yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB - Do you NEED a cover scent?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metaltree Yeah, it's understandable if you can't smell them. Can you not even smell copulins? You gotta be able to smell cops! They're so strong!

Too be honest I do take a lot of risks of smelling bad. And I'm sure there have been times where people were disgusted by my smell or at least didn't like it!

I don't know why, but I really don't care for some reason. The mones still work, and if it works on a girl she usually doesn't care. That means she's the right girl for you! She'll put up with the stink because she likes you anyway!

Some women have told me I smell amazing with SOB, I did apply some cover on top of my app point tho!

Once an older woman, not too old but older for me was all over me in front of her boyfriend/husband? Bizarre! Older women love SOB so much, and they can handle a larger dose of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
      The mones still work, and if it works on a girl she usually doesn't care. That means she's the right girl for you! She'll put up with the stink because she likes you anyway!
      Interesting. Might be a good filter to avoid conversations with girls who are not interested.

Yes, I can smell copulins very well. If I sniff my bottle of SOB oil the smell is very strong but after it dries down on my skin it is not noticeable to me.

Enone on the other hand is odorless for me. If I open and sniff my bottle of Domination Oil I don't smell anything except the mild smell of the oil. If I open and smell a bottle of NPA I just smell alcohol.

Comment

Metaltree I think it's the same for some girls. Some can smell enone and some can't.

I've had instances where a girl could smell my mones, she said it smells like alcohol. She didn't know what it was nor did I tell her. I'm assuming she was smelling the diffusion tech since my mones were unscented but I did have some cover on.

I can smell all the mones consciously, but I wear them all the time so I'm losing the conscious smell. It's probably fatigue, just like with any cologne if you wear it all the time you won't be able to smell it like the people around you.

Anyway what you're doing is probably the safest way to wear stinky mones, under your clothes. It's also kind of natural.

I like to have a strong impact when I wear them going out so I wear them on my neck mostly, with cover of course, and the cover most of the time is away from app points

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

I totally missed that. On the pheromone XS website it clearly states that the product has cops.
          i don't see anywhere it clearly says it has cops. Can you point it out please?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
            i don't see anywhere it clearly says it has cops. Can you point it out please?
            Go to this link and click on specification: https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...l-for-men.html

Comment

Damnit I didn't realize it had cops in it.... it doesn't list copulins in the "each bottle contains" section. ..... -____-

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                Damnit I didn't realize it had cops in it.... it doesn't list copulins in the "each bottle contains" section. ..... -____-
                Wow, you are right. That section of the website is clearly wrong because SOB definately has cops. In addition the page for the spray version of SOB lists DPG in that section.

Hopefully they will see these posts and fix the website.

Comment

There are several discrepancies on PXS. I recommend cross referencing both spray and oil pages. You'll find that with some products there are different ingredients listed on the different pages.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest. I probably wouldn't have purchased SOB oil if I knew it had cops.... although I am not turned off, I do feel a little misled.

I'm hoping that the Web team notices these discrepancies and fixes them. My loyalty to PXS hasn't changed one bit but it does make me feel buyers remorse =/

??

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X