yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celery and pheremones(andrestenone,taboo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
    the poop comes out amazingly
    While i appreciate all your findings... this was funny as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
      This is crazy, so what do you do? 1 spray of taboo and a bunch of celery?
      It appears to me you can use any mone you want to and from what I am seeing the celery just amps it up. But I'll run more tests over the weekend.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

What is the general consensus on how much celery to eat per day?
        Teacher, about to be married.
        Arsenal:
        Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
        Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
        To be expanded...

Comment

this part has nothing to do with mones...

per that first article i posted, it says "Eat too much of it and, as would be expected, the body will start to repel it."

but i cant find anything about how much celery to eat... even when it comes to the recommended daily intake, 1 cup is mentioned on some things, but nothing gives a definitive answer.

Comment

On day 3 of celery, 3 medium stalks, and my body odor is noticeably worse. I'm applying deodorant more often and liberally, lol. Strange how fast that happens.

Comment

besides the bad scent which you can use some cologne did you notice any reaction with the ladies and the men around?,Also did u use the leaves( finely chopped. THANK ME LATER.)

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                besides the bad scent which you can use some cologne did you notice any reaction with the ladies and the men around?,Also did u use the leaves( finely chopped. THANK ME LATER.)
                I'd use the leaves if I got out my juicer and juiced the celery (which I just might do with the new bunch I bought). Honestly, I haven't been around anyone I'd want to test on. No reactions from normal from men at the gym (or ladies for that matter, but I haven't been talking with any ladies at the gym).

Comment

Celery is actually the best source of biological sodium, and is thermogenic- it takes more calories to digest it than are derived from it. Amazing stuff.

Comment

This weekend I will make a point of incorporating celery into all of my phero tests! Yep even the finely chopped leaves.
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB

Comment

• Roberto Calone
                      Roberto Calone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      would like to hear the results.the hits keep coming for me

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                    This weekend I will make a point of incorporating celery into all of my phero tests! Yep even the finely chopped leaves.
                    Juicing or eating the stalks?

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post

Juicing or eating the stalks?
                      Eating. I don't take the time that juice although I'm sure it'd work.
                      Ammo:

Comment

Just took 2 capsules (a 200mg) of celery seed. Let's get the party started...haha

edit:will report back later ofc!

Comment

Celery seed may have different effects than the stalks.

Comment

I was on a 8 hour bus trip and one girl wanted to sit next to me straightaway even though there were some free seats available (like..next to me was only 1 seat free, and she could have chosen a another seat resp. row with 2 empty seats but she did not). She was very friendly all the time and it seemed she enjoyed my presence, ... while I just wanted chill and wasn't the nicest person. Anyway she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend for the first time in her life (she is/was about 23 yo), and such things. flirty things.

Hat 1 spray of taboo xs on my neck and this is the common effect I do get from taboo. It's difficult to say if the celery had any effect at all, but at least it wasn't doing anything bad. The Guys were good to me too and respected me (nothing unusual).

Comment

I think the immediate effects would come from your breath as you are literally eating pheromones and they just leave a mark. But I may remember wrong.
                              "For those who have experienced the passion for beauty, the ordinary will no longer appeal."

Comment

Cool I am going to have to give it a try. Im sure it has something to do with the adrenal glands.
                                26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                                  I think the immediate effects would come from your breath as you are literally eating pheromones and they just leave a mark. But I may remember wrong.
                                  I do no think you are literally eating pheromones I think you are eating a substance in the celery that has a pronounced affect on you adrenal gland/pheromone glands.
                                  26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
                                    CONFIRMED!!!! I just chopped up the leaves sprinkled it on some mac n cheese like SALT BAE, ate dat sucka, sprayed some taboo. Gave it a few hrs. And wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lets just say ....women who I DONT EVEN KNOW JUST STARTED TALKING To me just like dat and touching me boobing me all over, you can feeeeell the nipples hardening when they close to you. So much win.this is fun
                                    seriously? i will try to eat them tonight haha..
                                    does it works with all mones or only specific ones?
                                    PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                                    LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                                    PT : Captain, THU
                                    Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post

seriously? i will try to eat them tonight haha..
                                      does it works with all mones or only specific ones?
                                      Wtf are we talking about
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I used to work in a produce department, very early in the AM I would go in and start washing and trimming the celery. It was very manly, the aroma, the weight of the boxes and the satisfying crunk of the butts and leaves under the blade. Every day the women would parade and dance around me in short skirts and hose. Hundreds of women came in each day braless into the cold breeze of my coolers. I buried the finest melons deep into the bins and they greedily jumped at the chance to reach as deep and as far as possible into the bins, while I directed them on how to pick, "The One". They couldn't resist my peaches either as I rolled them bright red spots up as far back and high up against the mirrors That I kept scrupulously polished so the reflections of their bosoms could be caught as the lower baskets of furry soft fruit tugged their stretchy pink bumpy blouses down even lower. I strokingly purveyed my cucumbers on the opposite side of the aisle, pretending to only keep my eyes in the mirrors, and not their extended gluteus maximuses. Their naivetes were as sensual as their gentle obsequious lobes of flesh and cushion. For their shopping pleasures, I laid these sturdy cucumbers lengthwise and gently onto the shelves.

As the day wore longer the fresh scent of sweat rose around while I bent low to pile the potatoes. A cursory wipe of my brow and I was off to quench my thirst with a cold beer at the bar. They finished cooking for their husbands and drifted out into the night often capturing me in nymphomaniacal grasps till dawn. Only moments of exhaustion on their part gave me the time to slip out the window and you guessed it. Back to the Celery.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X