yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB - Do you NEED a cover scent?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB - Do you NEED a cover scent?!?

EDIT: RTBoss got back to me about this. How can I delete the thread? Thanks!
    Last edited by SargeMaximus; 02-23-2017, 11:26 PM.

I never wear it without one. I'm sure some do. I recommend against it.

Don't rightly know how you delete a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
      I never wear it without one. I'm sure some do. I recommend against it.

Don't rightly know how you delete a thread.
      Hey Catlord!

Why do you recommend against it?

I did end up using it without a cover and didn't notice anything negative.

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

Hey Catlord!

Why do you recommend against it?

I did end up using it without a cover and didn't notice anything negative.
        Because if you're trying to attract a woman, you must consider what she can smell... not what you can smell. The average female nose is about 10x as sensitive as the average male nose.

Some will say nothing and be attracted without a cover. Some will say nothing and be repulsed. Why chance it when you can add in a couple shots of a pleasant scent and make the worst of it "I don't care for your fragrance" instead of potentially having her think you smell like you haven't showered in a week while visiting a whorehouse several times in that period of time? It's rare, but it does happen.

My motto is, always minimize who and how much dislikes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Because if you're trying to attract a woman, you must consider what she can smell... not what you can smell. The average female nose is about 10x as sensitive as the average male nose.

Some will say nothing and be attracted without a cover. Some will say nothing and be repulsed. Why chance it when you can add in a couple shots of a pleasant scent and make the worst of it "I don't care for your fragrance" instead of potentially having her think you smell like you haven't showered in a week while visiting a whorehouse several times in that period of time? It's rare, but it does happen.

My motto is, always minimize who and how much dislikes it.
          Hmm. I'm really struggling with this metaphysical stuff.

One hand: you're supposed to not care what women think

other hand: you kind of have to.

Comment

if you don't care what women think, you'll never get anywhere with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
              if you don't care what women think, you'll never get anywhere with them.
              Why do guys say you shouldn't care what women think then???

Comment

ok, i guess that depends on the woman and the situation... however, you definitely wont get far if your woman thinks you stink.

Comment

ok, i guess that depends on the woman and the situation... however, you definitely wont get far if your woman thinks you stink.
                  Even if it subconsciously makes her think I'm pre-selected?

Comment

that's what the cover scent is for... mones work subconsciously, yes. but if the conscious mind is saying "this dude smells horrible", that's not gonna help you. but also, the cops in sob is what stinks.. cops doesnt make you come off as "pre-selected".. im not sure any mone can pull that one off. the amount of cops in this is supposed to make you come off as having recently gotten laid.

Comment

that's what the cover scent is for... mones work subconsciously, yes. but if the conscious mind is saying "this dude smells horrible", that's not gonna help you. but also, the cops in sob is what stinks.. cops doesnt make you come off as "pre-selected".. im not sure any mone can pull that one off. the amount of cops in this is supposed to make you come off as having recently gotten laid.
                      Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

I feel like I'm adrift in the ocean with how much I know lol.

Comment

when you're bored, do research on the mones... i go back and read product descriptions pretty often. there's so many i have a hard time keeping them all straight. also read up on what the individual molecules can do.

you should also check out knowledgeispower's spreadsheet... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

when you're bored, do research on the mones... i go back and read product descriptions pretty often. there's so many i have a hard time keeping them all straight. also read up on what the individual molecules can do.

you should also check out knowledgeispower's spreadsheet... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                          Thanks man! Although that spreadsheet just adds to the information overload lol. I'll figure it out tho.

Comment

haha. i hear ya. there's alot to take in, for sure.

Comment

if you haven't already read it, check out Catlord17's journal... https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...lord-s-journal

There's alot of good info there too

Comment

if you haven't already read it, check out Catlord17's journal... https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...lord-s-journal

There's alot of good info there too
                                Lol sure, keep piling it on.

jk.

Hey, so if I need a cover scent for SOB, how good are the scents that come with the XS mones? I was thinking musk (manly no?) and yes, I read the thread about which scents are good, wasn't too helpfull.

TBH I prefer to go without a scent. Cologne (to me) screams try hard. I've always felt that way, and when I found PheromoneXS I was overjoyed that all their options were unscented.

BUT, if I HAVE to have a scent, I'd prefer something that does the job of covering the bad smell without making me seem like I'm trying too hard. It won't be congruent as I'm a "least effort/most impact" kind of guy by nature.

Comment

i can't help you on that one... i've never used any of the xs scents. i'm gonna be placing another order soon, but still going with unscented. i don't want to be stuck to a certain smell. but also, i've never used sob yet either.. i have a sample of it, but never come up with a time i could use it.

Comment

i can't help you on that one... i've never used any of the xs scents. i'm gonna be placing another order soon, but still going with unscented. i don't want to be stuck to a certain smell. but also, i've never used sob yet either.. i have a sample of it, but never come up with a time i could use it.
                                    Fair enough man. What scent do you use then?

Comment

recently i've been wearing "ocean" by bath and body works... from what i've read, its similar to Acqua Di Gio

Comment

recently i've been wearing "ocean" by bath and body works... from what i've read, its similar to Acqua Di Gio
                                        Cool man, I'll look into it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X