yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone Use Mones and Work in Retail/Sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Use Mones and Work in Retail/Sales?

Hey guys. I work as a door-to-door lead generator but in March our company is going to have a kiosk at a information bazaar (whatever those events are called. "Show"?)

Anyhow, I've never done one before but I imagine I will be at our kiosk and engage curious potentials.

I also know it's going to be long (like 10+ hours long) and will be the longest I've worked in a long time lol.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if anyone has used mones for this kind of work/event and what you guys recommend.

I go to trade shows quarterly or so, but I'm usually on the other side of the table. In that scenario I go with Ascend with cops, celebrity, and something talkative or giddy like loveboat, bliss, vibe, or vicodin and beer.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Socials work the best for making sales and talking to people. You don't want a potential customer to be intimidated or respect you because thats not going to sell. You want people to feel comfortable around you, to bond with you, build rapport, feel good about themselves. Having said that, Nude works great for me. In fact - today is my first day doing beer promotions and I plan on wearing hollister scented Nude with a drop or two of Iso E Super for better diffusion.

Comment

I have found Wolf and Bad Wolf excellent products for wearing when your negotiating. As I said in other posts one must drive the pheromone or else it won't work. Both products I found command respect but I don't feel they intimidate those around you.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
          I have found Wolf and Bad Wolf excellent products for wearing when your negotiating. As I said in other posts one must drive the pheromone or else it won't work. Both products I found command respect but I don't feel they intimidate those around you.
          Negotiating yes, you want a product with more respect which makes Wolf, badwolf, and Ascend very good choices.
          However for making sales at a kiosk - go with socials. Something like Glace will attract people to you, make them feel comfortable, have them talking a lot and doing things they normally wouldnt. Same with Nude, but Glace is a bit more nonsensical and Nude has a bit more respect / bonding under the hood. In fact - if you're at a kiosk, have a little portable fan handy. Spray your pheromone of choice onto a paper towel sitting under the fan and watch it work its magic. extra points if you use a rotating fan. And seriously, look into Iso E Super. It grabs onto all pheromone molecules and launches them out much further. Aka, better diffusion, which means people will react to your pheromone from a greater distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

Negotiating yes, you want a product with more respect which makes Wolf, badwolf, and Ascend very good choices.
            However for making sales at a kiosk - go with socials. Something like Glace will attract people to you, make them feel comfortable, have them talking a lot and doing things they normally wouldnt. Same with Nude, but Glace is a bit more nonsensical and Nude has a bit more respect / bonding under the hood. In fact - if you're at a kiosk, have a little portable fan handy. Spray your pheromone of choice onto a paper towel sitting under the fan and watch it work its magic. extra points if you use a rotating fan. And seriously, look into Iso E Super. It grabs onto all pheromone molecules and launches them out much further. Aka, better diffusion, which means people will react to your pheromone from a greater distance.
            That sounds awesome thanks. I'll look into it.

Comment

Hey there Sarge,

What did you end up choosing and is it working for you? I am late on this thread, I didn't see it until now.

I don't work in an actual retail store but I once had a conversation with a guy who made thousands in sales and he had this to say :

Trust - you want a product that makes them trust you, if they trust you they will buy anything from you
              Rapport - you want to have that connection so they feel sort of attached and keep buying
              Chatty - you want to hit them with a product that makes them talk a lot, that is your foot in the door so they are less resistant.

Use the goals system , read the descriptions on the product page and you will find the perfect products. You can also combine them , make a sales mix

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                Hey there Sarge,

What did you end up choosing and is it working for you? I am late on this thread, I didn't see it until now.

I don't work in an actual retail store but I once had a conversation with a guy who made thousands in sales and he had this to say :

Trust - you want a product that makes them trust you, if they trust you they will buy anything from you
                Rapport - you want to have that connection so they feel sort of attached and keep buying
                Chatty - you want to hit them with a product that makes them talk a lot, that is your foot in the door so they are less resistant.

Use the goals system , read the descriptions on the product page and you will find the perfect products. You can also combine them , make a sales mix
                Hi Kate, I've not chosen one yet (the event isn't till march) But I'm curious how the Goals system works?

I notice it usually has three icons with one being bigger than the others, can you elaborate on that? Thanks!

Comment

Suuuuure. No pheromone company have the same product.What they have are the same goals because every human being has the same,main goals. They may word it differently or try to make it seem complicated but the main goal is the same.
                  Steve worked hard on the goals system but most ppl either don't notice it or don't really pay attention.

Use this link to the goals system in the store and just read, you will find a lot of information there and it is really simple.

Let's take for example, the goal of Status, which is really trust, respect etc. Here is some info under their
                  Status

This goal is most likely to prompt an emotional response such as one associated with Optimistic: Hopeful and confident.

Olfaction-Advantage:

Attentiveness

Perceived Leader

Respectfulness

Trusted Decisions

Sought After

Leverage:

Successful leverage when used to build trust and respect and create an aura of confident leadership. Particularly effective when used to promote self-worth and confidence. The type of person that is okay with themselves and is recognized as such.

Molecules with Status like effects:

Androsterone

Beta-Androstenol

Allo-THDOC

XSR34

XSR54

And a link to the products that you can use for Status.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X