yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB - Do you NEED a cover scent?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Try hard" is when you choose an obnoxious scent, or you wear so much that it becomes obnoxious. Solution: choose something that is universally appreciated by women, even if it's "played out", and don't bathe in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
      cops doesnt make you come off as "pre-selected".. im not sure any mone can pull that one off.
      Of course cops make you come off as "pre-selected." It's fatty acids from a healthy, ovulating vagina. It makes you smell like you've just got laid - that indicates another woman has found you a worthwhile choice for mating, therefore the term "pre-selected." Another term people use is "social-proof." Men who are getting laid are higher on the social pecking order.

Comment

My wife has that sensitive nose Catlord was referring to. She can tell me I need a shower, and I'm like, "What?! I don't smell anything, wtf!?"

I sprayed SOB one time when I didn't know she was awake. She came downstairs immediately after I sprayed and said, "OMG, what f'in stinks!? Don't spray that ever again!"

But, if I spray it an hour beforehand and it dries down, she doesn't say a word. She also hasn't made any comments when I'm wearing 1+ drops of Desire Me oil (pure cops).
        Last edited by RTBoss; 03-01-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice, awesome feedback

Will mirror the recommendations: SOB is one of the few mones that I would recommend against wearing neat. It is just...potent. A good cover is Creed Aventus or Hugo by Hugo Boss. Excellent projection, silage, and it masks the SOB nicely.

Comment

I am totally not sure why people keep asking what cover scent you should wear with this or that pheromone. At XS our mone technology is further than most pheromone companies, if you needed a cover scent with your mones then we wouldn't sell it to you unscented by default.

That means , it is not a need but a preference. The cover scents are also a preference,and everyone has a different scent like. I have said it time and time again, I love the unscented version of the male products, esp the ones with cops, I think it has a nice,crisp smell and it turns me on. I believe some women feel the same

In other news. I saw you mention,about giving women what they want and not listening to them. Life is about balance,and if you just want to catch a fish and get some then give her what she wants. However, in a relationship you have to know when to give her what she wants and set boundaries. Women are ruled by their emotions and so sometimes her judgement is irrational and in a serious relationship you need to know how to guide her emotions and sometimes she may hate you for it and you just have to be a man, suck it up and let her know who is boss

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            Uh........Desire Me (oil)........good luck wearing it without a cover (been there....done that). Quite a Funk!!!

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment
            KateD Your comment kind of turns me on! And I am wearing SOB!! lol

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          I am totally not sure why people keep asking what cover scent you should wear with this or that pheromone. At XS our mone technology is further than most pheromone companies, if you needed a cover scent with your mones then we wouldn't sell it to you unscented by default.

That means , it is not a need but a preference. The cover scents are also a preference,and everyone has a different scent like. I have said it time and time again, I love the unscented version of the male products, esp the ones with cops, I think it has a nice,crisp smell and it turns me on. I believe some women feel the same
          Thank you, this is what I suspected. Unscented it is!

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            With all due respect to KateD, you might be in for a rude awakening with unscented SOB. Personally, I like it, but many others would say a cover is absolutely necessary for cops.
            Last edited by theLaw; 03-01-2017, 05:20 PM.

Just to be clear- I have worn ALL of my XS products unscented (and get them all that way), including SOB. It's important to understand how they work. I have also encountered people with "that nose" that have sniffed the air in line and muttered "what's that stink?" It always makes me smirk, and is good data.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
            Will mirror the recommendations: SOB is one of the few mones that I would recommend against wearing neat. It is just...potent. A good cover is Creed Aventus or Hugo by Hugo Boss. Excellent projection, silage, and it masks the SOB nicely.
            Does anyone here know about purchasing SOB oil with the XS Aventus Type scent? Is that good enough to cover the SOB stink for a good 8 hours?

Or would I need to add a cover on top of that?

Comment

why is SOB supposedly such a bad smelling pheromone? It doesn't have copulins so it shouldn't be that bad, right????

Comment

Have you used SOB before? Try it and you'll have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Have you used SOB before? Try it and you'll have your answer.
                  With all due respect, your answer makes absolutely no sense.

Those of us without the ability to smell enone and other pheromones must ask for help from those of you with the ability to smell pheromones. If I based the need for a cover based on own sense of smell my conclusion would be that SOB does not require a cover. I can't smell any pheromones in it but I can smell the copulins and they smell really good to me.

Comment

His post was in response to whether or not it has cops. I've never run across ANYONE who HASN'T been able to smell the cops, regardless of whether they can smell the Enone or BNol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      His post was in response to whether or not it has cops.
                      I totally missed that. On the pheromone XS website it clearly states that the product has cops.

Comment

As far as the XS Spicebomb scent being able to cover SOB, the answer is a resounding no according to this poster.
                        Finally recieved my bottle of SOB in the post today. Came on time in fact it came alot more quickly then I anticipated. So anyway sprayed 2 sprays on each

Originally posted by thor2014 View Post
                        Finally recieved my bottle of SOB in the post today. Came on time in fact it came alot more quickly then I anticipated.
                        So anyway sprayed 2 sprays on each side of the neck I chose the spice bomb cover scent. I have to admit the scent of the spice bomb was pretty weak and the smell of the pheromones was terrible. It smelled like body odour to be honest was wondering how anyone could wear this and put up with the smell.

Comment

Sometimes I wear SOB and I can not smell it at all! I'd smell it initially after applying and after it dries down I don't smell anything. It's probably because I wear it often!

To answer the question, yes you absolutely do need a cover for SOB! I recently wore it and someone commented as to what is this sour smell, where is it coming from and sprayed some air freshener in the air lol

I had one drop of SOB oil on, unscented and completely no cover. Normally I always wear a cover with it!

Even tho it didn't smell good without a cover maybe, it just proved to me that the diffusion tech is working very well, since I wasn't close to the person

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                            To answer the question, yes you absolutely do need a cover for SOB!
                            I think the other important point is that the scented versions of SOB seem to require a cover too. From my research I have concluded that even if you purchase scented SOB you will still need to spray on a cover.

Comment

Metaltree This just adds another reason to buying it unscented. That way you don't mix different scents and just use one you like for the day! Also you're not stuck with one scent that way

I still have some prescented blends from XS which I don't use because I like to use my own cologne. I feel it might be too overpowering using prescented and a cologne. For that reason I buy all blends unscented now, and I have worn them without a cover, which I don't advise if you're going in public

Comment

Metaltree This just adds another reason to buying it unscented. That way you don't mix different scents and just use one you like for the day! Also you're not stuck with one scent that way
                                I already own SOB unscented in both oil and spray form. I was just thinking about getting a scented version too since SOB is my #1 favorite pheromone product in my collection right now. I wouldn't bother if SOB wasn't my best product but it would be nice to be able to throw it on and go since I will be using it pretty often.

I'm still thinking about buying SOB in spicebomb and buying a bottle of Spicebomb to beef up the cover. I'm also thinking about buying SOB in Aventus and using an Aventus clone for additional cover. I just wish there were more reports contrasting unscented with scented versions. Maybe I'll just stick to unscented. If it ain't broken don't fix it as the saying goes.

Comment

Metaltree I like your ideas! Getting it scented and beefing it up with the same cologne scent. I might have to try that my self!

It ain't broken obviously but covering can be a challenge I like going unscented tho, just spray unscented and cover separately, also maybe don't cover the app point because I feel or from my experience it doesn't work as well

Comment

just spray unscented and cover separately, also maybe don't cover the app point because I feel or from my experience it doesn't work as well
                                    I always apply SOB to my lower stomach area because that is a more natural place for copulins in my opinion. It's closer to the genital region and in my mind simulates a girl coming all over me. I never understood applying copulins behind the ears.

I use three sprays of strong cover. One spray to each side of my chest and one spray to the bottom of my sternum. Before I apply the cover I apply dry body oil to the areas where I spray my cover to allow the scent to last longer. After a long night out I can still strongly smell the cover under my shirt.

Because I can't smell pheromones I'm still a little paranoid about smelling like piss to other people. That's what's driving me to consider the scented versions of the products.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X