yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celery and pheremones(andrestenone,taboo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isis / Prettyrickyboi Lol

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      xD

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I used to work in a produce department, very early in the AM I would go in and start washing and trimming the celery. It was very manly, the aroma, the weight of the boxes and the satisfying crunk of the butts and leaves under the blade. Every day the women would parade and dance around me in short skirts and hose. Hundreds of women came in each day braless into the cold breeze of my coolers. I buried the finest melons deep into the bins and they greedily jumped at the chance to reach as deep and as far as possible into the bins, while I directed them on how to pick, "The One". They couldn't resist my peaches either as I rolled them bright red spots up as far back and high up against the mirrors That I kept scrupulously polished so the reflections of their bosoms could be caught as the lower baskets of furry soft fruit tugged their stretchy pink bumpy blouses down even lower. I strokingly purveyed my cucumbers on the opposite side of the aisle, pretending to only keep my eyes in the mirrors, and not their extended gluteus maximuses. Their naivetes were as sensual as their gentle obsequious lobes of flesh and cushion. For their shopping pleasures, I laid these sturdy cucumbers lengthwise and gently onto the shelves.

As the day wore longer the fresh scent of sweat rose around while I bent low to pile the potatoes. A cursory wipe of my brow and I was off to quench my thirst with a cold beer at the bar. They finished cooking for their husbands and drifted out into the night often capturing me in nymphomaniacal grasps till dawn. Only moments of exhaustion on their part gave me the time to slip out the window and you guessed it. Back to the Celery.
    im so lost
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

corgicorgi The way I read your post it almost implies that you're eating the pheromones. I hope I'm wrong on this one and make sure not to eat the stuff.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Wtf are we talking about
      im talking about adding celery on my diet to boost the pheromones ????????
      PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
      LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
      PT : Captain, THU
      Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
        corgicorgi The way I read your post it almost implies that you're eating the pheromones. I hope I'm wrong on this one and make sure not to eat the stuff.
        ah no no.. but i did tried to swallow some spray of phero just to understand what is the effect... ???? nothing happened tho

i even sprayed to my mouth prior my job interview haha

Comment

I used to do a Garlic Experiment a few months back, I'm tempted on trying out this celery stuff for research. I'll start trying out and let you guys know how I feel in a couple of weeks.

corgicorgi Ahh that's good remember to apply pheros outside your body. Heat points on the body like behind the ears, the front and back of the neck and wrists are good places to put it. You may experiment with other places though.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

ah no no.. but i did tried to swallow some spray of phero just to understand what is the effect... ???? nothing happened tho

i even sprayed to my mouth prior my job interview haha
            Pheromones are literally for the olfactory eating then is ineffective and probably hazardous
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I used to work in a produce department, very early in the AM I would go in and start washing and trimming the celery. It was very manly, the aroma, the weight of the boxes and the satisfying crunk of the butts and leaves under the blade. Every day the women would parade and dance around me in short skirts and hose. Hundreds of women came in each day braless into the cold breeze of my coolers. I buried the finest melons deep into the bins and they greedily jumped at the chance to reach as deep and as far as possible into the bins, while I directed them on how to pick, "The One". They couldn't resist my peaches either as I rolled them bright red spots up as far back and high up against the mirrors That I kept scrupulously polished so the reflections of their bosoms could be caught as the lower baskets of furry soft fruit tugged their stretchy pink bumpy blouses down even lower. I strokingly purveyed my cucumbers on the opposite side of the aisle, pretending to only keep my eyes in the mirrors, and not their extended gluteus maximuses. Their naivetes were as sensual as their gentle obsequious lobes of flesh and cushion. For their shopping pleasures, I laid these sturdy cucumbers lengthwise and gently onto the shelves.

As the day wore longer the fresh scent of sweat rose around while I bent low to pile the potatoes. A cursory wipe of my brow and I was off to quench my thirst with a cold beer at the bar. They finished cooking for their husbands and drifted out into the night often capturing me in nymphomaniacal grasps till dawn. Only moments of exhaustion on their part gave me the time to slip out the window and you guessed it. Back to the Celery.
              Bro, you are a writer. Don't deny it. I'm a published writer myself. Yep, cant mask that.
              You paint pictures with words well.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not, actually I have had horrible cases of writer's block but every once in a while a paragraph slips lol. Thought you'd like a chuckle

I'm interested in this. Rone works wonders for me so I will try this starting today and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                I used to do a Garlic Experiment a few months back, I'm tempted on trying out this celery stuff for research. I'll start trying out and let you guys know how I feel in a couple of weeks.

corgicorgi Ahh that's good remember to apply pheros outside your body. Heat points on the body like behind the ears, the front and back of the neck and wrists are good places to put it. You may experiment with other places though.
                yes thats where i sprayed pheros mostly. i just swallowed it once tho

back to celery.. i think we should try at least for weeks, i did try adding small amount of celery on past 2 days diet but didnt notice anything.. how much celery are we talking about actually?

Comment

corgicorgi Wow I totally forgot about doing this one. From what bellandur (#19) said he ate about 1-2 sticks every day for at least 5 days of the week. There's no real guide about doing this since it's a very experimental thing so I suggest you try sticking to various doses and see the results at the end of every week. I'll start experimenting as well and see how it goes. Hopefully I don't forget again

Comment

I've been eating celery and ive been getting hiiiiiiits

I also have been working out more so idk.. this is pretty gratifying

Comment

Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

For anyone that hates celery is there an alternative?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          For anyone that hates celery is there an alternative?
                          You can buy celery powder and put it in big capsules:

Comment

Great idea
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X