yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist / Taboo / Cohesion / Love Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist / Taboo / Cohesion / Love Boat

ok, so i sent flowers today and she's been extra flirty.. she loved the flowers.. we're supposed to go see a movie on saturday..

i was thinking about going with Xist / Taboo / Cohesion, but i was wondering if anyone has ever run Xist / Taboo / Cohesion / Love Boat, all at the same time? now i do understand that most seem to agree that 3 is the magic number, but it just seems to me that love boat could add a little bump to the mix. i could be wrong.... i'd love to hear what others have to say on this.

You sent flowers? Dude, that is the cliche AFC behavior.

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not what you think, it's what they (women) think. Also, there's a big difference between just trying to bed a woman and developing a LTR.

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      hush , I think it was a nice touch. Now it is what he does on that date after such a classy act

Tough shit.... It's working for me.

I'd like thoughts on the mones, not the flowers.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      ahahahaaha I agree, ahahah

Haven't gone with cohesion except with Bliss and Evolve, so I couldn't say. I'd stick with the tried & true, like Xist/LB/Taboo - then you can go from there.

Comment

I leave things like that to the experienced and since I don't wear men's mones. I am here to encourage and cheer.

Let us know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        Haven't gone with cohesion except with Bliss and Evolve, so I couldn't say. I'd stick with the tried & true, like Xist/LB/Taboo - then you can go from there.
        I'm hearing you... but she and i are very close.. however, she seems ok with being in contact with me, but she seems to not want to touch me... if that makes any sense.. like with her hand.. this chick is a bag of mixed signals.... she tells me she loves me fairly often.. she sends me pictures blowing kisses... she wants me around.... then she will pull away. riding in her car, we will sometimes be rubbing arms and that doesn't bother her, but then at the same time she will sit on her hand that's closest to me. i really think it comes from when i dated her sister..... (for anyone curious, i spoke a little on it in my journal post).

so with that said.. that's why i'm feeling that Cohesion is the right fit here... to quote the website "Created to subtly encourage touch". But still open to all thoughts and suggestions.

Comment

If it were me I'd pare it down to at most a 2 product combo. More than that leads to guessing, hoping and well who knows....
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
            You sent flowers? Dude, that is the cliche AFC behavior.
            Isn't necessary an AFC behavior. It is ok to send flowers but it has to be on the right moment, to the right person.

Going on a first date with with someone you dont know and she dont know you, going and bring flowers... this is very low AFC, exactly as is taught on the movies...
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

agreed. i've been close with this girl for about 2 years

Comment

My bad. Didn't read the back history.

Comment

so the saturday movie turned into friday night... i'll do a journal post on it later. but i decided to try xist/taboo/cohesion

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard View Post
                    try xist/taboo/cohesion
                    That sounds like a great combination, perfect to have comfort and escalate on the proper moment
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X