yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear around younger employees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear around younger employees?

Okay so here's the thing, I'm a manager at a fashion-forward retail store for teens/young adults. I'm 28/Asian and most of my co-workers and employees are like teenagers to early 20's. Mainly girls also. Our customers typically fit those descriptions too. I want a good product that'll help give me that edge in easily making sales, as well as generate respect/status from my younger peers (since I am one of their managers) and go ahead and throw in some attraction too. I like to flirt a lot and we definitely get PLENTY of cuties that come through the store

What do you think would be a good standalone/mix to achieve these goals?

Everyone's ideas and recommendations are welcome! Thanks guys!

Take a look at Barely Legal. It was originally developed as a test mix by SteveO for Kimba, IIRC. It was based off of Androtic's MX297, but was supposed to be more alpha.

Comment

Try good old fashioned Xist as well! That'll get you going!

Comment

love your name dude- LukeThighwalker
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Combo of XIST and Taboo, I *know* that works well. Have no experience with Barely Legal, but from the sound of it, would be worth a shot. Also, might try solo of Bliss oil. This is a sleeper, and was extremely glad when SteveO brought it out.

Comment

The first thing I thought of when I read this was Taboo XS but I don't have the experience since am so female.

Nonetheless, I decided to act like a geek, do some reading so I can be more of assistance.Generally,when I spoke close and personal with clients in sales they always say the same thing.As a salesperson,you want to

1. Get your foot in the door
            2. Earn their trust/respect
            3. Have a deep rapport and some kind of connection

Ascend/Connections/Bliss XS This would be recommendation if you did not speak about targeting the younger generation and I still think they target all age groups.

Since we want to look into products that zoom in more on the younger,mindless generation. *kate joke* I looked at the descriptions of Barely Legal and Taboo

We thought about calling this something else, but the name fit perfect and we’re kind of perfectionists. At the request of one of our most prolific community researchers we created this blend in the style of the famous Androtics MX297. At pheromoneXS we really don’t like the idea of making a

Taboo The world is filled with beautiful women. As men we "notice" them at the bus-stop, coffee houses, work, clubs and bars, everywhere people gather. We groom ourselves, workout, eat healthy and buy books and programs that teach us about dating. But, so does every other guy y

The link for Taboo isn't bringing up any info as yet but Idle is looking into it

he world is filled with beautiful women. As men we "notice" them at the bus-stop, coffee houses, work, clubs and bars, everywhere people gather. We groom ourselves, workout, eat healthy and buy books and programs that teach us about dating.

But, so does every other guy you see talking to that same beautiful woman you wanted to. They also groom themselves, workout, eat healthy and buy the same books and programs that taught you about dating.

In today's dating world you need something that sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.

Comment

So did you try the recommendations Luke ?
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Yeah Luke! Don't just start stuff and leave us hanging. What did you decide to go with and what are the updates?

Comment

My bets are hes gone for barely legal

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                    My bets are hes gone for barely legal
                    Did you try barely legal??
                    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                    Xsr89
                    Barely legal spray (unscented)
                    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                    Instant honesty

Comment

I tried barley legal and It had almost no effect on me. I think Xist oil and bliss spray would be a powerful combination for work. Xist is cool and confident while bliss is outgoing and freindly.
                      26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ascend is great for work as it people see you more as a leader/alpha male.
                        26/M/New England

Comment

Originally posted by Abel.Mann View Post
                          I tried barley legal and It had almost no effect on me. I think Xist oil and bliss spray would be a powerful combination for work. Xist is cool and confident while bliss is outgoing and freindly.
                          But the effects in others was good or bad?, how many sprays did you use?
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Barely legal spray (unscented)
                          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                          Instant honesty

Comment

I used 2 sprays on my neck in a social setting. I noticed it has an affect that makes it feel almost out of body. The effects were bad around family members! I did not test it much but the effects were generally best on mature aged people as it tends to bring down the perception of peoples ages.
                            26/M/New England

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X