yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tried Cohesion and noticed something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Cohesion and noticed something!

Okay so last week I had a pretty strange but good experience. This is how it started.

So I had to take my little brother (16) to physical therapy due to a minor injury in his knee. I had a sample of Cohesion that SteveO sent me with my order of Taboo. I was very interested in trying this because the effects it has on women (and guys).

So long story short we went inside the building where the therapy is located at. We went inside the elevator to go up and I decided to spray 4 (sample) sprays inside since nobody was with me (only my brother).

So now we are inside the place and its not that big, the waiting area was to the right of me, and to the left were a couple of female receptionists. I was thinking to myself "this is going to be perfect". I decided to ask one of the receptionists a simple question to see how they would respond, I asked them "do you guys have a bathroom?". The lady looked up and just pointed in the direction and said "go straight, two doors on the right". Nothing out of the ordinary there, and maybe it was because I just put it on.

However once my brother (and I) went to the actual physical therapy session, the people (girls and guys) seemed like they were in a very good mood.
    There were a few girls looking at me occasionally, as well as some hair flipping. The physical therapist (female) that was conducting the therapy to my little brother, kept coming over multiple times to supposedly check on my little brother (was sitting by him the whole time). She also in a very good mood.

When she left I asked my brother if they normally do this, and he said no. I felt pretty good

What do you guys think? Was this a coincidence?

Try to use that product or other products in these sessions continuously

It may not be a coincidence but doing this , you will know for sure its the mones at work. You can even attend a few sessions without any mones to note if there is a difference

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X