yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusing & combo advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusing & combo advice

Hi All,

Well I've been ordering a few pheromones to see if one would take and save for one occasion I have not noticed any interest from the opposite sex.

I've bought Xist (with a cover scent spray) Evolve (in spray with cover scent & oil) and have received samples of Love Boat & Flirt with each order.

I usually spray 30-45 mins before I see the girl I am dating and am with her anywhere between 1.5-2.5 hours (maybe a little more on certain occasions).

Am I doing something wrong because while we are officially dating it really hasn't gone any further than before I used the mones.

Also the stuff is really potent as I can smell it on my clothes even after I have washed them.

FWIW I am a 29 year old man in reasonable shape

not to pry... but how far has it gone?

Comment

In regards to the evolve, to see the best results you will actively need to engage her and escalate. Sitting back hoping for her to jump you will not work. Once you've initiated and intrigued, caught her interest, is where you will see the sexual mones shine.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Not farther than making out for a short time after our date has ended. She's still not ready to hang at my place :/

Of the other stuff I've bought is there anything that could create a bigger bang if you will with regards to attraction?

Like tonight I have a concert I'm going to and while I don't want to cheat on this girl I'd like to try something that can help a little friendly flirting.

Comment

Originally posted by CER956 View Post
          Hi All,

Well I've been ordering a few pheromones to see if one would take and save for one occasion I have not noticed any interest from the opposite sex.

I've bought Xist (with a cover scent spray) Evolve (in spray with cover scent & oil) and have received samples of Love Boat & Flirt with each order.

I usually spray 30-45 mins before I see the girl I am dating and am with her anywhere between 1.5-2.5 hours (maybe a little more on certain occasions).

Am I doing something wrong because while we are officially dating it really hasn't gone any further than before I used the mones.

Also the stuff is really potent as I can smell it on my clothes even after I have washed them.

FWIW I am a 29 year old man in reasonable shape

To get interest from opposite, you need to create that. With pheromones girls may enjoy your company, but only when you create a nice vibe, by your behavior..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

dude, there are some strange ones out there too.... my cousin is dating this chick that has been previously married, but told him she doesn't want to have sex until she's married (to him)

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
              dude, there are some strange ones out there too.... my cousin is dating this chick that has been previously married, but told him she doesn't want to have sex until she's married (to him)
              She's a bit of a prude but I wouldn't classify her as weird lol Well she's certainly the hottest girl I've ever dated (and I've done OK) but I guess the fact that she's resisting is attractive in it's own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

To get interest from opposite, you need to create that. With pheromones girls may enjoy your company, but only when you create a nice vibe, by your behavior..
                So smile more, open convos, things like that?

Also should I continue to use Xist with the girl I'm dating ? or should I tone it down or use another mone?

Comment

i would agree with that.

i guess the next question is how many sprays/drops are you wearing of each?

Comment

Yes. You are a beta-male, hence your lack of escalation.

By your actions, you have indicated to her that she is in charge, so she trying to use sex to control the situation.......your fault, not hers.

Sex = Engage + Escalate + Isolate

You must now escalate for this to move forward in a healthy way. If she escalates first, she's your new boss.......so get ready for your orders.

Prudish women tend to make horrible wives/girlfriends......as they rely on a control dynamic for the relationship.

Finally, because of your beta behaviour, you may have overlooked signs of who she really is, which is incredibly dangerous. A baby cobra.........is still a cobra. Buyer beware!!!

Best of luck - Cheers!

Comment

So smile more, open convos, things like that?

Also should I continue to use Xist with the girl I'm dating ? or should I tone it down or use another mone?
                      Yes, just try to have a good feeling inside you, then next is open conversations with girls, ask opinions, flirt with them, if find a beautiful one tell her you think she looks great, keep conversations running.. The point is to enjoy the moment, having a relax vibe. Sometimes we need nervous, and doesn't help.. the thing is to get to the point, we see conversations with beautiful girls as any normal thing..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                        Prudish women tend to make horrible wives/girlfriends......as they rely on a control dynamic for the relationship
                        I know quite many guys.. in which the boss is the woman.. and as long as those men obey and follow orders, never it will be a problem. Even, women pay, but men have to clean and cook.
                        Some guys really enjoy this dynamic, other guys just can't accept.

Comment

She's a bit of a prude but I wouldn't classify her as weird lol Well she's certainly the hottest girl I've ever dated (and I've done OK) but I guess the fact that she's resisting is attractive in it's own right.
                          You're welcome my friend

https://markmanson.net/fuck-yes

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                            I know quite many guys.. in which the boss is the woman.. and as long as those men obey and follow orders, never it will be a problem. Even, women pay, but men have to clean and cook.
                            Some guys really enjoy this dynamic, other guys just can't accept.
                            Correct. There are some men who hate blow-jobs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ha1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	47216

Comment

Pheromones in my humble opinion is around 10% of this whole courting game. There are lots of variables that are going to impact your ability to seduce her. Her mood, your ability to escalate, some women are resistant to pheromones. Sometimes you will find that the pheromone just does not gel with your body chemistry. Paraphrasing what I said in a previous post think of the pheromone as a shiney piece of jewellery that glitters and draws attention to you. It might make you more attractive but it wont make the girl have sex with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
                                my cousin is dating this chick that has been previously married, but told him she doesn't want to have sex until she's married (to him)
                                I'd be saying, "Buh-bye, then!" to that chick immediately. That's not going to end well anyway you look at it.

Comment

• RTBoss
                                  RTBoss commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  LOL, my wife said it's "just a red flag, need more information, not a drop." I said, "No, unless she's a multi-millionaire, no sex is instant drop."

I'm completely with you RTBoss ! This dumb mfer spent $75 on flowers, then $250 on dinner for a chick that won't do anything more than make out with him. He met this chick online.. not that i see a problem with that, but it's not like he knows her.. and she live an hour and a half away.. but he says he's willing to wait for it. I know i have personally made some dumb decisions in my life, but...

Comment

Thanks all for the advice. Whether it's the mones or just moving at its natural course, things are going great so far. She's much more affectionate I person and via text.

but for the stupidest thing I'll ever ask here, the oil is supposed to applied by applying pressure to the top and squeezing out a drop at a time ?

Thanks yet again !!!

Comment

My advice would be to go with a heavier social, and tone down the sexual. The best way into a woman's pants is through her mind. Keep the cover scent simple, and if possible, oil-based. Cover first, then spray or oil depending on climate. Let us know how the next outing goes.

ETA: The oil should fall out by gravity. Depending on the mix, it will have different viscocities, so test first.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
                                      My advice would be to go with a heavier social, and tone down the sexual. The best way into a woman's pants is through her mind. Keep the cover scent simple, and if possible, oil-based. Cover first, then spray or oil depending on climate. Let us know how the next outing goes.

ETA: The oil should fall out by gravity. Depending on the mix, it will have different viscocities, so test first.
                                      Exactyly, oil should be apply by letting fall out by gravity. Put up down bottle, straight. Then wait 1-3 seconds when drop is formed. Normally, I put my finger and then transfer to my skin neck. Be careful, that don't come more than one drop at the time..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X