yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSE for younger gals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSE for younger gals?

So I'm thinking about testing out a bottle of PSE, after reading a number of reviews for it on here and the pherotruth forums. I've read that PSE has been known for some verbal disinhibiting effects, as well as staring, hair-twirling, invasion of personal space, etc. I'm just still kinda up in the air about it though. Mainly it's because I'm a college student, so I typically target girls in that age range (18-24). I don't know exactly what's in this mix but I don't want to scare or intimidate or turn off any of them. Will PSE have any effect on these younger girls?

Not much on the technical data as yet but I don't believe it has any specific age range. I know it will definitely have an effect on the younger girls.

It brings out the most interesting side of a woman we have ever seen. My ex girlfriend not only was taking me home that night for a roll in the sheets that she promised, rather loudly at a crowded party, would be a night to remember and one without sleep. She also implied she was open to a threes

Now, as to what type of effect, you will have to try it out to find out

I suggest a party or some date

What has been the updates on this ? Have you decided to give it a whirl

Comment

Hey! Did you decide to try it?? Let us know
      , Bobbi

Comment

I was wondering about this as well!! PSE has been getting alot of play lately but I haven't heard many reviews

Comment

Being a sexual mix I suspect it has Enone and possibly Anone along with XSP75 and disinhibitors such as Beta THDOC and XSP83.

I've ordered some but it may be awhile before I have a chance to test it. When I do, I will be sure to report my experiences.

Comment

Can't wait for your report Scottie2Hottie ! I'm already a fan of your informative reports.

SteveO said PSE does have a tiny bit of eNone and two other molecules (XSR83 + one secret). He also said the eNone is not really needed in this blend, the two molecules do very well on their own. Mhhhh...waiting for your report

Comment

Interesting....maybe I'm correct about Beta THDOC and/or XSP75.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X