure what to make of it. I can't remember reading anything like that on the other Evolve posts but I hope the men chime in and assist you to figure out what is going on here

Comment

I've never had this problem, but possibly applying to the top of your head? that's easy for me to say since i'm bald... the other thought would be to wear an alpha mone. ....or possibly something with cops applied right under your nose? just some thoughts... would have to do some trial and error

Comment

I haven't notice any beta affects from using evolve but I do use it with api oil and ascend with cops
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I wasn't sure why you would not want to get self effects until I actually read your post

That sucks and I am not sure what to make of it. I can't remember reading anything like that on the other Evolve posts but I hope the men chime in and assist you to figure out what is going on here
          Well, my opinion, you try with alpha products, for example, celebrity, Ascend...other similars products

Comment

The only time I have ever experienced any beta like self effects from an Enone product is when I seriously ODed. Maybe not so much beta but felt like someone was gonna jump me at any moment. Spent the whole night in a fight or flight state. It really sucked.

However, I seriously doubt that's what's going on with you at one spray. Have you had this kind of reaction with other Enone products?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X